MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Mavetti/Donald Applications Vote_lcap83%Mavetti/Donald Applications Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Mavetti/Donald Applications Vote_lcap17%Mavetti/Donald Applications Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Mavetti/Donald Applications Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Mavetti/Donald Applications Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Mavetti/Donald Applications Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Mavetti/Donald Applications Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Mavetti/Donald Applications Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Mavetti/Donald Applications Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Mavetti/Donald Applications Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Mavetti/Donald Applications Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Mavetti/Donald Applications Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Mavetti/Donald Applications

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

Mavetti/Donald Applications Empty
PostSubject: Mavetti/Donald Applications   Mavetti/Donald Applications Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:56 am

I missed out the bit where it tells me the exact format, Lets freestyle this shit!

(Also, wall bio isnt particularly relavent, its just there for those who want to read.)

Name: Mavetti Dragonov
D.O.B: 10/2/1970
Habbits: Drinks and Smokes.
Ethnicity: Russian
Physical Description: Green eyes, Medium height, Heavy build, Bold, Scar on torso and left Cheek.
Personality traits: Moodswings. ((yup thats pretty much enough said))

Biography:

Mavetti Dragonov wrote:
Mavetti/Donald Applications Charimg3

"The picture in front of you is of Mavetti dragonov, Originally a sibling amongst triplets, The following information is based off records from covert agents, Medical certificates, newspaper articals, Legal contracts and so on, Standard persedure information, unfortunately the delta network hasnt taken an interest in Mavetti since birth, so we are only entitled to so much of his past, ofcoarse we feel it best to familiar ourselves with whatever information we can so we can better understand Mavetti and the Black Spades."

*slide show begins, showing documented interviews, contracts, and medical/legal records*

"1970, Feburary 10th, The Dragonov Family had triplets, Kjeld born 5 minutes earlier then Mavetti, and Nikolai born 7 minutes after.
The three where born to a poor family living in a bad neibourhood and as such their father frequently abused them."

"1979, March 3rd, The three are put into a childrens assylem for the mentally insane for allegedly Murdering their father, The mother claimed that whilst the father started it by throwing a bottle at the youngest, Nikolai, Mavetti had began to violently beat the father with a wrench, being too drunk to run or fight back the father was soon beaten to death by Mavetti and Kjeld who had joined in. the three where taught basic reading and writing along with some basic Mathematics within the assylum."

"1984, June 7th, Nikolai, Mavetti and Kjeld escape and are reported for crimes such as armed robbery, Pickpocketing and assault (progressioning petty thefts to more brutal accusations), The three where not captured for 6 years."

"1990, December 20th, Nikolai, Mavetti and Kjeld come back to the Assylum, Where a Powerfull mercenary Organisation, which we've only recently Recodnised as one of the secret Military Devisions that was used by the USA to Irradicate certain bases located in iraq, deffended them in a Trial against the assylum, Having won the case all records other then the ones we have collected where destroyed and the Three where set free."

"The records for the next 8 years are of the three doing contract missions for the mercenaries, these contracts generally involved the erradication of evidence and small plattoons situatied in iraq, along with any local residents."

"1998, Janurary 27th, Nikolai, Mavetti and Kjeld are sent on their last mission to fulfill their Contract based somewhere around the Western part of iraq.
Communication is lost with the three and Mavetti is the only one to come back, reporting the loss of his brothers, and the failure of the mission when the enemy overwhelmed them."

[CENTER](we are still unsure how the contract was concidered fulfilled when Mavetti had failed his last mission, it could have been a preset time to conclude it or prehaps kindness or stupidity on their end.)

"1998, Feburary 1st, Mavetti flys to New York and sets into an appartment overlooking the sea with money we assume to have come from his career with the merceneries, along with both his brothers money."

"1998, April 19th, an Assailant attempts to burn Mavetti's appartment and ends up being burned himself by Mavetti, Mavetti is let off on self deffence."

"1998, April 24th, Mavetti flys to Japan, Due to lack of agents currently working in Japan we are not able to get exact details of activities, but some Criminal claims have lead us to believe that its in there he first began his association with the Black Spades, This carries over for 4 months untill he is sent to Austrailia along with other Black Spades members, Each one to a different small settlement to begin their criminal industry, Mavetti chose Iburg."

"1998, May 21st, Mavetti successfully Purchaces a Bar in Iburg and begins his trade, we believe both legal and illegal."

