MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] - Page 2 Vote_lcap83%Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC]

Go down 
+8
Don Punch
Destro
Eroc
chiss
Scott
Damo
Timberland
tgun
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC]   Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:51 pm

aerocow wrote:
Kurokami wrote:
aerocow wrote:
Kurokami wrote:
aerocow wrote:
chiss wrote:
Scott wrote:
That's because you're a blind sheep who does whatever he's told and doesn't think for himself.

"According to the laws you should be jailed for an hour and 20 minutes. THAT SEEMS REASONABLE *JAIL*"

Your opinions are meaningless in any discussion, Chiss, because you have none of your own. You don't think for yourself, you always just do and say and think what you're "SUPPOSED TO".

Uh, no - it's because i'm intelligent. And as much as i know the laws are shit and too long - i am happy to hand out the punishments because you all suck at RPing and deserve it.

Also - you pretty much just said i'd be the best admin ever. Thanks :]

You go fail RP some more ok?
You are about to get nuked with posts about how much you suck. I will personally stay up all night just to make you cry until you apologize to Scott. Anything offensive or unintelligent remarks against Scott are completely unneeded and you need to fucking die. I hope, and I will use my imagination everyday to see you die in my head over and over and over again, you unintelligent half-wit mother fucking snotlubing fagstream of gay pies with swissmiss chocolate cocoa all inside you piece of shit lowlife mother fucker. I hope you get stabbed in the neck you piece of shit. Go fuck yourself.

You remind me of those people who use a million tags on their youtube videos so they can feel special.

Don't try to snake your way out of this conversation. Scoot is obviously a god, Chiss is OBVIOUSLY a moron. There is no social validation needed for these titles. Use them, talk with them, live by them, because these titles are permanent.

Well i have nothing against scott so far, gods a bit far for my reach as i'm a cocky bastard though and have reserved the seat for myself.

You cannot reach up to Scoot's intelligence, dear sir. I am very apologetic. Please have this model of my 14" penis instead of my condolences. Have a nice day.

I'll be saving up for the real thing princess, Wink
Back to top Go down
aerocow

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC]   Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:57 pm

God, keep this shit up. You're turning me on! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tolstoy
Tolstoy

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC]   Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:05 pm

Kurokami wrote:
aerocow wrote:
Kurokami wrote:
aerocow wrote:
Kurokami wrote:
aerocow wrote:
chiss wrote:
Scott wrote:
That's because you're a blind sheep who does whatever he's told and doesn't think for himself.

"According to the laws you should be jailed for an hour and 20 minutes. THAT SEEMS REASONABLE *JAIL*"

Your opinions are meaningless in any discussion, Chiss, because you have none of your own. You don't think for yourself, you always just do and say and think what you're "SUPPOSED TO".

Uh, no - it's because i'm intelligent. And as much as i know the laws are shit and too long - i am happy to hand out the punishments because you all suck at RPing and deserve it.

Also - you pretty much just said i'd be the best admin ever. Thanks :]

You go fail RP some more ok?
You are about to get nuked with posts about how much you suck. I will personally stay up all night just to make you cry until you apologize to Scott. Anything offensive or unintelligent remarks against Scott are completely unneeded and you need to fucking die. I hope, and I will use my imagination everyday to see you die in my head over and over and over again, you unintelligent half-wit mother fucking snotlubing fagstream of gay pies with swissmiss chocolate cocoa all inside you piece of shit lowlife mother fucker. I hope you get stabbed in the neck you piece of shit. Go fuck yourself.

You remind me of those people who use a million tags on their youtube videos so they can feel special.

Don't try to snake your way out of this conversation. Scoot is obviously a god, Chiss is OBVIOUSLY a moron. There is no social validation needed for these titles. Use them, talk with them, live by them, because these titles are permanent.

Well i have nothing against scott so far, gods a bit far for my reach as i'm a cocky bastard though and have reserved the seat for myself.

You cannot reach up to Scoot's intelligence, dear sir. I am very apologetic. Please have this model of my 14" penis instead of my condolences. Have a nice day.

I'll be saving up for the real thing princess, Wink

You have disturbed as your avatar, and you think you can beat scut in a battle of smarts?
Back to top Go down
Phil

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC]   Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:09 pm

Quote :
You have disturbed as your avatar, and you think you can beat scut in a battle of smarts?

grammar much? sorry bored... just felt like joining in on this since nothing better to do.
Back to top Go down
Scott
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Scott

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC]   Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:13 pm

SCOOT'S EGO
Back to top Go down
Tolstoy
Tolstoy

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC]   Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:13 pm

Phil wrote:
Quote :

grammar much? sorry bored... just felt like joining in on this since nothing better to do.

I fail to see the grammatical fallacies.
Back to top Go down
Phil

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC]   Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:15 pm

"You have disturbed as your avatar"

hmm?
Back to top Go down
Scott
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Scott

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC]   Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:30 pm

"Disturbed" is a band.
Back to top Go down
aerocow

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC]   Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:32 pm

Scoot knows all....

ALL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC]   Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2