MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Griffonzo's MPPD Commissioner App Vote_lcap83%Griffonzo's MPPD Commissioner App Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Griffonzo's MPPD Commissioner App Vote_lcap17%Griffonzo's MPPD Commissioner App Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Griffonzo's MPPD Commissioner App Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Griffonzo's MPPD Commissioner App Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Griffonzo's MPPD Commissioner App Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Griffonzo's MPPD Commissioner App Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Griffonzo's MPPD Commissioner App Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Griffonzo's MPPD Commissioner App Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Griffonzo's MPPD Commissioner App Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Griffonzo's MPPD Commissioner App Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Griffonzo's MPPD Commissioner App Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Griffonzo's MPPD Commissioner App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Griffonzo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Griffonzo

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Ill just be like everyone else and be confused with this sheet, right?

Griffonzo's MPPD Commissioner App Empty
PostSubject: Griffonzo's MPPD Commissioner App   Griffonzo's MPPD Commissioner App Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:48 pm

Mevelport PD Commissioner Application Format

(ALL IC INFORMATION)

Name: Aaron Milpeak

Education: Primary and secondary graduation; 6 years of post-secondary education at the International University of Oxford; 8 years served at the Eurocorps multinational army.

Skills: Professional experience with guns; most best with assault rifles and handguns. Trained through stealth missions and has good agility to overcome obstacles. Have done many public speeches in massive crowds and known to discipline and train soldiers and recruits.

Race: Caucasian
(Optional)

Heritage: Slovakian
(Optional)

Background: Slovakia was a small country in the heart of Europe, where I, Aaron Milpeak, was born. My parents were the generation who fought relentlessly against the Germans in World War II, who threatened to overrun our land. The country became a puppet of the German axis beliefs, and disgustingly fueled the power of the Holocaust. Though the men and women of the homeland rioted, and stood up of what used to be a peaceful nation, and began an uprising which would break the chains of the Germans and our people. The dedication and bravery of the children who survived the war went on to pursue their dreams in which the fallen had fought for, and those children grew up where they would pass the blood and tradition to their young. One of those children were me.

I had done what my parents couldn't do, to get an education. The poor lifestyle I was living through gave me inspiration to work solely in school. By my graduation year at age 16, I was instantly accepted into the University of Oxford. After 6 years of work, I achieved my Master's Degree in Business and Law. From there, I served as an attorney fighting for the people's rights and criminal justice, similar of what my parents fought for. Though all I have been through, I was missing something. All my life, I had been wanting to fight for people's justice, but my blood yearned for something else in particular, the will to fight. By that time, I enrolled into the Eurocorps. The military group was just founded fresh with new opportunities to strengthen the bonds between our countries. Because of the need of high enlistment officers in position to command the armies, I began to train intensively and worked my way up rank after rank. Little over two years it took to get my Master's Degree, I was unbelievably a First Lieutenant . Standing up to terrorists and violent crimes, I gained much experience in the field, and was respected thoroughly. Soon, I became tired, and I left my legacy to building the Eurocorps as it is today. Now I come here with great gratitude to serve as your new commissioner. The duties I have held responsible make me a great candidate in training and serving the the Police Department in Mevelport. I hope to work with the people of this town. The many who work late hours and long shifts to feed their families, they are the men and women who come first.

Desired Rank: MPPD Commissioner
(Optional)

(ALL OOC INFORMATION

Have you ever played as Commissioner/Chief before?: Yes, in fact I was the commissioner previously before the server economy was restarted. Despite not being an executive officer, I have served in many servers such as Havoc9, AussieRP, and of course Mobius.

How long have you RPed?: About 1 1/2 - 2 years

Who was your Character before the Economy restart?: Com. Nathaniel Haines

Quiz

Do you know what Powergaming is? When abusing or objecting to the laws or actions of people without conducting it correctly. Usually for the person's own benefit.

Do you know what meta-gaming is?: To use out of character information or context that should not be known for the character and uses it inappropriately.

Do you know how to RP a robbery?: When called to a robbery, I arrive to the scene in a quick and secretive manner. Before interacting with the criminals, I would first clear the area of any citizens near the danger zone. Then I tell the robbers if they are hoisting any weapons and are in captive of hostages. After that, I try to reason their demands as best as possible in order to jail them and charge crimes appropriately. If the suspects do not participate in this manner, I would find the best efficient way to capture the persons carefully and safely ( in recognition with hostages.) I would scout for weak points, entrances, flaws, etc. If the burglars begin to fire (especially to any hostages,) then backfire will necessary to take down the accused criminals efficiently.

Should you ever shoot without talking 1st?: Never. You would always try to negotiate or question someone who is accused of a crime. Only by certain laws or extreme occasions is it necessary to shoot at a person first seen on the spot. Of course from what I learned, DM'ers are an exception (what is new?)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Elmos
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
Mr. Elmos

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: : "I believe it is an old Wooden ship used in World War 1..."

PostSubject: Re: Griffonzo's MPPD Commissioner App   Griffonzo's MPPD Commissioner App Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:55 pm

Accepted as Commissioner
Back to top Go down
tgun

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Griffonzo's MPPD Commissioner App   Griffonzo's MPPD Commissioner App Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:43 am

IM SO HAPPY HES ACCEPTED AGAIN! =D

CAN I SUCK HIS BIG BALLS?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Griffonzo's MPPD Commissioner App   Griffonzo's MPPD Commissioner App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Griffonzo's MPPD Commissioner App
Page 1 of 1