MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
i have an idea... Vote_lcap83%i have an idea... Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
i have an idea... Vote_lcap17%i have an idea... Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
i have an idea... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
i have an idea... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
i have an idea... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
i have an idea... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
i have an idea... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
i have an idea... Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
i have an idea... Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
i have an idea... Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
i have an idea... Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

i have an idea...

Go down 
+3
Kurokami
tikal
misfit138
7 posters
AuthorMessage
misfit138

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-20

i have an idea... Empty
PostSubject: i have an idea...   i have an idea... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:10 am

So I have an idea for an org I thought id bring up and if you guys like it ill go through with it.
Basically iv been thinking morbius needs a new class of criminal. Yeah that’s right, I want to make an org based off the joker. There’s hardly any crime here and yeah I know there’s already two crime orgs but it seems like they never do any thing! They are hardly on and when the so called criminals are they just run around in circles doing nothing. As a cop since the reset I think iv rped maybe 4 robberies. Its boring here! and my org sets to change that.
I’m not talking about some generic stupid crime, which is usually interpreted as dm, org. This org will be different. I will come up with big schemes that get every one in the server involved.
Basically the story will go like this. My character, Bobby Calabrese, will get suffer a terrible injury. It starts to make him lose his mind, he goes a little..crazy laughing during robberies and seeing things that aren’t happening. Most of all he gets MAD and more and more.....strange. The MD will give him some sort of experimental drug, it cures some of symptoms and actually makes him very smart and diabolical but still just Insane. He gets put on temporary sick leave from the pd. and then disappears. All of this I will actually rp IG so far. Then a new guy appears in town. Jack spade, who in reality is bobby, just the new evil side of him has completely taken over and he doesn’t even know who he really is anymore. Jack spade is a darker minded fellow. He wants to basically rule the city, with chaos. He is an anarchist, and terrorist. He only goal is complete loss of control from the law. He doesn’t care about money or values, he just wants to watch the world burn. simply because...its fun. He takes many disguises and no one really knows his true name or where he came from.
I don’t plan on just going around dming and stuff, actually I plan to not dm at all. Instead I will just create big rp situations that every one gets apart of. For example, I might take the role of a water works man, and I will change my name IG simply so every one in the server gets I’m not only disguised but up to some thing. I will then proceed to poison the water supply and then hand out free water to random people. These people will then get terribly sick and have to go to the md. The md will be swamped with people, people desperately needing care. That’s when I come in and take over the md and take every one hostage and prevent treatment. The police will arrive like usual and that’s when I say that I wont leave and allow them to get treated and give the doctors the true and only cure until the police just simply leave. Some thing basic as this gives the md some thing to the pd some thing to do and other along with other random people. Also it can result with little to NO killing. I will also try and get all the gangs to work together come up with really big plans, and then just trying to screw every one over in the end, just for fun. I will try to evoke chaos in people and start riots and such. Just random things that keep things interesting. Even just crazy things like ill say I will assonate the mayor unless -insert name is given three cheese burgers from mc Donald’s. But basically ill try to think of big things beyond just robbing the diner or dealing drugs. Every one has a job in the server and ill make them use it whether it be body guard or builder ill find a way to even put them to use. This would also always the pd to always have some thing to do, find out if all these random crimes are releated -obviously since I wont change my model much they will know its me- and who is doing it and where they are from ect. Like an actual case to solve.
basically long story short this isn’t a dm org just a big rp scenario starting org. I wont have many people join this org since it will be hard to find people who could actually rp this right. id also try to get the red box thing on top of the bar for a hideout and would eventually require some sort of gun spawn with a scope since I will be doing allot of long distance spying.
so any way if you guys like this idea ill fill out a real app otherwise ill keep doing my boring and lifeless job-being a cop
Back to top Go down
tikal
tikal

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

i have an idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i have an idea...   i have an idea... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:22 am

Paragraphs please.

Sure, I only skimmed it but its you're idea do as you please.. Sounds interesting, if you can pull it off though..
Back to top Go down
misfit138

i have an idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i have an idea...   i have an idea... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:40 am

tikal wrote:
Paragraphs please.

