MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
James Vizzini's Administrator Application Vote_lcap83%James Vizzini's Administrator Application Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
James Vizzini's Administrator Application Vote_lcap17%James Vizzini's Administrator Application Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
James Vizzini's Administrator Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
James Vizzini's Administrator Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
James Vizzini's Administrator Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
James Vizzini's Administrator Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
James Vizzini's Administrator Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
James Vizzini's Administrator Application Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
James Vizzini's Administrator Application Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
James Vizzini's Administrator Application Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
James Vizzini's Administrator Application Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

James Vizzini's Administrator Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
askrobert1234
askrobert1234

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-04-24

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: ... An epic firefight0r?

James Vizzini's Administrator Application Empty
PostSubject: James Vizzini's Administrator Application   James Vizzini's Administrator Application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:42 pm

Ingame name: James Vizzini

Steamid: STEAM_0:0:17478733

Microphone?: Yes - Although Mic's cannot be used in the basic RP server, I could use one on the DM if needed. (Just in case!)

Previous Bans: I have no previous bans in Mobius RP!

What would you do with admin: I would provide a lot of assistance to the server by stopping DMers, flame wars, etc.

How active are you in server?: I play every day from 6:00 AM to 7:30 AM (Pacific time) and 4:00 PM to about 10:00 PM (pacific time).

How active will you be if you got admin?: I usually will get on for about 7 -8 hours a day and play the WHOLE time in the server.

How active are you / will you be on the forums: I am on the forums every morning, evening, and afternoon. I get on about every hour to check what has been going on. If I become admin I will be on every 30 minutes or less to make sure there is no ban/unban requests, applications, etc. that need to be attended to.

Email: Askrobert1234@yahoo.com

MSN / Yahoo: Askrobert1234@hotmail.com and Askrobert1234@yahoo.com

SteamAccount: Askrobert1234

Any previous experience with admin: I have been an admin on LOTS of TS servers. Both RP and DM. Due to playing since V 0.5 (Beta testing) I have had plenty of admin experience in TS and know all of the commands I will need. I've owned my own server multiple times; TS and other games as well (some including CS 1.6, TFC, OF, HL1, and some mods for half life 1 as well which are compatible with AMX commands.)

Why should I get admin?: I am a loyal, trustworthy player with lots of admin experience, i am a good roleplayer, i respect the players on the server, i promise not to abuse ANY rights i have access to, i am active, and i am willing to contribute as much as possible to this server as i can. I currently play 6 - 7 hours per day on a weekday, and ALL day on a weekend. I believe enough people like me here to become an admin... (Although Liquid and I got into an argument today... Which I'm going to have to apologize for.) anyways... I believe I'm definitely active enough and responsible enough to take on this role, and I hope that I can get the privilege of becoming an administrator!

Basic Admin/User Terms:

Dming- Attacking/killing anyone without reason

Rking- After you die, come back and kill the person that killed you in revenge.

Metagmaing- Using OOC chat in-character. (Such as going up and saying "Hey Bill that DM war was crazy!, etc.)

Powergaming- RPing so that the opposite player(s) do not have a chance to react to what you are doing. Such as *Breaks your nose* or *chops your leg off*

Stunting- Jumping up walls, diving off buildings, etc.

Rush Cuffing- Running into a crime and cuffing the person without warning.

Revenge Cuffing- After you die, come back and cuff the person that killed you.

Admin Situations

A DMer comes onto the server, how would you handle the situation?: I would give the person(s) a warning, if they don't stop I will give them a second warning and say "Last chance." or "Final warning" and if it continues, I will kick them. If they come back and DM more, I will ban them for 30 - 60 minutes or as long as needed to get them out of the server.

There is a flamewar between two people, how can you handle the situation?: I would tell them to stop fighting immediately or I will deal with it myself. If the situation continues, I will kick one (or both) of them to make an example of them. If they come back and continue the fight, I will ban them for the appropriate amount of time to get them out of the server until they cool down and can RP without fighting with the other players.

Extra Comments: I hope my application was alright...! I believe that enough people in the server like me to be enough to become an admin... (In fact... some people are jealous because so many people voted for me instead of them haha) I've participated in server events such as the kung-FU tournament, the races, etc. and I was the only one to get enough "Yes" answers in a "Should James Vizzini be admin" post! Anyways... Please guys, no arguments saying I copied my application from elsewhere! This application has enough evidence to prove I created it! (and If it WAS copied via format, severely edited! ^^) no one likes flame wars =D

Anyhoo, I really hope I can become an admin here and help the server out!

Thanks!

-James Vizzini king
Back to top Go down
http://www.SkillzRus.co.nr
askrobert1234
askrobert1234

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James Vizzini's Administrator Application   James Vizzini's Administrator Application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:53 pm

Also, anyone that would like to vouch me for becoming an admin (that would probably help the chances of me getting admin if a lot of people said "Vouched by me", etc.) please do so!

Thanks!

