MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Thane Milhawk's Military App Vote_lcap83%Thane Milhawk's Military App Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Thane Milhawk's Military App Vote_lcap17%Thane Milhawk's Military App Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Thane Milhawk's Military App Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Thane Milhawk's Military App Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Thane Milhawk's Military App Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Thane Milhawk's Military App Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Thane Milhawk's Military App Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Thane Milhawk's Military App Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Thane Milhawk's Military App Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Thane Milhawk's Military App Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Thane Milhawk's Military App Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Thane Milhawk's Military App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Griffonzo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Griffonzo

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Ill just be like everyone else and be confused with this sheet, right?

Thane Milhawk's Military App Empty
PostSubject: Thane Milhawk's Military App   Thane Milhawk's Military App Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:57 pm

Name: Thane Milhawk

STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:15196102

Job Applying: Senior Sergeant

About How Long You've Roleplayed For: More than one year.

Most Known in Havoc9.
Highest Rank in H9 (Paradise City): Lieutenant
Served in three Police organizations

Character Biography(optional): In my childhood to teenage years, I was located on Earth, a hostile and lifeless planet after the 5th Global War between the outrage of our species. Society was rebuilding it's self, but it was still too toxic and dangerous for the planet to call home. One day i received news that my father died after a coal collapse from working in the mines, trapping him with toxic fumes and little oxygen. They found his body after merely a couple hours, but he already suffered from lung damage and many broken bones. He never stood up.

Months later, the Moon base was opened and became inhabitable for the public. After a quick decision, my mother and I flew to the enormous base, a sight I saw through a small round window of my ship ill never forget again. We found a vacant apartment and pulled in all our luggage and furniture in, we smiled and knew this will be our home. At 17, I was bringing back geroceries from the nearby plaza when I heard a loud bang, the base rumbled some, and the lights flickered on and off. I quickly ran to the apartment, and when I entered through the door, I looked down and could see the black eternal of space. My mother was screaming for help, holding on desperately to a pipe that surfaced from the ceiling. Air was being vacuumed into deep space, and acting fierce, I grabbed my mother's hands and pulled her back into safety. Glancing back at the door, almost the entire apartment was engulfed, a giant gaping hole was sucking all our furniture and belongings, never to be seen again. After an investigation, a meteorite collided, and no one took action or saw the incoming space rock.

That time was lucky. I was able to be there at the right time, not like my father's death. I realized after that moment that no matter where you live, people are in danger of crime, pollution, and war. Almost sacrificing my life, I looked upon the military and would train myself to one day fight for the protection of our civilization. I am 23 now. I have taken space engineering and robotics courses, and have been trained to work with weapons and stealth tactics. Now I come to apply for serving in the military, being one in the armored tamed suits, and to fight for peace and order. I promise and will be my initial goal to follow orders and intact responsibility, and will one day ensure the safety for every individual who are blinded by the unexpected.

Additional Information your character(optional):
Name: Thane Milhawk
Specialties: Experience with handling many diverse types of weaponry. Trained in special tactics. Good leadership responsibilities
Why should we give you this job?:
I have worked throughout my years in training solely to become an official in the military. I have taken Space Engineering and Robotics classes which enables me to expertise in fixing weaponry and suits. I also have overall great knowledge in guns and weaponry, and most efficient in short ranged weapons. Usually people follow my orders, and I follow others above me. I will be highly motivated in my job and I look forward in serving for the civilians' safety.

Do you agree to follow our rules and respect your fellow players and Admins?: Yes, of course Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HoltK
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
HoltK

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Lulz No clue!

Thane Milhawk's Military App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thane Milhawk's Military App   Thane Milhawk's Military App Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:00 pm

Accepted as Sergeant
Back to top Go down

Thane Milhawk's Military App
Page 1 of 1