GRRR i had paragraphs when i typed it in word >Neutral
Back to top Go down
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet

i have an idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i have an idea...   i have an idea... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:32 am

As tickle said paragraphs please. (makes it a shitload easier to read, and i skipped a fair bit simply because its too much as a wall)

You've got the right Idea of roleplaying, that i like. Character development and big elaborate RP situations are where its at, but admiting to it all is a bit strange. I've got my own plans (which only work if i get ingame unfortunately) but i've made them work around metagaming without changing names and the such, prehaps you can find similar methods. RPing for me is like Story telling, any twist is possible provided you tell it right, xD
Back to top Go down
Mr. Elmos
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
Mr. Elmos

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: : "I believe it is an old Wooden ship used in World War 1..."

i have an idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i have an idea...   i have an idea... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:33 am

Good analogy....

By the way.... tl;dr Does that satisfy you?
Back to top Go down
KenMcLovin
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2009-01-13

i have an idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i have an idea...   i have an idea... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:49 am

Uh, to be honest the Joker is not a "New" class of criminals, on every server I have been too, there has been a guy who is always trying to RP the Joker, it got to the point where it was more annoying than cool, like the people that RP the Joker they end up thinking they can do ANYTHING just because there the Joker, including running around yelling binds like "Why So Serious!?" or "HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR", and of course carrying around 20 Knifes and throwing it at people.
Back to top Go down
misfit138

i have an idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i have an idea...   i have an idea... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:30 pm

Kurokami wrote:
As tickle said paragraphs please. (makes it a shitload easier to read, and i skipped a fair bit simply because its too much as a wall)

You've got the right Idea of roleplaying, that i like. Character development and big elaborate RP situations are where its at, but admiting to it all is a bit strange. I've got my own plans (which only work if i get ingame unfortunately) but i've made them work around metagaming without changing names and the such, prehaps you can find similar methods. RPing for me is like Story telling, any twist is possible provided you tell it right, xD

again i had paragraphs when i typed it in word but i guess they went away when i pasted in here =/

and right i know that changing your name isn't always liked much but i kinda of feel that if i were to try to impersonate a bank employee lets say, if i kept my same name most people wouldn't go along with the rp because 1- they would know its me just trying to cause trouble or 2-they wouldn't get that im trying to rp some thing and not just like rob or kill them. Since for my big stories to play out i would require taking a few forms.

but i guess your right, and ill just stick to keeping my name and just wing it haha

KenMcLovin wrote:
Uh, to be honest the Joker is not a "New" class of criminals, on every server I have been too, there has been a guy who is always trying to RP the Joker, it got to the point where it was more annoying than cool, like the people that RP the Joker they end up thinking they can do ANYTHING just because there the Joker, including running around yelling binds like "Why So Serious!?" or "HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR", and of course carrying around 20 Knifes and throwing it at people.

I know exactly what you mean. Thats the same with any crime org bud. Even the mafia org in our server is a joke they just run around robbing and that's pretty much it if they even do. They aren't organized what so ever. but i plan on actually being organized for one which is why i said i wouldn't let many in.

and i also dont plan on just running around with knifes doing what ever i want. Like i said i don't actually planning on doing much if any killing. I plan on just creating big scenarios that go on for a while and get alot of people involved, like the joker did in the movie. I will always be doing SOMETHING that people could get in and rp with, not just running around saying im the joker and kill some one. I always wont just be a little rob whore org since that gets annoying. I have big plans for how i would work robberies on and such

tl;dr im not some noob rper.

but mostly what im looking for here is
if you guys think this is a good idea ill start rping it ingame so i can actually get some members going and then sumbit my app
Back to top Go down
TeddyBear!
Donator
Donator
TeddyBear!

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: NOTHING! DON'T LOOK!

i have an idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i have an idea...   i have an idea... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:49 pm

This maybe a good idea but there's already THREE crime orgs running about and too little PD. You can maybe wait till a crime org dies out or something.
Back to top Go down
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Character sheet

i have an idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i have an idea...   i have an idea... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:28 pm

misfit138 wrote:
Kurokami wrote:

again i had paragraphs when i typed it in word but i guess they went away when i pasted in here =/

and right i know that changing your name isn't always liked much but i kinda of feel that if i were to try to impersonate a bank employee lets say, if i kept my same name most people wouldn't go along with the rp because 1- they would know its me just trying to cause trouble or 2-they wouldn't get that im trying to rp some thing and not just like rob or kill them. Since for my big stories to play out i would require taking a few forms.

but i guess your right, and ill just stick to keeping my name and just wing it haha

Well you saying what you're plans are in a thread is the problem tbh, People wouldn't think TOO much of it if they saw you switching jobs every other day, some people might even be interested in getting themselves involved just because they will associate you with good RP (supposing it is successful), Keep in mind some asshole will probably protend their characters the shit and try shooting u.
Back to top Go down
TeddyBear!
Donator
Donator
TeddyBear!

