MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Estaban Cortez.  Psychiatrist Custom App. Vote_lcap83%Estaban Cortez.  Psychiatrist Custom App. Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Estaban Cortez.  Psychiatrist Custom App. Vote_lcap17%Estaban Cortez.  Psychiatrist Custom App. Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Estaban Cortez.  Psychiatrist Custom App. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Estaban Cortez.  Psychiatrist Custom App. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Estaban Cortez.  Psychiatrist Custom App. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Estaban Cortez.  Psychiatrist Custom App. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Estaban Cortez.  Psychiatrist Custom App. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Estaban Cortez.  Psychiatrist Custom App. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Estaban Cortez.  Psychiatrist Custom App. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Estaban Cortez.  Psychiatrist Custom App. Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Estaban Cortez.  Psychiatrist Custom App. Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Estaban Cortez. Psychiatrist Custom App.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Jalqx
Dark Jalqx

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Why you wasting time looking at this? Get to posting.

Estaban Cortez.  Psychiatrist Custom App. Empty
PostSubject: Estaban Cortez. Psychiatrist Custom App.   Estaban Cortez.  Psychiatrist Custom App. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:34 pm

Name Estaban Cortez.

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:15812532

Custom Job Wanted: psychiatrist

(Willing to accept 5$ an Hour on this post rather then have it be a paycheck. just want to Rp a Psychiatrist for awhile see how things go.)

Bio: Estaban Cortez Always wanted to be a doctor. To cure the sick To heal the aflicted. As a child he would often cut open his tedy bear's and then sew them back together again. Needless to say this disturbed his mother and father.
They took him to meet Dr. Levi a well noted psychiatrist. Estaban learned much from Dr. Levi he learned that you did not have to open a person to see how he worked. That a man of certain illness could be cured with talk and talk alone. You could work out your problems. After many years Dr. levi declared that Etaban was a normal child. He returned to school and began to double his efforts learning everything he could. His teachers noted him bright but "not normal" he would spend days at a time reading everything he could. forgoing even meals.
this eventualy earned him another trip to see dr. Levi. This only added to Estabans drive to become a doctor. and eventualy he entered Brightwood medical coledge. He finished middle of his class not the brightest but he did pass. The only thing for it was to apply for work He tried to get placement under his mentor Dr. Levi But the hospital was fully stafed. So he moved from place to place looking for work his trip eventualy brought him to Melveport.

P.s. If possible can this be a medical position with keys to the Insane ward rather then just a freelanceing Psychiatrist. i fand Freelance rather tireing.
Back to top Go down
Lepricocious
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in PROFILE

Estaban Cortez.  Psychiatrist Custom App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Estaban Cortez. Psychiatrist Custom App.   Estaban Cortez.  Psychiatrist Custom App. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:54 pm

Accepted as me

But about the MD keys you'd need approval probably from the MD director and Don
Back to top Go down

Estaban Cortez. Psychiatrist Custom App.
Page 1 of 1