MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
James' Promotion Application Vote_lcap83%James' Promotion Application Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
James' Promotion Application Vote_lcap17%James' Promotion Application Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
James' Promotion Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
James' Promotion Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
James' Promotion Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
James' Promotion Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
James' Promotion Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
James' Promotion Application Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
James' Promotion Application Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
James' Promotion Application Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
James' Promotion Application Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

James' Promotion Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
colt45
colt45

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

James' Promotion Application Empty
PostSubject: James' Promotion Application   James' Promotion Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:11 am

Name: James 'Longslide' Teeterman

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:8571349

Why do you deserve a promotion: Because I have been RPing very well, been very loyal to the Iscariot. I have been offered by Mavetti to join the Romanov's , but I held back and stayed. I have made advert for the bar and in my opinion RPed a bartender very well, like this:
Jack Lockshaw: Bartender, vodka.
J. Teeterman: 14 dollars.
Jack Lockshaw gives you 20 dollars.
(I go and buy a vodka from the cash register)
/me pours a glass of Absolut Peppar
/me puts a peppermint candy on the side of the glass
J. Teeterman: One glass of Absolut Vodka.
J. Teeterman: Cash received was 20 dollars, so your change is 6 dollars.
Jack Lockshaw: Keep the change.
J. Teeterman: Enjoy!

How long have you had your current job? I'd say a week and a half to two weeks.

What rank do you want? Iscariot Hitman or Elite, whatever you see fit.

Extra Notes: If you want to make me elite or hitman after I donate that's fine too, but as you can see I'm active, so I don't see why you can't proove it to Isaac and Feodora.
Back to top Go down
Furio
Been around the block
Been around the block
Furio

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Uhm, dunno?

PostSubject: Re: James' Promotion Application   James' Promotion Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:31 am

I sincerally feel it annoying when people beg for promotions, especially when they ask to skip one or even a few ranks. If everyone would post a good RP scene made from him, then I think the most would be co-owners or the rank before. I think the promotions should be given out by the owner for what he thinks about that specific person. The one you posted could be the only RP you ever made in all your e-life on the server. Also, high ranks don't give anything but reasons for rule lower ranks, and that's another reason for why the owner should give out promotions by himself without be invited to do so.
Don't take this as a flame post, more like a critic for become a better RPer. Hope you wont hate me for this.
Back to top Go down
KenMcLovin
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: James' Promotion Application   James' Promotion Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:24 pm

Lol. James I can't have an army of Hit Man so I am trying to keep every rank stable and not over promote anyone, Furio so far is the only one i promoted, when one of the Hit Man becomes an Elite, you will likely to be promoted, now you asked me to if you can join me, you said you wanted to be in an Org. with me, so I don't know why its such a big deal that you refused an offer to join another Org. when you said yourself the 1st day you would rather be in my Org. than anyone elses. One way I see how a member is active is how much money they can make in a week also, Feodora started out with 30 pay as a soldier, in a week she made over 30,000. I'm not the one to prove to Feo and Isaac that you deserve a promotion, you are. If you feel joining the Romanovs is better than so be it, even though I don't like the fact that other Orgs. are asking other members to join them when it is obvious that you are already part of an Org.
Back to top Go down
colt45
colt45

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

PostSubject: Re: James' Promotion Application   James' Promotion Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:02 pm

Wow. people kick my ass for makinga n appliaction. Just posting some proof I should be promoted in the near future. Army of hitmen? To balance it out just accept another soldier.
Back to top Go down
KenMcLovin
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: James' Promotion Application   James' Promotion Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:32 pm

Thats what it says in my reply
Back to top Go down
Furio
Been around the block
Been around the block
Furio

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James' Promotion Application   James' Promotion Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:58 am

colt45 wrote:
Wow. people kick my ass for makinga n appliaction. Just posting some proof I should be promoted in the near future. Army of hitmen? To balance it out just accept another soldier.

Actually, no one is kicking your ass, and if you think I did so, then I'm sorry, that wasn't the purpose of my post. However, the thing you said isn't much useful. Kenny is trying to make you understand that we're overstaffed, and he doesn't need more Hit Men or Elites, so a new soldier is exactly what he doesn't need. I hope I satisfied your incomprehension about this.
Back to top Go down
TeddyBear!
Donator
Donator
TeddyBear!

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: NOTHING! DON'T LOOK!

PostSubject: Re: James' Promotion Application   James' Promotion Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:50 am

Furio wrote:
colt45 wrote:

Actually, no one is kicking your ass, and if you think I did so, then I'm sorry, that wasn't the purpose of my post. However, the thing you said isn't much useful. Kenny is trying to make you understand that we're overstaffed, and he doesn't need more Hit Men or Elites, so a new soldier is exactly what he doesn't need. I hope I satisfied your incomprehension about this.

Even clearer explaination. We don't have enough soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Furio
Been around the block
Been around the block
Furio

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James' Promotion Application   James' Promotion Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:51 pm

Ehm, it doesn't seems so to me. However, my thought is nothing for the org, but that's what I understood from Kenny's post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James' Promotion Application   James' Promotion Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James' Promotion Application
Page 1 of 1