Character sheet

i have an idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i have an idea...   i have an idea... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:33 pm

Kurokami wrote:
misfit138 wrote:
Kurokami wrote:

Well you saying what you're plans are in a thread is the problem tbh, People wouldn't think TOO much of it if they saw you switching jobs every other day, some people might even be interested in getting themselves involved just because they will associate you with good RP (supposing it is successful), Keep in mind some asshole will probably protend their characters the shit and try shooting u.

I agree and you probably don't even need an org to do it. Just start roleplaying it.
Back to top Go down
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Character sheet

i have an idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i have an idea...   i have an idea... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:36 pm

Agreed. On the other hand I just remembered who you are Misfit (fun roleplayer), you can probably pull this off, (though once again, without an org. Try and score allegience with the mafia so you can manipulate them though)
Back to top Go down
misfit138

i have an idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i have an idea...   i have an idea... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:18 pm

alright ill start getting an rp going IG. and ill work with it from there if it goes well and i get some people to join ill make a real app
Back to top Go down
TeddyBear!
Donator
Donator
TeddyBear!

Character sheet

i have an idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i have an idea...   i have an idea... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:55 am

misfit138 wrote:
alright ill start getting an rp going IG. and ill work with it from there if it goes well and i get some people to join ill make a real app

No no no. What I was saying is that you don't need to even post an app at all! Just RP it no need to make an org out of this. I really good RPer can pull this off without even making an org.
Back to top Go down
RebelSuperTrooper

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-02-09

i have an idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i have an idea...   i have an idea... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:12 pm

lol........ all we need now is some super hero..................

i like it just dont make an org do what teddybear said
Back to top Go down
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Character sheet

i have an idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i have an idea...   i have an idea... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:27 pm

RebelSuperTrooper wrote:
lol........ all we need now is some super hero..................

i like it just dont make an org do what teddybear said

Agreed... maybe an anti hero, He'll be some kind of rebelious trooper with super powers, We'll call him: REBELSUPERTROOPER! =)
Back to top Go down
RebelSuperTrooper

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-02-09

i have an idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i have an idea...   i have an idea... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:31 pm

lol.... I LIKE IT Very Happy
Back to top Go down
misfit138

i have an idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i have an idea...   i have an idea... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:48 pm

TeddyBear! wrote:
misfit138 wrote:

No no no. What I was saying is that you don't need to even post an app at all! Just RP it no need to make an org out of this. I really good RPer can pull this off without even making an org.

right right but it would be hard to go with this by my self especially since ill get fired form pd and then wont be able to raise enough money to buy my own place since i will need at least ONE weapon.

if i could maybe at least get a personal job with rights to employ like one other guy
Back to top Go down
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Character sheet

i have an idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i have an idea...   i have an idea... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:48 pm

misfit138 wrote:
TeddyBear! wrote:
misfit138 wrote:

right right but it would be hard to go with this by my self especially since ill get fired form pd and then wont be able to raise enough money to buy my own place since i will need at least ONE weapon.

if i could maybe at least get a personal job with rights to employ like one other guy

You missunderstand, Get a bunch of groupies ingame, these can be corrupt cops, strippers, mental people whatever you want, and have them working for u hushhush under radar, and use them to make the shit hit the fan (which is what you're aiming for. heres what you should do, Get a reputation (successfull heists, robbaries, assassinations, whatever) and get in contact with the mafia where in you protend to have the same ideals blahblah. Don't expect them to trust you much though.
Back to top Go down
TeddyBear!
Donator
Donator
TeddyBear!

Character sheet

i have an idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i have an idea...   i have an idea... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:57 pm

Kurokami wrote:
misfit138 wrote:
TeddyBear! wrote:
misfit138 wrote:

You missunderstand, Get a bunch of groupies ingame, these can be corrupt cops, strippers, mental people whatever you want, and have them working for u hushhush under radar, and use them to make the shit hit the fan (which is what you're aiming for. heres what you should do, Get a reputation (successfull heists, robbaries, assassinations, whatever) and get in contact with the mafia where in you protend to have the same ideals blahblah. Don't expect them to trust you much though.

EXACATACALY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i have an idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i have an idea...   i have an idea... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i have an idea...
Page 1 of 1