MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Commissioners Damo and Griffonzo Vote_lcap83%Commissioners Damo and Griffonzo Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Commissioners Damo and Griffonzo Vote_lcap17%Commissioners Damo and Griffonzo Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Commissioners Damo and Griffonzo Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Commissioners Damo and Griffonzo Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Commissioners Damo and Griffonzo Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Commissioners Damo and Griffonzo Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Commissioners Damo and Griffonzo Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Commissioners Damo and Griffonzo Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Commissioners Damo and Griffonzo Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Commissioners Damo and Griffonzo Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Commissioners Damo and Griffonzo Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Commissioners Damo and Griffonzo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Elmos
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
Mr. Elmos

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: : "I believe it is an old Wooden ship used in World War 1..."

Commissioners Damo and Griffonzo Empty
PostSubject: Commissioners Damo and Griffonzo   Commissioners Damo and Griffonzo Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:45 pm

Ok Damo. I found a good idea for you and Griffonzo. Griffonzo is still in as the Commissioner, but so are you. Doing some
research it is common to have more than 1 Commissioner in a PD. And since Griffonzo is in the US and your are in Aussie, this is'
good becuase their can still be PD players through the whole day. You two will have equal power, so do not complain. If you are on at the same time, do not give one another a hard time. NO CKS WILL HAPPEN BETWEEN YOU TOO.
Back to top Go down

Commissioners Damo and Griffonzo
Page 1 of 1