MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Mandrake Bro's Bar & Grill Org Vote_lcap83%Mandrake Bro's Bar & Grill Org Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Mandrake Bro's Bar & Grill Org Vote_lcap17%Mandrake Bro's Bar & Grill Org Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Mandrake Bro's Bar & Grill Org Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Mandrake Bro's Bar & Grill Org Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Mandrake Bro's Bar & Grill Org Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Mandrake Bro's Bar & Grill Org Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Mandrake Bro's Bar & Grill Org Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Mandrake Bro's Bar & Grill Org Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Mandrake Bro's Bar & Grill Org Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Mandrake Bro's Bar & Grill Org Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Mandrake Bro's Bar & Grill Org Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Mandrake Bro's Bar & Grill Org

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MrMandrake

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: wtf is this shit?????????

Mandrake Bro's Bar & Grill Org Empty
PostSubject: Mandrake Bro's Bar & Grill Org   Mandrake Bro's Bar & Grill Org Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:24 pm

1.) Name of owner and members :

MrMandrake - John Mandrake

Tulak94 - Paul Mandrake

waiting on 3rd member.

2.) Steam IDs of all members :Please list your Sid and your members Sids

STEAM_0:0:8230564 - John Mandrake

STEAM_0:0:10924040 - Paul Mandrake

3.) Organization wanted : Please list the name of the organization and the ranks.

Mandrake Bro's Bar & Grill

Mandrake Bro's Owner- John Mandrake

Mandrake Bro's Bartender- Paul Mandrake
- still looking for member.

4.) Organization Type: Bar & Grill

5.) What is it that your organizartion will do?: (What is your function?)
Provide a social environment in which people can relax and interact, adding branches to the tree that is this community. (I like metaphors. =p) We will be the main provider of alcohol to the server, but also serve as a restaurant for those who dont want BK. Also I have been toying with the notion of holding raffles and such for prizes (ie. free beer or food. maybe a cash prize)

6.) Organization Bio : Tell us about your Org, how it came about, what it does and what its future goals are for the server.

After moving to Burbank, John planned on working for his friend Amir at the local bar until he could find a job more suitable for his education. For a long while the job hunt was unsuccessful, until one day John got an offer from a man claiming to work for a company called Optimum Financial Services. He jumped at the opportunity to become an Investment Broker, hoping that he could make something of himself in this new town. However the OFS never actually existed... A few weeks later, his friend Amir was hit by a car while picking up a shipment of alcohol for the bar. He did not survive the night. After his friends funeral John didnt know what to do, he had lost his best friend, didnt have a job, and was even beginning to consider moving back with his parents for awhile. Then a miracle happened. At the reading of his dear friend Amir's will, he discovered that Amir had left the bar to him! John thought it over and decided he would take on the challenge of owning the bar, all he had to do was finish paying off Amir's mortgage and get a small loan to pay for the booze and he was good!

(aka. I still will not own the bar, like it says in the rules, and someone could still buy it out from underneath me until the point where I can "pay off the mortgage" meaning buy the bar myself.)

7.) Member bios : Please list your bio and all have all your members write bios. Same rules apply from the job app format

John Mandrake grew up in the suburbs of Chaska, Minnesota. Raised as a Catholic, he did his best to do well in school and set his goals at the highest bar. This really payed off for him, as he was top of his class and was AP all the way through highschool. After a few years of saving up working as a bar tender, he went to Rochester Institute of Technology in New York where he graduated with a PhD in Physics and Chemistry, and a Masters in Finance as a fall back. For awhile he searched for a job with various companies in New York but nothing ever seemed to work out. One day his friend (Amir) told him about this "up and coming" town in California called Burbank. With no other viable options John moved to Burbank in hopes of finding a job so that he could finally settle down for awhile.

8.) Why should we give you this organization? : Tell us why we should create this organization for you, what it will bring to the server and how it will deal with other organizations in the server.

As stated above I can add to the social life of many of the members of Burbank. The raffles/activities can help to keep people involved with eachother even when the club is not open. I can also interact with other orgs by allowing them to rent out the bar/dining area.
Back to top Go down
Don Punch
Admin
Admin
Don Punch

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Cruisin' down the street in my '64

PostSubject: Re: Mandrake Bro's Bar & Grill Org   Mandrake Bro's Bar & Grill Org Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:42 pm

Curious, I already have a bartender and bar manager jobs, would you like to change this to an application for those jobs?

They come with keys.
Back to top Go down
http://projectmobius.biz.ly/
MrMandrake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mandrake Bro's Bar & Grill Org   Mandrake Bro's Bar & Grill Org Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:44 pm

Um. Yes haha.
Back to top Go down
MrMandrake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mandrake Bro's Bar & Grill Org   Mandrake Bro's Bar & Grill Org Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:49 pm

1. Name: John Mandrake

2. STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:8230564

3. Job Applying: Bar Manager

4. About How Long You've Roleplayed For: like 3 or 4 years

5. Character Biography: John Mandrake grew up in the suburbs of Chaska, Minnesota. Raised as a Catholic, he did his best to do well in school and set his goals at the highest bar. This really payed off for him, as he was top of his class and was AP all the way through highschool. After a few years of saving up working as a bar tender, he went to Rochester Institute of Technology in New York where he graduated with a PhD in Physics and Chemistry, and a Masters in Finance as a fall back. For awhile he searched for a job with various companies in New York but nothing ever seemed to work out. One day his friend (Amir) told him about this "up and coming" town in California called Burbank. With no other viable options John moved to Burbank in hopes of finding a job so that he could finally settle down for awhile.

6. Characters RP age: 29

Why should we give you this job?: Because I can provide a social environment in which people can relax and interact, adding branches to the tree that is this community. (I like metaphors. =p) We will be the main provider of alcohol to the server, but also serve as a restaurant for those who dont want BK. Also I have been toying with the notion of holding raffles and such for prizes (ie. free beer or food. maybe a cash prize). I can also interact with other orgs by allowing them to rent out the bar/dining area.
Back to top Go down
Don Punch
Admin
Admin
Don Punch

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Cruisin' down the street in my '64

PostSubject: Re: Mandrake Bro's Bar & Grill Org   Mandrake Bro's Bar & Grill Org Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:50 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
http://projectmobius.biz.ly/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandrake Bro's Bar & Grill Org   Mandrake Bro's Bar & Grill Org Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mandrake Bro's Bar & Grill Org
Page 1 of 1