MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Orginazation Applications (Updated) Vote_lcap83%Orginazation Applications (Updated) Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Orginazation Applications (Updated) Vote_lcap17%Orginazation Applications (Updated) Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Orginazation Applications (Updated) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Orginazation Applications (Updated) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Orginazation Applications (Updated) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Orginazation Applications (Updated) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Orginazation Applications (Updated) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Orginazation Applications (Updated) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Orginazation Applications (Updated) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Orginazation Applications (Updated) Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Orginazation Applications (Updated) Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Orginazation Applications (Updated)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Don Punch
Admin
Admin
Don Punch

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Cruisin' down the street in my '64

Orginazation Applications (Updated) Empty
PostSubject: Orginazation Applications (Updated)   Orginazation Applications (Updated) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:23 pm

Org app format
To ask for an organization you must have a minimum of 3 members who will post in your application thread before it will be accepted.

ALL organisations must first be accepted by an admin. Once the current mayor has accepted your organisation, it can then be created.

1.) Name of owner and members : Please list your name and all your members ingame and forum names.

2.) Steam IDs of all members :Please list your Sid and your members Sids

3.) Organization wanted : Please list the name of the organization and the ranks.

4.) Organization Type: (Business, Crime, Law, Mafia, etc.)

5.) What is it that your organizartion will do?: (What is your function?)

6.) Organization Bio : Tell us about your Org, how it came about, what it does and what its future goals are for the server.

7.) Member bios : Please list your bio and all have all your members write bios. Same rules apply from the job app format

8.) Why should we give you this organization? : Tell us why we should create this organization for you, what it will bring to the server and how it will deal with other organizations in the server.

Illegal Org's will not have to be accepted by the mayor, but will have to pay the $5,000 Org Start-up fee to be created. Legal Org's will still need to be accepted by Mayor as well as paying the city tax for setting up a business.

-------------------------------NEW STUFF-------------------------------

Illegal Orgs:
To own an illegal Org, you must 1st have a property to run it out of. If you do not have a property, you will be limited to e-job pay scale for ALL jobs in the org. The property must be fitting for the org (ie. no card board box running a mafia). Illegal Org's will be limited to moderate numbers in members. You can have a lot of 'ranks' just let me know in the app. Org pays will be decided by the admin team on a server economy basis. If you do not follow the org app format, your application will be disreguarded.

Legal Orgs:
To own a legal org, please follow the same format. You will be giving property access to the business or office (or property that fits your org). YOU WILL NOT OWN THE PROPERTY, SO DON'T ASK TO. If your org turns into a blatent 'illegal' org, the police will have full authority to sieze your property, in which you will loose your jobs/org. It is up to you to run a clean ship, or at least keep the appearence there of. When running a legal org/business, I will expect you to run it like a real business. (ie. background checks, drug test if apply's, and firing someone who murders people daily). Org pays will be decided by the admin team on a server economy basis. If you do not follow the org app format, your application will be disreguarded.
Back to top Go down
http://projectmobius.biz.ly/

Orginazation Applications (Updated)
Page 1 of 1