MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Military Application. Vote_lcap83%Military Application. Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Military Application. Vote_lcap17%Military Application. Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Military Application. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Military Application. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Military Application. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Military Application. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Military Application. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Military Application. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Military Application. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Military Application. Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Military Application. Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Military Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wake N' Bake
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Wake N' Bake

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Purple Ate Sandals!!! Yay!!!

Military Application. Empty
PostSubject: Military Application.   Military Application. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:15 am

Name:Michael Sweet
STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:12692230
Job Applying: Polkovnik(aka Colonel)

About How Long You've Roleplayed For:On TSRP I've been playing since 2006 so its been at least 2 years. But in general RP well that goes back further than I can remember.

Character Biography(optional):Michael was born in 2233(26 years old) He lived in Alaska before the Soviet union had taken it over. when he was about 14 Alaska was attacked by the Soviet Union and totally dominated. His parents left him home alone one day to help fight in the horribly one sided battle. They never came home. He just stayed in his home and ate the food that was already stocked up. When one day the door was slammed open Michael ran down the stairs to the sweet embrace of his parents. Only it wasn't his parents. It was a small platoon of soldiers pillaging the houses.

Michael was dragged away to a big truck and shipped off to a school where the Union was training young children who survived the war. So at 14, filled with angst Michael was molded into a killing machine for the soviet union. He fought in the war with the United Earth Enterprise when he was 23 despite growing up as a part of it. He killed more men than he could remember in those 3 years. Making himself known within the Soviet Union and working his way up the ranks. After the war ended he was shipped off to a space station to help the military keep the peace. Michael saw this journey as a new beginning. He almost forgot completely about his own parents due to the intense training that had him struggling to live every day when he was but a child. So this trip was where he could toss away the few "weaknesses" he had and make himself a god among men.

Additional Information your character(optional):(I've covered as much as I want to make known, of course I'll continue to build my character through rp.)

Why should we give you this job?: I think I deserve this job because I have read nearly every piece of information about the history of this rp and have dedicated it to my memory. I also know that with the amount of experience I have in authoritative positions I can do the job as it is intended and help make the rp community enjoyable for everyone.

Do you agree to follow our rules and respect your fellow players and Admins?: Of course. I know everyone is here just to have fun, including the admins and I'll make sure that I do my best not to bother admins with stupid conflicts that are bound to arise. As well as not feed into bickering that may arise with the other players.
Back to top Go down
Don Punch
Admin
Admin
Don Punch

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Cruisin' down the street in my '64

Military Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Military Application.   Military Application. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:13 am

Accepted as Polkovnik
Back to top Go down
http://projectmobius.biz.ly/

Military Application.
Page 1 of 1