MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Edward McDeere - MPPD Application Vote_lcap83%Edward McDeere - MPPD Application Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Edward McDeere - MPPD Application Vote_lcap17%Edward McDeere - MPPD Application Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Edward McDeere - MPPD Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Edward McDeere - MPPD Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Edward McDeere - MPPD Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Edward McDeere - MPPD Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Edward McDeere - MPPD Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Edward McDeere - MPPD Application Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Edward McDeere - MPPD Application Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Edward McDeere - MPPD Application Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Edward McDeere - MPPD Application Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Edward McDeere - MPPD Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Striker
Striker

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Edward McDeere - MPPD Application Empty
PostSubject: Edward McDeere - MPPD Application   Edward McDeere - MPPD Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:05 pm

MPPD Application Format

(IC)

Name: Edward McDeere

Background: Edward grew up in Simi Valley, a small town in Califoria. Upon finishing school Edward decided to do some travelling, getting out and exploring the world, making stops in Israel and Great Britain. He grew fond of England and decided to set down some roots in the city of Mevelport. Completely unprepared for the sudden switch, he found himself homeless and without a job. He made do on janitorial work for the time being, no starting to seek a more stable and rewarding career.

Desired Rank: Constable

Past Work: Janitorial work in the government offices.

Skills: Knows his stuff with shotguns from geese hunting with his father, adept at sign language from dealing with his mute brother, and knows how to get a nasty stain out of carpets.

(OOC)

Quiz
Have you ever played as a PD Member?: Yes, I've done it all, from a simple Jail guard getting harrassed by inmates to a Deputy receiving death threats.
Do you know what meta-gaming is?: Meta-gaming is the act of using information known in OOC and using it IC, for example, reading in OOC that an apartment is being invaded by armed men, and going straight to the apartment without your character having any knowlege of it.
Do you know how to RP a robbery?: Start off by responding to the call, getting close enough to shout for the perpetrator(s) to drop their weapons and surrender. If they start demanding things start listening, at the same time contacting a superior to negotiate. If they start shooting, return fire until they're either no longer a threat or dead. In the event they try and run, fire warning shots, taking aim at their legs if they fail to stop.
Should you ever shoot without talking 1st?: No, because then that's failure to roleplay. I'll always make sure to shout something at a robber to make sure I give them a fair chance to roleplay. If the perpetrator is armed and fires at me, I assume it's a warning shot until I see the shots are getting dangerously close/hit me. In the event the perpetrator is armed with a heavy caliber weapon and fires it, my life is now in more danger, and I fire back immediatey.
Back to top Go down
chiss
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
chiss

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

PostSubject: Re: Edward McDeere - MPPD Application   Edward McDeere - MPPD Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:10 pm

Accepted.

Don't make me regret it :}
Back to top Go down
TeddyBear!
Donator
Donator
TeddyBear!

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: NOTHING! DON'T LOOK!

PostSubject: Re: Edward McDeere - MPPD Application   Edward McDeere - MPPD Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:32 am

Hm either I misread the MPPD title or chiss is the new commish...I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Cato269
Donator
Donator
Cato269

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: :won siht stahw mmH

PostSubject: Re: Edward McDeere - MPPD Application   Edward McDeere - MPPD Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:39 am

No, Chiss isn't the new commissioner. But that doesn't matter, as Chiss is also an admin. Regardless, because Chiss accepted it, I made Edward a Constable.
Back to top Go down
TeddyBear!
Donator
Donator
TeddyBear!

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: NOTHING! DON'T LOOK!

PostSubject: Re: Edward McDeere - MPPD Application   Edward McDeere - MPPD Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:51 am

ah cool i didn'tk now chiss was admin
Back to top Go down
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

PostSubject: Re: Edward McDeere - MPPD Application   Edward McDeere - MPPD Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:15 am

White name begs to differ doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edward McDeere - MPPD Application   Edward McDeere - MPPD Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edward McDeere - MPPD Application
Page 1 of 1