"2000, Augest 7th, one of our field enforcers was sent by my predecessor to kill Mavetti in a staged mugging after frustration at his allusiveness concerning the Black Spades, The opperation ended in failure as Mavetti was merely wounded and braught to hospital where instead our own man was killed, This is the reason Mavetti along with the rest of the black spades now know of our existance and intentions, we where atleast lucky in one way, From this mistake we where able to analyse his associates and give us new leads on the black spades and their opporations, However they all wound up as dead ends, Either untrackable or showing nothing, His only visitors where a hooded man we could not identify, A Japanese man we had recently Identified as Shinji Takegawa (this man was contacted as an avatar to the town of Shaunsville where he showed no criminal connection other then his past, and was terminated by the Local Mafia after assisting felix in solving a murder case which lead to them and the curruption of the town.), and a Japanese Woman we confirmed to have a fake ID though we could never track her again. we believe her to have come with Shinji as she didn't speak a word to Mavetti nor the Hooded man."

[CENTER]*A picture of Shinji Takegawa playing a game of Shogi against both Mavetti and the Hooded man whilst the women sits next to Shinji, Followed by individual pictures of the woman and Shinji, And a sketch of The Hooded man.*

Mavetti/Donald Applications Charimg2mMavetti/Donald Applications Charimg1remake-1Mavetti/Donald Applications D2-1

*A Document showing the Doctors diagnosis of Mavetti stating that whilst normally recovery would take only a week Mavetti began to bleed out again*

"2000, Augest 21st, Mavetti gets out of hospital and once again sinks under the radar, making appearances only during bank robbarys or major arms deals using what we assume to be Counter intelligence due to the Events generally being within a tight time frame, and with a year or two gap in between."

"2008, Feburary 10th, Agents confirm the appearance of Mavetti in the Riverstone District, along with a hooded man we assume to be the same as earlier spoken of."

Name: Donald Poliskhi
D.O.B: ??/??/???? (helpful i know)
Habbits: None (?)
Ethnicity: Polish (?)
Physical Description: Wears a Cape and mask, Brown eyes.
Personality traits: ???, Can't speak, writes on paper or his personal Whiteboard.

Biography:

Donald Poliskhi wrote:
Donald calmly Watched the board, following the enscribed piece moving across towards theirs and capturing it. Mavetti stared at him and Donald shifted uneasily, Writing in his notebook and revealing it to Mavetti, Mavetti nodded. "Good game Shinji." he said leaning back into his bed, still slightly recovering from his injury. "So... Donald?" Shinji asked packing up the Shogi set. "Its Polish" Answered Mavetti, Donald Nodded and stared at the woman sitting next to Shinji."Shiroi" Shinji said calmly, letting her leave. Once the door was shut he leaned back onto the chair and shifted his gaze between Donald and Mavetti concidering his words carefully.

Mavetti finished circling the obitchuaries and stood up "
Its time.", Donald Shook with excitement and pulled his knife out, Scratching their last line within their old and filthy 'home'. Finally, Finally they don't have to be a secret. "Tomorrow we leave Chicago," Mavetti began, walking towards the door "and onto Mevelport"... Finally, no more hiding.

((OOC Part of Application))

Since i'll be sharing position over these two for a while (until i feel the need to have someone else roleplaying them so they can be active simultaneously) they need the same job, I'm hoping somewhere along the lines of Private investigator if possible, ofcourse i don't expect a high pay as i'll have to find my own contracts but this will be nice as its what i'll be doing. I guess its really just a title =\

Also sorry if theres any contradiction or misunderstanding with the Bios, since they where originally meant for AussieRP so a whole lot of it wont make sense and some information might be wrong, i just couldn't be bothered rewriting a Bio for these characters.

Edit: looking over this its really all just one big Bio. :S
Thanks if you read, hope you enjoyed it, but ultimately it doesn't matter. ><
Back to top Go down
Don Punch
Admin
Admin
Don Punch

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Cruisin' down the street in my '64

PostSubject: Re: Mavetti/Donald Applications   Mavetti/Donald Applications Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:57 am

lol sorry, what job did you want?

Big ass application with no... application, lol what ever job was ment to be on here, its accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://projectmobius.biz.ly/
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

PostSubject: Re: Mavetti/Donald Applications   Mavetti/Donald Applications Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:14 pm

Kurokami wrote:
I'm hoping somewhere along the lines of Private investigator if possible, ofcourse i don't expect a high pay as i'll have to find my own contracts but this will be nice as its what i'll be doing. I guess its really just a title =\

Yeah sorry, this is more of a character application since E jobs are just magical salaries xD Personal Investigator, though a vague job name such as a "Personal Contractor" or anything alike should be great, cheers! =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mavetti/Donald Applications   Mavetti/Donald Applications Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mavetti/Donald Applications
Page 1 of 1