MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Feodora´s MD apply Vote_lcap83%Feodora´s MD apply Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Feodora´s MD apply Vote_lcap17%Feodora´s MD apply Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Feodora´s MD apply Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Feodora´s MD apply Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Feodora´s MD apply Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Feodora´s MD apply Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Feodora´s MD apply Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Feodora´s MD apply Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Feodora´s MD apply Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Feodora´s MD apply Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Feodora´s MD apply Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Feodora´s MD apply

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mary_Poppins
Donator
Donator
Mary_Poppins

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Oh my Gosh, Aliens attacking earth!

Feodora´s MD apply Empty
PostSubject: Feodora´s MD apply   Feodora´s MD apply Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 5:31 pm

Name: Feodora Matryona

STEAMID:STEAM_0:1:5254737

Job applying for: Doctor

How long have you Role-Played for? 1 year and a MD worker 6 month

Short Character bio: (Just a paragraph or more about your character. Include things like where he/she was born, if he had parents, his other jobs, if he had friends, if he is married, etc. Just be sure it AT LEASE a full paragraph, 4-5 sentences. THE MORE YOU WRITE THE BETTER!)

Feos first part of background

down below is second

Feodora Matryona was standing on a roof top looking out of the city of Mevelport. Where she have lived for nearly 5 years now. She felt unpleasant in her stomach, the nightmares of her father hunted her more now than before, now the nightmares visited her every night, She wanted to move on to feel safe, so her father wouldn’t come and kill her if he found her in Mevelport.

She moves smoothly to the roof stairs and walks down. She went out from the entrance like a shadow so no one took notice of her. She went to a internet café to check for available jobs, she used google.com to search for work, She put the string “Hospital staff hiring.” Feodora looks disappointed at the screen when the page “result can’t be found” came up.

Feodora sighs and checks her wallet. Feodora whispers to her self shit……. Only 200 dollars left. She thinks how long will this money last? I need food, travel money to the new place. She goes down to the local shop and buy her self a cola and a candy bar, she thinks this will do for dinner, Feodora goes to the park and takes a seat on a bench, she reaches for her bag sack and takes a medical book out, starts to read it to fresh up mind. When its to dark to read she goes back, finds her self a comfy dumpster, yawns and falls a sleep anxiously while the nightmares of her father pays her a visit

The next morning Feodora suddenly woke up with a hitch, she have forgot that she put the lid over the dumpster, so she hits the head in the lid, she yells AOOOOUCH! Suddenly the lid opens and a man face looks down right at Feodora the man face asks are you ok Missy? Ya… Yaah... I am ok she replays and touches the lump on her back head and twitches her face in pain. The man put his hand down to Feodora to help her up she grabs the hand and pulls her self up. She says to the nice man thank you sir.

Feodora walks away with her bag sack to an internet café. She looks for work again, actually the page find something today, she gets excited and breaths heavy she clicks the link and gets up the page. Feodora reads the bold line

BURBANK HIRING DOCTORS

Feodora´s heart bumbs an extra time, she looks around on the site and finds the link “travel to Burbank” she clicks the link and gets up time tables over train to Burbank. Next train will leave Mevelport station in about an hour, she thinks great than I have plenty of time to go to the station to buy a ticket

Feodora hymns to her self while she walks to station. She arrives to the train station buys a one way ticket to Burbank the train will take approximately 6 hours

10 minutes till train will leave station Feodora jumps on and makes her self comfortable, she takes out the medical, books, medicine book and some other medical books she had in bag sack, she begins to read the medicine book, for 2 hours she reads it, than fall a sleep, next time she wakes up is it only 1 hour more to Burbank, she begins to read the medical book, suddenly she wokes up and the conductor stood and poked her on the shoulder Burbank next he says and Feodora gets ready to step out of the train, while on platform, she blinks her eyes and sees the sign:

WELCOME TO BURBANK

Why should you be given this job?: the patients will be healed and will have a good time off RP

What experiance, if any, do you have in the MD within TSRP?: Surgeon, doctor, nurse

Do you understand that failure to RP or abusing you powers will result in removal of your job: Yep

Illegal activities by any government employee can result in termination of employment (at the directors discretion), so if you plan on robbing a lot, be prepared to look for other work, that is if you get caught or identified.

//sorry for my bad english grammar
Back to top Go down
tikal
tikal

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

Feodora´s MD apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feodora´s MD apply   Feodora´s MD apply Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 5:43 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Svet "SinneR"

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Feodora´s MD apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feodora´s MD apply   Feodora´s MD apply Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:59 pm

lol why do people keep Accepting jobs that they dont run the org for... seems i never get to Accept and MD app's cause don or someone is always gettin to them first.
Back to top Go down
Warrow

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet

Feodora´s MD apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feodora´s MD apply   Feodora´s MD apply Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:26 pm

Svet "SinneR" wrote:
lol why do people keep Accepting jobs that they dont run the org for... seems i never get to Accept and MD app's cause don or someone is always gettin to them first.

I believe he means accepted from admins point of view now wait to be accepted by the head director.
Back to top Go down
Spunky
Been around the block
Been around the block
Spunky

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Character sheet

Feodora´s MD apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feodora´s MD apply   Feodora´s MD apply Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:55 pm

Um, no, accepted means accepted. She has the job. Haha...
Back to top Go down
http://www.esforces.com
Svet "SinneR"

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Feodora´s MD apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feodora´s MD apply   Feodora´s MD apply Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:50 pm

gah, they gotta let me do my job as director lol...
Back to top Go down
tikal
tikal

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet

Feodora´s MD apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feodora´s MD apply   Feodora´s MD apply Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:22 am

Yeah sorry, didn't know we had an director to be honest, haven't seen you around ingame Sad

Mybad :<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feodora´s MD apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feodora´s MD apply   Feodora´s MD apply Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feodora´s MD apply
Page 1 of 1