MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
John Mandrake's Application Vote_lcap83%John Mandrake's Application Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
John Mandrake's Application Vote_lcap17%John Mandrake's Application Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
John Mandrake's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
John Mandrake's Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
John Mandrake's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
John Mandrake's Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
John Mandrake's Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
John Mandrake's Application Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
John Mandrake's Application Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
John Mandrake's Application Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
John Mandrake's Application Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

John Mandrake's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MrMandrake

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: wtf is this shit?????????

John Mandrake's Application Empty
PostSubject: John Mandrake's Application   John Mandrake's Application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:54 pm

Name: John Mandrake

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:8230564

Reasons to Join: //I enjoy a serious Roleplay, and from what I've seen of the Iscariots I have to say that they do exceptionally well. I used to work for the PD but it just wasn't right. Between the Robwhores, DMs, and Azura's bitching everyone out all the time I just couldnt take it anymore. Plus in my past experiences this type of org is just overall more fun.

Age (IC and OOC): 27 IC, 17 OOC

If Accepted, What Name will you use?(OOC) John Mandrake, though I can change it if needed.

Have you ever Role Played within a Secret Society?(OOC) Well, Kind of. There was a crime org I was in awhile ago who particularily liked to remain secret. Although they were still more robbing and kidnapping oriented than remaining a secret organization and gaining power like I read in the History of the Iscariots Thread.

Why would I accept you into my Organization? // As stated above I really enjoy a serious roleplay and I feel that I can add alot to that element of the organization. I always listen to my higher ups (even if they get crazy on my ass) and follow the org rules to the best of my ability.

(Optional) - Background Story Of Your Character: I grew up in the slums of Great Britain with nobody but my younger brother to keep me company. It was a rough neighborhood; not necessarily corrupt and violent everywhere but it did have its... moments... My brother got caught up with some of the wrong people and got way in over his head. Just before his admission into the local gang I caught word of what was happening. They were going to have him shoot a member of the opposing gang in the street, executioner style. So I called the cops and started running as fast as I could to find, and hopefully save, my brother. When I got there I saw that they had a gun held to his head as he was holding one to the other man's. Just as I was about to run in and try to stop it (I was young and foolish then) the police showed up. It was possibly the most memorable moment of my life, though not in a fond way... The way that the police officers quickly and efficiently stormed the alley while retaining complete cool made something spark inside of me. I knew right then and there that I wanted to be a police officer. I knew that I wanted to help people like my brother.

REALITY CHECK!

But that is not how it worked out. Sure, I became a police officer and helped out alot of people, but it was all dog's work. All I ever got was "more more more more" and It seemed like all that my superiors were able to do was yell and yell at me and the other lower ranks. I tried putting up with it for the longest time. I served 6 years on the London force before moving here. But eventually I just couldn't take it anymore. I got to thinking, maybe my brother was right in the first place. Maybe life should be lived through crime. One night as I was walking home from the station, I saw a man lurking about in the shadows. I was short on cash, and it had been a particularily frustrating day, so I mugged him; And in the heat of the moment somehow I managed to kill him. I did not feel any remorse, no guilt, no anything. I just took his wallet, the drugs he had on him, and his cell phone. The drugs sold for twice their normal value on the market and in what seemed like 30 minutes I had made more money than I would in a month on the force. Not only was it the money that consumed me, but the feeling that I was really good at what I had done. Over the next month or so there were a few crimes here and there, but eventually I knew that it had to become a full time deal. The next day I quit my job (i wont go into the "bloody details") and hit the streets as a criminal. It was great for awhile, the money was good, I didnt have to worry about working hours, but it eventually started feeling empty, like I needed something more. That something was power. And hopefully, that is where the Iscariots will come into play, for is that not their main objective?

(sorry if the flow to the 2nd half of my background doesnt seem right. This is the 2nd time i wrote it, the first time It somehow didnt work and got deleted.)
Back to top Go down
KenMcLovin
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: John Mandrake's Application   John Mandrake's Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:01 am

Nice work on the App. I would say Accepted I will wait for Feodora and Isaac's answer.
Back to top Go down
Mary_Poppins
Donator
Donator
Mary_Poppins

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Oh my Gosh, Aliens attacking earth!

PostSubject: Re: John Mandrake's Application   John Mandrake's Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:17 am

Really nice apply John Smile Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Mandrake's Application   John Mandrake's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John Mandrake's Application
Page 1 of 1