MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Jake Massa's MPPD application Vote_lcap83%Jake Massa's MPPD application Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Jake Massa's MPPD application Vote_lcap17%Jake Massa's MPPD application Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Jake Massa's MPPD application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Jake Massa's MPPD application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Jake Massa's MPPD application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Jake Massa's MPPD application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Jake Massa's MPPD application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Jake Massa's MPPD application Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Jake Massa's MPPD application Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Jake Massa's MPPD application Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Jake Massa's MPPD application Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Jake Massa's MPPD application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JakeMassa

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Jake Massa's MPPD application Empty
PostSubject: Jake Massa's MPPD application   Jake Massa's MPPD application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:18 pm

MPPD Application Format

(All IC)

Name:Jake 'JMassa' Massa

Background:A simple person whose ideas on society can be questioned. Jake Massa grew up having experienced parents who abused him. After he graduated high school Jake realized that he wanted to become a cop in order to protect his community . After graduating Jake decided to try to find a job in the city of Iburg. Jake who often found problems with the people around him decided to go from city to city in order to find the place that is the best suited to him.
Desired Rank(Optional):It doesn't matter what rank I have as long as I get to role play.

Past Work:Captain on boondocks rp, officer on nukesilo, officer on hxrp, officer on havoc9, corporal on just rp, officer on underground-networks rp, officer on soviet union rp, and officer on about 50 other servers that I cant name off the top of my head.

(All OOC)

Quiz
Have you ever played as a PD Member?:Yes
Do you know what meta-gaming is?:Metagaming is when people do something like know a persons name without meeting them or them dying and then saying that they remembered what happened in that rp.
Do you know how to RP a robbery?:Yes
Should you ever shoot without talking 1st?:You should only shoot without talk if the person fires at you first. In most cases it would be a no
Back to top Go down
Griffonzo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Griffonzo

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Ill just be like everyone else and be confused with this sheet, right?

PostSubject: Re: Jake Massa's MPPD application   Jake Massa's MPPD application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:44 pm

// Note that past work is what your character has worked in, if he worked in the army or taught martial arts, etc. You still got some hefty server background. Accepted as constable. //
Back to top Go down
JakeMassa

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Jake Massa's MPPD application   Jake Massa's MPPD application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:48 pm

Griffonzo wrote:
// Note that past work is what your character has worked in, if he worked in the army or taught martial arts, etc. You still got some hefty server background. Accepted as constable. //

Thanks. I didn't really pay attention when I was writing the server background since I was doing homework at the same time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jake Massa's MPPD application   Jake Massa's MPPD application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jake Massa's MPPD application
Page 1 of 1