MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] Vote_lcap83%Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] Vote_lcap17%Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC]

Go down 
+8
Don Punch
Destro
Eroc
chiss
Scott
Damo
Timberland
tgun
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tgun

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] Empty
PostSubject: Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC]   Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:56 pm

'Vlad Soclov'... I have no idea who this is. Seriously. None.

Yet, he says 'HIT ACCEPTED' through CNN and then proceeds to kill someone with a Barret [how'd he get it? Probably spawned it for himself...] and then run around on the roof like a fuckwit. I was watching him, he starts to attack me, and kills me after I call him on being a 'Hitman' whilst he's the 'Awmego Bank CEO'. I come back, kill him in return and get slapepd with a ban.

Seriously, are you guys TRYING to fuck the server up? God damn.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say it was Holtk, since he's not smart enough to change his job.
Back to top Go down
Timberland
Timberland

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now:

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC]   Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:34 pm

Good guess
Back to top Go down
tgun

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC]   Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:59 pm

Yay, after Elmos and Holtk DM each-other for about 20 minutes, Elmos proclaims over OOC that "Next DM is ban"

I respond by saying "Elmos is a GREAT admin"

and he bans me.

Fuck, these admins are the best I've ever seen. They're almost as productive as my six-year old sister would be at running a server.
Back to top Go down
tgun

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC]   Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:01 pm

Let's go ahead and bump this back to the top, seeing as 'X' [Xulvos] is a massive fucking tool. People are DMing constantly, they RUN UP TO ME AND SHOOT ME and he still does nothing. Why does this fuckwit have admin? I could give it to a fucking monkey and train it to be better than this fuckwit.
Back to top Go down
Damo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC]   Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:02 pm

MAximillin German Nazi cunt comes up to him randomly and shoots him, and Xulvos didn't do shit until Tgun shot him for not doing anything, then complains to me because i killed him when he comes into my club and kills my guys.
Back to top Go down
Scott
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Scott

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC]   Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:21 pm

Nobody saw the kill any the ooc chat was spammed to shit so Xulvos decided not to act, and yet you flip out.

None of you have mentioned the fact that he was in the middle of a game of L4D and he LEFT THE GAME WITH HIS FRIENDS, Came onto the server, and banned about 10 DMers and restarted the server.

While he may have a few kinks, and who doesn't, but he does more than his share of the admin work, so don't get mad over one tiny little thing.
Back to top Go down
chiss
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
chiss

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC]   Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:22 pm

Yeah, i always caught Elmos breaking laws as a cop, and when i'd arrest him (i'd be lenient because he was mayor and i had IC relations with him already), he would just say;

(( na you cant arrest me im just mucking around lol ))

...?

ANYTHING YOU FUCKING DO IN GAME - IS IC!

THERE ARE NO OOC ACTIONS. IF YOU DONT WANT TO DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES, DONT DO IT.

IF YOU WANT GET AWAY WITH IT WITH A MORON FRIEND, DO IT INSIDE A PROPERTY.

Scott wrote:

While he may have a few kinks, and who doesn't, but he does more than his share of the admin work, so don't get mad over one tiny little thing.

Me, i would follow every rule as strongly as i enforce them.
Back to top Go down
Scott
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC]   Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:25 pm

That's because you're a blind sheep who does whatever he's told and doesn't think for himself.

"According to the laws you should be jailed for an hour and 20 minutes. THAT SEEMS REASONABLE *JAIL*"

Your opinions are meaningless in any discussion, Chiss, because you have none of your own. You don't think for yourself, you always just do and say and think what you're "SUPPOSED TO".
Back to top Go down
Damo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC]   Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:26 pm

Scott wrote:
Nobody saw the kill any the ooc chat was spammed to shit so Xulvos decided not to act, and yet you flip out.

None of you have mentioned the fact that he was in the middle of a game of L4D and he LEFT THE GAME WITH HIS FRIENDS, Came onto the server, and banned about 10 DMers and restarted the server.

I saw the kill, i was inside the diner when Max comes up and shoots Tgun for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Eroc

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC]   Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:27 pm

Scott wrote:
That's because you're a blind sheep who does whatever he's told and doesn't think for himself.

"According to the laws you should be jailed for an hour and 20 minutes. THAT SEEMS REASONABLE *JAIL*"

Your opinions are meaningless in any discussion, Chiss, because you have none of your own. You don't think for yourself, you always just do and say and think what you're "SUPPOSED TO".

Um, I'm 86% sure that I run these streets...
Back to top Go down
Scott
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC]   Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:28 pm

Maybe he should have banned Kill then, but the chat was so spammed up and Xulvos never had a chance to reply. Brookes just ran up out of nowhere and shot him in the back, and that's not a good way to get an admin's attention.

Also hay eroc wuts up.
Back to top Go down
Destro
Been around the block
Been around the block
Destro

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: We are the Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistince is futile.