- James Vizzini king
Back to top Go down
Spunky
Been around the block
Been around the block
Spunky

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

PostSubject: Re: James Vizzini's Administrator Application   James Vizzini's Administrator Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:39 am

If DMers ignore repeated warnings, ban them for the full day. Otherwise this is a good application. I haven't seen enough of you to personally vouch for you, though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.esforces.com
askrobert1234
askrobert1234

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James Vizzini's Administrator Application   James Vizzini's Administrator Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:36 am

Oh, you've seen me ^^ I've been in the server foreverrrrrr =D

I was under various different names... Like Rosato Capo Robert Salvatore, Robert Griffith, and so on!

Anyways... I know I should ban them for the full day for DM... But is it the same for flame wars, if they refuse to stop?

-James Vizzini king
Back to top Go down
Spunky
Been around the block
Been around the block
Spunky

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James Vizzini's Administrator Application   James Vizzini's Administrator Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:56 pm

Nah. For flame wars, just ban both parties for 30 minutes to an hour to give them plenty of time to cool off.
Back to top Go down
askrobert1234
askrobert1234

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James Vizzini's Administrator Application   James Vizzini's Administrator Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:22 pm

Alright. Thanks for the suggestions, and the compliment on the application!

I'll see ya' in-game ^^ hit me up for a free round of beers LOL

-James Vizzini king
Back to top Go down
Mr. Elmos
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
Mr. Elmos

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: : "I believe it is an old Wooden ship used in World War 1..."

PostSubject: Re: James Vizzini's Administrator Application   James Vizzini's Administrator Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:57 pm

I'm sorry, but denied. I have seen the bad things admin applications has done to lots of RP Servers, including this one... Last time Mobius did admin applications there were a lot of idiot admins that weren't on at all and didn't know the proper commands nor; did they know who do ban in a scenario.

I am denying any admin applications I see. So don't think I see you as incompetent, it's just that I think the only way you should get admin is if the admin team sees it fit. If you want admin don't post it on as an application. Send a PM to one of the admins, such as me (or Don, of course that would save time). Just ask the admin team alone, then we should tell you. I mean when "I" thought that Xulvos (if anyone was here at the beginning of Mobius...) should be on the admin team, we had a meeting and talked about it. When we added Tikal at the end of an FNG, I suggested him - along with Holtk - and we talked about it and why we did so.

I'm sorry but admin applications - Useless unless the admin team is really desperate for a new admin.

DENIED
Back to top Go down
Mr. Elmos
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
Mr. Elmos

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: : "I believe it is an old Wooden ship used in World War 1..."

PostSubject: Re: James Vizzini's Administrator Application   James Vizzini's Administrator Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:58 pm

did they know who to ban in a scenario. **

Sorry..
Back to top Go down
Spunky
Been around the block
Been around the block
Spunky

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James Vizzini's Administrator Application   James Vizzini's Administrator Application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:31 am

I'm inclined to agree with Mr. Elmos.
Back to top Go down
askrobert1234
askrobert1234

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James Vizzini's Administrator Application   James Vizzini's Administrator Application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:55 pm

That's quite alright...

I was already stupid enough one day and made an ass load of mistakes; getting my trial admin taken away.

If Don would've given me ONE more chance as an admin... I would have proved that it was just a bad day, that no one really benefit from the abuse i did (created elec. lock pick, a knife, and c4) which I all dropped outside of the map anyways, and gave the lock picks to Don upon his request...

Anyways... The server is still fun... I considered quitting TSRP (Yet I still do now, but yeah...) it was an awful day... And I admit I was stupid and abused my admin privileges.

Perhaps some day Don will consider re-trying me as an admin... I've RPed with him since god knows when.

Anyways... I feel I owe you all an apology... Sorry for my abuse the other day, sorry for the bad mood, etc. and it won't happen again. I'll be seeing you all in the server, and out of the server (if you are on my steam), and I'll be looking forward to seeing how Car Mod and the other plugins go...

See y'all around!

-James Vizzini / Robert Griffith / Robert Salvatore / Deacon Frost king
Back to top Go down
Spunky
Been around the block
Been around the block
Spunky

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James Vizzini's Administrator Application   James Vizzini's Administrator Application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 pm

askrobert1234 wrote:
and I'll be looking forward to seeing how Car Mod and the other plugins go...

Car Mod is going great. I've pretty much got all of the bugs hammered out. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James Vizzini's Administrator Application   James Vizzini's Administrator Application Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:12 am

Whoever just gave elmos negative karma or w/e the fuck you call that thing to the right of each post should get a permaban shoved up their ass imo.

Good day to you sirs.
Back to top Go down
Spunky
Been around the block
Been around the block
Spunky

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James Vizzini's Administrator Application   James Vizzini's Administrator Application Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:06 am

I did, it was an accident. Sad
Back to top Go down
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James Vizzini's Administrator Application   James Vizzini's Administrator Application Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:35 am

All good, i seemed to have been a bit angry faced there anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Vizzini's Administrator Application   James Vizzini's Administrator Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James Vizzini's Administrator Application
Page 1 of 1