MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
re-apply for MD Vote_lcap83%re-apply for MD Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
re-apply for MD Vote_lcap17%re-apply for MD Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
re-apply for MD Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
re-apply for MD Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
re-apply for MD Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
re-apply for MD Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
re-apply for MD Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
re-apply for MD Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
re-apply for MD Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
re-apply for MD Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
re-apply for MD Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

re-apply for MD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mary_Poppins
Donator
Donator
Mary_Poppins

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Oh my Gosh, Aliens attacking earth!

re-apply for MD Empty
PostSubject: re-apply for MD   re-apply for MD Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:48 pm

In-game name:
Feodora Matryona

Body Type:
Athletic

Backround Info.
Feodora Matryona was born and raised in Russia, She was brought up by her harsh Father. Feodora´s Mother died when she gave birth to Feodora. Feodora´s Father blamed Feodora for her Mothers death, and her father forbade her to go to start school, he wanted her to become a hitman

He trained her, how to move silently and how to spy on others without them taking any notice of her. At the age of five Feodora moved smooth and was a shadow no one took notice of her. She was spanked by her Father if he didn’t like how her behavior was or she didnt move smoothly when she was training in the facility, and in the age of seven she held her first gun in her hands.

Feodora´s hands were shaking like crazy, her Father saw that and slapped her on the cheek and shouted "HOLD IT STEADY CHILD!!" Feodora turned her face away from her Father so he wouldn’t see the tears streaming down her cheek, but she knew that he have noticed it anyway. and waited for the next slap, and there was it the slap right over her neck and a angry Father stood and shouted "ARE YOU CRYING?!?!" Feodora swallowed the tears and straightened her self up and said "No Father I did not." Good he said and left her.

On Fedora's 10th birthday her Father was more interested in celebrating the fact that she had killed 20 people, and not that it was her 10th birthday.

On Feodora´s 15th birthday she had already killed over 60 people. Her Father gave her a gift, a shiny golden gun with the inscribe “Feodora” on the handle.

A Few month later when Feodora was out on an assignment to kill someone, she accidently saw two cars crash, people flew out of the window, cause of the hard impact on the two cars, and there was blood on the street, so she ran to the place to help but she couldn’t help them, she was only designed to kill…… Feodora slowly woke up inside she heard something in the background. It was the medic that said “Ma´m can you please step aside?” The Ambulance had arrived while Feodora was in her thoughts

After that scene with the crashing cars Feodora´s life took a turning.

Fedora could not stop thinking about the accident. She wanted to become a doctor, not an assassin. She was sick and tired of killing and she wanted to change her life and become a doctor. Then her thoughts went to her Father she knew if he found out that she wanted to study and become something her Father will hunt her down and kill her.

Feodora made up plans, how to sneak so her Father didn’t take any notice of what she was doing, and she had been trained to be a shadow so she was good at it….

“Father?” Asked Feodora “yes?” said her Father. Feodora says “You have taught me the basic things of a hitman and you have made it good but I want to get more experience to become a better hitman, so I need to get to a internet café to do research on the internet. Can I please go?” Her Father chuckles and his eyes is shining of proudness over her. “He says sure my child, I am proud over you because you wanna learn more!” She lied right to his face.

Feodora went to the library, she asked the receptionist about if they had any books of health care, how to treat a wound, bullet wounds, stab wounds, medical treatments and medicine treatment she swallowed every single book that had medical and medicine treatment she did research on the internet how to come in to a medical school. After few hours Feodora was stuffed up with medical thingy in mind, she was so tired she saw stars. Feodora borrowed the books from the library and printed also out the hitman tips on the internet so her father didn’t get suspicious about the books she had in her bag sack.

She had gather info on the internet how to study on the evenings in school because then her Father was out doing business as he use to say.

Less then a week she had put up the plans on the wall and she was satisfied

Mon – Fri study on the evenings in school, continue to study on the night sleep 4 hours continue studying, to sun raises go to training facility with her Father, train for a few hours. Got free time for 2 hours, sometimes she had time to sleep, or go down to the library to look for place to move to when she felt ready to do so. When the dark was raise she got a assignment to do so, she had 2 hours to finish before school

Sat – Sun. Free time, usually study and/or go to library, to find place to move or study more medical books.

She looked on the library computer and typed in google.com. She searched on words like “free opportunity to work” She found many hits and looked through them, some of the titles didn’t interest her at all. Her eyes stopped at a title “FREE OPPORTUNITY TO GET ATTRACTIVE WORK IN MEVELPORT NOW HIRING”. She tasted on the word Mevelport a few times, suddenly she had a feeling someone was watching her, Feodora looks up over the screen finding a old angry lady staring at her, the old lady shook her fist at Feodora, Feodora hides quickly behind the screen, Her hand shook a little when she hovered over the link, she pushed the mouse button and got up the site, it was a map over Mevelport, and she clicked on the link “travel to Mevelport” and got up the site with timetables and routes by bus or train she printed out the stuff she needed

Years passing by
Feodora steals small amount of money from her Father to get afford with the bus/train ticket to Mevelport, and have some money when she will be in Mevelport till she gets work, she studies very good also those years, she passed the final exams of medical school, she grew mentally stronger,

When Feodora is around 20 years old, she knows, by heart the time is here to change her life dramatically. She feels ready to move on forget about the past and just look towards the future.

She walks up the hill, she feels the wind blow in her face she stands still, she closes her eyes and takes a deep deep breath, she open her eyes again looks at the view over the city, the street lights is on, cars are driving about people is walking, Feodora smiles to her self.

Feodora closes her eyes one more time and takes a deep breath and shouts MEVELPORT HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!

OOC:

Upside down gravity plates switched off. Wink

Steam id:
STEAM_0:1:5254737

TSRP experience:
I have been RPing for 1 year

Previous servers:
Bad habits and Soviet server.

Requested position:
MPMD Surgeon

Notes:
Sorry for my bad English grammar.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Elmos
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
Mr. Elmos

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: : "I believe it is an old Wooden ship used in World War 1..."

re-apply for MD Empty
PostSubject: Re: re-apply for MD   re-apply for MD Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:08 pm

Denied. Yes granted you have a long background but this tells me nothing about you being a good doctor. Plus you cant Apply yet. No Director has been chosen - And the director makes the normal application.
Back to top Go down

re-apply for MD
Page 1 of 1