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC]   Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:34 pm

Insted of spamming the forums with how sucky the admins are, why not just take a proactive approch and eather write a manual for them, or go spam their PMs and steam clients with messages. Getting sick of seeing this topic poping up over and over and over and over agin.
Back to top Go down
Don Punch
Admin
Admin
Don Punch

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Cruisin' down the street in my '64

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC]   Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:39 pm

tgun, didnt you loose your admin on AussieRP for being a fuckwit admin?
Back to top Go down
http://projectmobius.biz.ly/
chiss
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
chiss

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC]   Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:12 pm

Scott wrote:

Uh, no - it's because i'm intelligent. And as much as i know the laws are shit and too long - i am happy to hand out the punishments because you all suck at RPing and deserve it.

Also - you pretty much just said i'd be the best admin ever. Thanks :]

You go fail RP some more ok?
Back to top Go down
Damo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC]   Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:14 pm

Don Punch wrote:
tgun, didnt you loose your admin on AussieRP for being a fuckwit admin?

His fuckwitness didn't come anywhere near as close as one of the admins on here, I will not name who but I'm sure you can guess it quite easily. The only fuckwit thing I can remember him doing was shooting Craig for jamming the gunstore door on Meck by accident then banning him after he just started playing TSRP (Poor Craig LOL).
Back to top Go down
Scott
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC]   Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:16 pm

Fuckwit - most overused word ever.

And chiss, your idea of RP is "Ok you did this so lemme teleport you into jail for 30 minutes."

You've never seen me in any roleplay situation other than a robbery where you wait until I'm typing and shoot me in the fact, so you have no idea what kind of roleplayer I am.

And lastly, you following every rule without a single thought or emotion to yourself would make you as effective an admin as a bot that bans anyone once their score gets higher than 5.
Back to top Go down
Don Punch
Admin
Admin
Don Punch

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Cruisin' down the street in my '64

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC]   Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:21 pm

l-o-fucking-l
Back to top Go down
http://projectmobius.biz.ly/
Scott
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC]   Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:42 pm

don ur a sily.
Back to top Go down
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC]   Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:38 pm

Scott wrote:

Chiss's opinion is the only one he ever follows, everyone on DP should already know this.

I don't know the exact situation so i can't say shit, i understand its that he didn't act as apposed to act wrongly which i think is an improvement so great.
Back to top Go down
aerocow

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC]   Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:41 pm

chiss wrote:
Scott wrote:

Uh, no - it's because i'm intelligent. And as much as i know the laws are shit and too long - i am happy to hand out the punishments because you all suck at RPing and deserve it.

You are about to get nuked with posts about how much you suck. I will personally stay up all night just to make you cry until you apologize to Scott. Anything offensive or unintelligent remarks against Scott are completely unneeded and you need to fucking die. I hope, and I will use my imagination everyday to see you die in my head over and over and over again, you unintelligent half-wit mother fucking snotlubing fagstream of gay pies with swissmiss chocolate cocoa all inside you piece of shit lowlife mother fucker. I hope you get stabbed in the neck you piece of shit. Go fuck yourself.
Back to top Go down
Scott
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC]   Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:43 pm

You keep saying "DP Members". What is that?
Back to top Go down
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC]   Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:44 pm

aerocow wrote:
chiss wrote:
Scott wrote:

You are about to get nuked with posts about how much you suck. I will personally stay up all night just to make you cry until you apologize to Scott. Anything offensive or unintelligent remarks against Scott are completely unneeded and you need to fucking die. I hope, and I will use my imagination everyday to see you die in my head over and over and over again, you unintelligent half-wit mother fucking snotlubing fagstream of gay pies with swissmiss chocolate cocoa all inside you piece of shit lowlife mother fucker. I hope you get stabbed in the neck you piece of shit. Go fuck yourself.

You remind me of those people who use a million tags on their youtube videos so they can feel special.

Scott wrote:
You keep saying "DP Members". What is that?

Oh sorry, Digital-Poison is where the AussieRP community is at.
Back to top Go down
aerocow

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC]   Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:46 pm

Kurokami wrote:
aerocow wrote:
chiss wrote:
Scott wrote:

You remind me of those people who use a million tags on their youtube videos so they can feel special.

Don't try to snake your way out of this conversation. Scoot is obviously a god, Chiss is OBVIOUSLY a moron. There is no social validation needed for these titles. Use them, talk with them, live by them, because these titles are permanent.
Back to top Go down
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC]   Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:49 pm

aerocow wrote:
Kurokami wrote:
aerocow wrote:
chiss wrote:
Scott wrote:

Don't try to snake your way out of this conversation. Scoot is obviously a god, Chiss is OBVIOUSLY a moron. There is no social validation needed for these titles. Use them, talk with them, live by them, because these titles are permanent.

Well i have nothing against scott so far, gods a bit far for my reach as i'm a cocky bastard though and have reserved the seat for myself though.

Also: PYRAMID ATTACK
Back to top Go down
aerocow

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC]   Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:50 pm

Kurokami wrote:
aerocow wrote:
Kurokami wrote:
aerocow wrote:
chiss wrote:
Scott wrote:

Well i have nothing against scott so far, gods a bit far for my reach as i'm a cocky bastard though and have reserved the seat for myself.

You cannot reach up to Scoot's intelligence, dear sir. I am very apologetic. Please have this model of my 14" penis instead of my condolences. Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC]   Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hopeless Fuckwit Admins [OOC]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next