MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Custom Job App Vote_lcap83%Custom Job App Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Custom Job App Vote_lcap17%Custom Job App Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Custom Job App Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Custom Job App Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Custom Job App Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Custom Job App Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Custom Job App Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Custom Job App Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Custom Job App Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Custom Job App Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Custom Job App Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Custom Job App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sayge Stylez

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Custom Job App Empty
PostSubject: Custom Job App   Custom Job App Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:45 pm

1. Sayge 'MBP' Stylez

2. STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:1739094

3. Job Applying: Anarchist: This person is dedicated to the downfall of all government (isn't a DM job). This person accomplishes this by arsen, robberies, riots, and provides scenarios to truly test the best of all rpers in the the FD MD and PD. Will also provide small jobs for the gangs and other dangerous individuals in the city of Iburg

4. About How Long You've Roleplayed For: For a really long time a lot of the people on this server already know me so I don't need to go into detail.

5. Character Biography: Sayge Stylez was born into a wealthy family in the city of St. Louis. His father was a veteran of many wars and was a decorated war hero. His mother was killed by an unknown killer when he was young. From an early age Sayge was very intelligent and much more advance than his classmates. After scoring a 187 on his IQ test his father pulled him from his school and began teaching him at home. At the age of 17 he graduated MIT with his PhD and became one of the most respected minds of his generation. Deciding to follow in his fathers footsteps he spent the next 10 years in the military designing new weaponry for his country. He was truly a patriot. Everything in his life seemed to be moving in the right direction so he decided that it was time to retire from the military and start a life of his own as a civilian. Unfortunately the military didn't like this plan. They tried to convince him to stay with promotions and vast sums of money but Sayge's mind was set. This upset the high ranking generals so they decided if they couldn't have him no one would. When Sayge finally returned home he wanted nothing more than to see his father and his loving fiance Michelle. When he approached the house he noticed the lights were off so he assumed it was a surprise party or some other welcome home party. As he walked to the door he noticed that the lock had been forced open. He carefully entered the room. The furniture had been scattered like a fight broke out. He rushed upstairs to try and find his father and Michelle. There was blood outside the master bedroom. He opened the door and saw the gruesome sight of his father and his soon to be wife rattled with bullet holes that were still trickling blood. Still taken back by this sight two men jumped Sayge. Sayge was so consumed with rage he quickly disarmed one of them and put the gun up to the mans chin and pulled the trigger. Brains and blood littered the air. Sayge then used the same weapon to incapacitate the other man. Sayge asked the man who he was and who he worked for. The man grinned and said "Just look at the gun your holding, you brought this upon yourself." Sayge then took a look at the gun and realized that it was his own design that only his own government had rights to. Sayge pointed the gun at the mans head. His mind had been shattered. He dedicated his life to his country and they took from him what little he had. The man stared Sayge in the eyes with a fear that knew no bounds. Sayge now saw what he must do. As he pulled the trigger the bullet seemed to move in slow motion. While it inched towards the mans head Sayge vowed to get revenge. This pact was sealed with the bullet shattering the assailant's skull into bits.

6. Characters RP age: How old your character is. 27

7. Additional Information your character: Sayge Stylez is very wealthy and very resourceful. He no longer has any other goal than to take down his own country.
8. Why should we give you this job?: I have made many RP scenarios before and it has gotten the whole server involved. I will not use this job as a way to DM but rather to provide serious RP scenarios that will give the FD PD MD and the local thugs some jobs and entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Don Punch
Admin
Admin
Don Punch

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Cruisin' down the street in my '64

Custom Job App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Job App   Custom Job App Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:02 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down
http://projectmobius.biz.ly/
toXicity
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
toXicity

Number of posts : 63

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: thats a damn good question.... with only this pissy editing box im stumped :S

Custom Job App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Job App   Custom Job App Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:12 am

I hope this job was not given any wage =\
Anarchy is an expression and set of views/opinions... not a job with a regular salary.
Back to top Go down
Don Punch
Admin
Admin
Don Punch

Number of posts : 1191

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Cruisin' down the street in my '64

Custom Job App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Job App   Custom Job App Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:00 pm

he asked for a pay of $1/hr
Back to top Go down
http://projectmobius.biz.ly/
Sponsored content

Custom Job App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Job App   Custom Job App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom Job App
Page 1 of 1