MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt" Vote_lcap83%Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt" Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt" Vote_lcap17%Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt" Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt" Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt" Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt" Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt" Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt" Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt"

Go down 
+9
smokes
CanuckMan
Eroc
Damo
tgun
aerocow
TeddyBear!
Vlad Echstromt
Saira
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Saira

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt" Empty
PostSubject: Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt"   Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:13 pm

Role-play name: Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt

SteamID: 46 STEAM_0:0:8152714

What has the player done to deserve a ban:
Since i have been on the server. for the past four days, this player has been a terrible RPer, i have not seen him RP one single robbery, arrest one single person for a real reason, Vlad constantly shoots me for no reason, he shoots me for stuff i say in ooc then spits sexist comments at me. and its getting old. If he RPed 5% of what he runs his mouth and DMs we would be doing good.

Why you think the player should be banned:
I am an MPPD cop just like vlad, vlad is constantly killing me for no reason, he doesnt follow the rules, he throws little childish tantrums and no one does anything about it. Just today alone I sat in the server and watched Vlads Kill Death on the score bored fo 29 - and 37. HE does no RPing, he just runs around with an RP job ranting about H9 coming back up and killing people. He needs to be banned for a few days if not perma, and loose his job.

Images, Proof, Demos, Witnesses etc...:
http://rapidshare.com/files/187889170/vlad_.dem.html

this is a rather long video that shows vlad DMing about 7-8 people me included 2-3 times. please lay down the law on this kid.

and here is another
http://rapidshare.com/files/187920368/vlad.dem.html

Last edited by Saira on Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vlad Echstromt
Vlad Echstromt

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: NIGGERS

PostSubject: Re: Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt"   Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:21 pm

Back to top Go down
TeddyBear!
Donator
Donator
TeddyBear!

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: NOTHING! DON'T LOOK!

PostSubject: Re: Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt"   Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:52 pm

I'm going to second this but whats the fucking point? Over half the admins will disagree and say that you are wrong and half the community would agree. so they won't get banned. they get to do whatever they want. I truely don't care. the more they let this pass the more people are going to leave.
Back to top Go down
Saira

PostSubject: Re: Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt"   Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:28 pm

Vlad Echstromt wrote:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM&feature=related

Thank you for proving my point. BTW here is another vid made of vlad out right DMing for no reason.
http://rapidshare.com/files/187920368/vlad.dem.html
Back to top Go down
aerocow

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt"   Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:47 pm

Vlad is fantastic. I love Vlad. I like to have sex with Vlad. If Vlad gets banned we can't have sex. Do not make Aerofag angry. Do not ban Vlad. Thank you. Have a nice day. Short sentences for the win. Have a nice day again.
Back to top Go down
tgun

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt"   Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:43 pm

Gunslinger wrote:
I'm going to second this but whats the fucking point? Over half the admins will disagree and say that you are wrong and half the community would agree. so they won't get banned. they get to do whatever they want. I truely don't care. the more they let this pass the more people are going to leave.

I think the problem here is that the admins don't ban their 'friends' [since they have so few]. =|
Back to top Go down
Saira

PostSubject: Re: Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt"   Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:11 pm

tgun wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:

I think the problem here is that the admins don't ban their 'friends' [since they have so few]. =|

I do agree. i doubt vlad will be banned even tho the videos above show and proove he should, the admins dont care about the server tahts why Mobius RP is a slowly dieing community and for ever will be. Good job admins, i hope your happy you are letting DMers like him stay around cause he has an RP name RP job but does not RP for shit
Back to top Go down
Damo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

PostSubject: Re: Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt"   Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:17 pm

Instead people like me get banned a fair bit for not even my fault:

Example 1) A few of my friends decided to try and save HoltK from a hostage situation in the bank and they shot at the robbers killing them, then i get banned for being there, no one else.

Example 2) We did the CK against them and we killed all of them, again only I get banned out of the whole group.

Example 3) Another admin (Probably Elmos but this pretty much the only ban you've done against me unfairly) runs in and DM's Tikal so i shoot at him with an AK hitting him a few times, Tikal comes in and kicks him and gets the kill, then I get banned for 2 hours.

Protip: You're banning the wrong people Smile
Back to top Go down
Eroc

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt"   Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:13 pm

Let's turn this to real life.

I'm an executive (ADMIN), I notice that the employee named Vlad hasn't been doing very well, people are complaining that they're doing all the work and hes doing nothing. Vlad then posts a video of him just sitting there doing nothing, but VLAD IS YOUR FRIEND! YOU JUST CANT GET RID OF HIM, HES TOO APART OF YOUR LIFE TO BE DISCHARGED! HE WILL LET OUT ALL THE SECRETS YOU'VE TOLD HIM, SMASH YOUR BELONGINGS, AND DDOS YOUR COMPANY!
Back to top Go down
Vlad Echstromt
Vlad Echstromt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt"   Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:14 pm

Bitch bitch bitch.

If you don't like the server, or TSRP, the doors over there.

Get out
Back to top Go down
CanuckMan
CanuckMan

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt"   Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:19 pm

Vlad, yur ghey... K? k...
Back to top Go down
smokes

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt"   Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:26 pm

CanuckMan wrote:
Vlad, yur ghey... K? k...
though.. ID PAY A DOLLAR FOR THAT
Back to top Go down
Damo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt"   Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:33 pm

Eroc wrote:
Let's turn this to real life.

I'm an executive (ADMIN), I notice that the employee named Vlad hasn't been doing very well, people are complaining that they're doing all the work and hes doing nothing. Vlad then posts a video of him just sitting there doing nothing, but VLAD IS YOUR FRIEND! YOU JUST CANT GET RID OF HIM, HES TOO APART OF YOUR LIFE TO BE DISCHARGED! HE WILL LET OUT ALL THE SECRETS YOU'VE TOLD HIM, SMASH YOUR BELONGINGS, AND DDOS YOUR COMPANY!

Moral of the story, don't have shitty friends.
Back to top Go down
Vlad Echstromt
Vlad Echstromt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt"   Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:45 pm

That's a shitty moral
Back to top Go down
Tolstoy
Tolstoy

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt"   Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:01 pm

I don't know about you but I think it's neat having admins as friends.
Back to top Go down
TonyD

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt"   Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:04 pm

something needs to be done about vlad. all he does is go around DM'ing hes a stupid retard and needs to learn how to Rp
Back to top Go down
Tolstoy
Tolstoy

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt"   Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:05 pm

One can judge another mans RP ability based on their grammar and writing, if you know what I mean TonyD.
Back to top Go down
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt"   Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:36 pm

TonyD wrote:
something needs to be done about vlad. all he does is go around DM'ing hes a stupid retard and needs to learn how to Rp

https://projectmobius.forumotion.com/ban-center-f53/ban-unban-format-and-bans-active-list-t795.htm

The Law wrote:
To ban someone, use this format:

Role-play name:

SteamID:

What has the player done to deserve a ban:

Why you think the player should be banned:

Images, Proof, Demos, Witnesses etc...:

I suggest you follow the format provided by the admins if you want to be taken seriously.
Back to top Go down
Don Punch
Admin
Admin
Don Punch

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Cruisin' down the street in my '64

PostSubject: Re: Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt"   Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:33 am

Back to top Go down
http://projectmobius.biz.ly/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt"   Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ban "Inspctr. Vlad Echstromt"
Page 1 of 1