MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
John P Parkers Application for Police Department Vote_lcap83%John P Parkers Application for Police Department Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
John P Parkers Application for Police Department Vote_lcap17%John P Parkers Application for Police Department Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
John P Parkers Application for Police Department Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
John P Parkers Application for Police Department Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
John P Parkers Application for Police Department Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
John P Parkers Application for Police Department Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
John P Parkers Application for Police Department Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
John P Parkers Application for Police Department Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
John P Parkers Application for Police Department Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
John P Parkers Application for Police Department Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
John P Parkers Application for Police Department Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

John P Parkers Application for Police Department

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
John Parker

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-08

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

John P Parkers Application for Police Department Empty
PostSubject: John P Parkers Application for Police Department   John P Parkers Application for Police Department Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:58 pm

Name:John P Parker

STEAMID:steam-0:1:17459115

Rank Applying for:Officer or Private

How long have you Role-Played for?:About 2 Years

Short Character Bio: (Just a paragraph or more about your character. Include things like where he/she was born, if he had parents, his other jobs, if he had friends, if he is married, etc. Just be sure it AT LEASE a full paragraph, 4-5 sentences. THE MORE YOU WRITE THE BETTER!) John P Parker is a man who likes to go to the extreme and keep citizens safe then how much times he put his life in danger. He Recently Escaped a fire fight in Xevi Club by 2 strangers.He Was born in Iburg Hospital. his current job is city Security And Prob is the most extreme Security Ever. He Had a Lot of Friends who were killed in a fire fight Shocked . But i Recently found the murderer dead. So i thought i should evacute the Area.

Why should you be given this job?: Theres a 25% chance of cops coming on

You are getting some lunch at the local diner and you hear something on your com channel. The bank is being robbed and there are 2 KNOWN armed suspects. You jump out of your seat and out the door to the bank. When you arrive you see that there are you other cops on the scene and one is badly wounded and bleeding on the bank steps. Explain how you would handle this situation:help the cop Get to the hospital or call the medical department and help the other cops get the suspects Very Happy
Admin
Don Punch

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Cruisin' down the street in my '64

PostSubject: Re: John P Parkers Application for Police Department   John P Parkers Application for Police Department Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:00 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down
http://projectmobius.biz.ly/
KenMcLovin
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: John P Parkers Application for Police Department   John P Parkers Application for Police Department Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:11 pm

not even 25 percent, only active cop I see thats on is Mattie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John P Parkers Application for Police Department   John P Parkers Application for Police Department Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John P Parkers Application for Police Department
Page 1 of 1