MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Chase Bank Vote_lcap83%Chase Bank Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Chase Bank Vote_lcap17%Chase Bank Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Chase Bank Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Chase Bank Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Chase Bank Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Chase Bank Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Chase Bank Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Chase Bank Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Chase Bank Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Chase Bank Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Chase Bank Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Chase Bank

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Chase Bank Empty
PostSubject: Chase Bank   Chase Bank Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:32 pm

1.) Name of owner and members : Alex Martin I don't have members but if it gets accepted i will

2.) Steam IDs of all members :STEAM_0:1:25485640

3.) Organization wanted :
Chase Bank

Manager 45$

4.) Organization Type: Business

5.) What is it that your organization will do?: We Will Work at the bank and instead of pressing e I will be at bank and my employees and when we there they press there use button to take out of bank to help rp

6.) Organization Bio : Well the bank was once Washington Mutual and they we bought them out and we change everything and changed the name to Chase Bank

7.) Member bios : I think my bio is me in rl so my name is Alex Martin I' m 16 years old I live in Orlando, Florida I am an only child and I always wanted to grow up to be a cop my moms name is Julie "And my organization on the game this really happen in rl chase bought Washington Mutual." I go to school to dp "And if this is characters bio my guy in-game this is the same story of him"
8.) Why should we give you this organization? : Tell us why we should create this organization for you, what it will bring to the server and how it will deal with other organizations in the server.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Chase Bank Empty
PostSubject: Chase Bank App "DONT LOOK AT YET IM STILL EDITING IT"   Chase Bank Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:33 pm

Alex wrote:
1.) Name of owner and members : Alex Martin I don't have members but if it gets accepted i will

2.) Steam IDs of all members :STEAM_0:1:25485640

3.) Organization wanted :
Chase Bank

Manager 45$

4.) Organization Type: Business

5.) What is it that your organization will do?: We Will Work at the bank and instead of pressing e I will be at bank and my employees and when we there they press there use button to take out of bank to help rp

6.) Organization Bio : Well the bank was once Washington Mutual and they we bought them out and we change everything and changed the name to Chase Bank

7.) Member bios : I think my bio is me in rl so my name is Alex Martin I' m 16 years old I live in Orlando, Florida I am an only child and I always wanted to grow up to be a cop my moms name is Julie "And my organization on the game this really happen in rl chase bought Washington Mutual." I go to school to dp "And if this is characters bio my guy in-game this is the same story of him"

8.) Why should we give you this organization? : Well It helps rp A LOT because instead of just pressing eat bank there will be someone there and this happen in rl so it will be cool.
Back to top Go down

Chase Bank
Page 1 of 1