MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Custom Job Application Vote_lcap83%Custom Job Application Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Custom Job Application Vote_lcap17%Custom Job Application Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Custom Job Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Custom Job Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Custom Job Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Custom Job Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Custom Job Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Custom Job Application Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Custom Job Application Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Custom Job Application Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Custom Job Application Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Custom Job Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eroc

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Custom Job Application Empty
PostSubject: Custom Job Application   Custom Job Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:59 pm

Custom Job Application Hitman_contracts_silen-assassin_reklam

Job:
Hitman

Name:
Ace Vester

Pay:
35$

Why I deserve this job:
I've been RPing for a year or two now in TS. I think I'm mature enough to handle such a demanding position. I realize that the admins have to be very strict / skeptical when giving someone this job, so I'll try to explain why I deserve it. First of all, I will never use my job title as a reason to DM, I will carry out every job with professionalism, and I will be the best damn hitman you've ever seen!

I will announce every hit that I'm hired to do in admin chat, I'll say who hired me and the target. That way the admins will be able to verify with the person that hired me just in case something happens. That alone should assure you that I won't be abusing my job, if I kill someone and didn't tell you in admin chat I probably have a good reason though (I won't be DMing at all).

Now, the job itself I will explain below. I won't go around advertising "/advert Hitman here, want someone dead? Call me.". I'll try to get the word out by speaking with people I trust, and hopefully the word will spread on what I do, as long as it's not to the authorities. The price that I charge will vary from person to person, but CKs will be much more expensive, especially if it is a well-known person. And if I am hired to perform a CK, I will record it and post it on the forums or just send it to an admin if the person disagrees to the character kill. I will also need a great reason / proof that the person deserves to be CKed. On a side note, the reason I put my pay up to 35$ was because I see most people killing other people themselves, and saving some money by not hiring a hitman. But I trust that some people will like to carry it out the RP way and not get their hands dirty.

After I get enough money, I hope to purchase my own discreet hideout somewhere away from the mainstream of people in Mevelport. Weapons I plan on using are silenced pistols, and maybe a sniper rifle if the person is extremely hard to get alone. I will carry out every kill to the fullest extent of my role-playing abilities. I will not just run up to the person on the street, gun them down, and take off. I also realize a lot of people will just refuse to interact with me just because it sais Job: Hitman when they look at me, but It's not worth RPing with those people anyways. I'll watch them, wait until they're alone, try to lure them away from the public. It may take me a long time to kill the person, but I will get the job done, eventually. And I will of course use /me's and all that. If you have any other questions about how I'll do something or why I should get the job, feel free to post here. If you've read this far, thank you.
Back to top Go down
tgun

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Custom Job Application   Custom Job Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:28 pm

If you were RPing a hitman for a year or two, you would know not to have the job create as 'Hitman' and the pay over $20 or so. =S
Back to top Go down
Eroc

PostSubject: Re: Custom Job Application   Custom Job Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:00 am

tgun wrote:
If you were RPing a hitman for a year or two, you would know not to have the job create as 'Hitman' and the pay over $20 or so. =S
I said I've been RPing in TS for a year or two, not RPing a hitman for that long.

Also: People that just joined the server and have never RPed in their life can just type /jobs and get a job that pays 20$. And they can just run around and rob spam, which is not what I'm going to be doing.
Back to top Go down
tgun

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Custom Job Application   Custom Job Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:09 am

Eroc wrote:
tgun wrote:
I said I've been RPing in TS for a year or two, not RPing a hitman for that long.

Also: People that just joined the server and have never RPed in their life can just type /jobs and get a job that pays 20$. And they can just run around and rob spam, which is not what I'm going to be doing.

No, I meant not to use the job as 'Hitman' since people will be tenuous around you at best. They'll try their best not to metagame, since they can't possibly know it, but subconsiously, it will happen.
Back to top Go down
chiss
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
chiss

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

PostSubject: Re: Custom Job Application   Custom Job Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:51 am

tgun wrote:
Eroc wrote:
tgun wrote:

No, I meant not to use the job as 'Hitman' since people will be tenuous around you at best. They'll try their best not to metagame, since they can't possibly know it, but subconsiously, it will happen.

Indeed, you have some other job, and roleplay a hitman on the side.
Back to top Go down
Eroc

PostSubject: Re: Custom Job Application   Custom Job Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:27 pm

chiss wrote:
tgun wrote:
Eroc wrote:
tgun wrote:

Indeed, you have some other job, and roleplay a hitman on the side.
I was thinking about doing this but I'm pretty sure every single person I killed for a hit would complain.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Elmos
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
Mr. Elmos

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: : "I believe it is an old Wooden ship used in World War 1..."

PostSubject: Re: Custom Job Application   Custom Job Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:04 pm

Well. Its on Pending with me. I'll talk with Don and Holtk to see there opinion on this.
Back to top Go down
Eroc

PostSubject: Re: Custom Job Application   Custom Job Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:11 pm

Mr. Elmos wrote:
Well. Its on Pending with me. I'll talk with Don and Holtk to see there opinion on this.
Yeah, I've decided to change the job name like the people above me suggested, contact me in-game if you accept so we can discuss what it should be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Job Application   Custom Job Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom Job Application
Page 1 of 1