MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
James' Iscariot Application Vote_lcap83%James' Iscariot Application Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
James' Iscariot Application Vote_lcap17%James' Iscariot Application Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
James' Iscariot Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
James' Iscariot Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
James' Iscariot Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
James' Iscariot Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
James' Iscariot Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
James' Iscariot Application Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
James' Iscariot Application Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
James' Iscariot Application Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
James' Iscariot Application Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

James' Iscariot Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
colt45
colt45

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

James' Iscariot Application Empty
PostSubject: James' Iscariot Application   James' Iscariot Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:56 pm

Name: James 'Longslide' Teeterman

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:8571349

Reasons to Join: I have good markmanship skill. So, I join your group and I can do what I do best,a nd get paid for it, get rep, respect my peers, and stay alive.

Age (IC and OOC): IC: 27 OOC: 15

If Accepted, What Name will you use?(OOC): James 'Longslide' Teeterman (the nick might change over time)

Have you ever Role Played within a Secret Society?(OOC) Well, way back when about 4 years ago, I was ina small organization on Compulsive RP called Lambada. I was a Lambada dealer. I recived stock from my dealers, and I sold it to my buyers. Also, on Bad-Habits I was in The Jackson Brotherhood. Itw as secret criminal society taht did team robberies, drug deals, proctection deals,a nd that kind of stuff.

Why would I accept you into my Organization? Because I have training, and I will help out my brothers in teh struggle and do what I have to do for my Brothers and I to survive, if you catch my drift.

Background Story Of Your Character: James Teeterman was born James Henderson. At age 12, he got fed up of all the shit everybody gave him for not having a girlfriend and having greasy hair and not changing his clothes. He knew that all that sk=hit didn't matter, but people who care about that have no reason to exsist, at least that's what he thought. He took the bus to New York, he made some connections over time. Six months later, he had some friends in New York. He gathered up some weapons. He had aqquired blueprints of his small town's middle school, Knoxville Middle School. He decided his weapons carefully. He knew that he wasn't going to waltz in there and snipe anyone. His connections weren't strong enough to get him automatics, but decent weapons. He knew most shots would be close range. He could only pack a backpack worth of ammo, so he had to be according about who he dispatched, not being macho and emptying clips of ammo on one person. He had to think efficiently. He knew how to shoot, as his dad bought him a Ruger MK.III in .22LR at age 5 to practice on. He chose a Stoeger double barrel shotgun in 12 gauge. He chose a AMT Hardballer Longslide in .45 ACP as his 2nd main weapon. That is how his nickname came to be .45 longslide with laser sighting. He knew that it was plausible that he would get countered by one of the teachers that wanted to be a hero. He got a Colt Junior pocket pistol in .25 ACP for his backup. On his big day, he packed his duffel bag. He tucked the double barrel shotgun and 1911 Longslide ing main compartment and bought a dry ammo storage box that could hold 500 rounds of any ammo in it. He bought 30 magazines for his 1911 Longslide, all double stack hi-caps that could hold 16 rounds reach. He loaded up all the magazines with Remington Golden Saber hollowpoint ammo and packed 350 shells of Fiocchi High-Velocity steel shot for his double barrel shotgun. He tucked his Colt pocket pistol in his waistband, and packed 150 rounds of Speer Gold Dot jacketed hollowpoints, along with 15 magazines for it. He arrived at the school, walked into teh cafeteria and placed 50 headshots and all the dead children slumped on the ground. He loaded his double barrel shotgun and pumped a charge of lead through the principal's thick skull. He shouted, "I don't feel tardy!" and popped his teacher that was pouring coffee. He emptied out the empty shells and put in fresh ones. He lined up 3 kids and fired at the first one. The pellets went throught the first and second one and killed all three of them. He went throughout teh school and killed all the children, ahving 50 rounds left for each gun. He went to his dad's cabin and fortified it with several dead bolts and screwed a steel plate on the back of the door, so he couldn't be fired upon. He boarded up the windows, bought a big gunsafe off money he got from assorted muggings. At this point, he was 17 years old and had lived in the cabin for four years. He had hijacked a 1978 Ford F150 and bought some super swamper tires and fog lights for it, so living in the remote area would be so bad. He lived near a small town called Metrovita. This is where he got his fake ID and bought gas, groceries, hardware and ammo. He bought most of his guns and ammo from a local gunshop called George's Arsenal with a fake FOID card. He had his fake ID registered to James Teeterman, to avoid the people that saw it to realize he was the child who was involved in the shooting 4 years ago. One day, he went to a liquor store called ACE liquor and was buying 10 bottles of Colt 45 and 2 bottles of Jack Daniels, the clerk said, "Whatcha doing with 'dis beer 'n' booze, kid? James replied sheepishly, "It's New Years, asshole, 'whaddya think I'm doin'?"
The clerk backed off and gave him his receipt, and James drive off the George's Arsenal to buy some Hornady JHP .45's and over to Wal-Mart to buy some more lighter fluid and a carton of Marlboro 100's. He decided that gas was getting to be too much of an expense, so at 12 P.M. that night, he went in the sewers and linked a pipe from the gas lines to his cabin into a 4000 gallon basin underground of his cabin. His uncle died awhile back and the cabin keys were put in hsi will. He often went hunting with his uncle, and his uncle was his best friend at times. He was now 21 years old, and feeling great. he had a clean slate, car, house, free gas, and much more. He felt normal. Mertovita was located on the Southern border of Quebec, Canada. He decided he wanted to take a road trip. He loaded up his duffel bag with $10,000 cash, a Smith & Wesson model 29 in .44 Magnum with 30 speedloaders, an Intratec Tec 9 with 30 50 round hi-cap magazines. and 200 rounds extra for each Gun. Magtech JHP's for the Smith & Wesson and Speer Gold Dot JHP's for the Tec-9. He also brought a CB radio to know if cops were around, a cell phone, Trauma pack, Fist Aid kit, a toolbox, and other things. He went down to New York, and met up with some old connections and lived there until present time.
Back to top Go down
KenMcLovin
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: James' Iscariot Application   James' Iscariot Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:11 pm

James I have seen you RP a few times on other servers, you use the same Bio for every App u make Lol... well for now I'll say PENDING
Back to top Go down
KenMcLovin
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

PostSubject: Re: James' Iscariot Application   James' Iscariot Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:12 pm

We are in need of Police Officers, and I have seen u RP a cop, do you want to make an app. for the PD, and if they dont accept u can join us too.
Back to top Go down
colt45
colt45

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James' Iscariot Application   James' Iscariot Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:19 pm

Why is it wrong to use the same bio? I spent hours typing a good, descriptive one, so why type another? Why pending? lol i've used that bio on 2 apps so far... And no i'm not gonna be Johnny Law, I want to be with you Saito.
Back to top Go down
chiss
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
chiss

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James' Iscariot Application   James' Iscariot Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:52 pm

colt45 wrote:
Why is it wrong to use the same bio? I spent hours typing a good, descriptive one, so why type another? Why pending? lol i've used that bio on 2 apps so far... And no i'm not gonna be Johnny Law, I want to be with you Saito.

I've typed like 10, all longer than that ^_^
Back to top Go down
KenMcLovin
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

PostSubject: Re: James' Iscariot Application   James' Iscariot Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:07 pm

Mkays than well if you wana be in my Org. than sure, your welcomed to, just read the rules and ya... Accepted
Back to top Go down
KenMcLovin
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

PostSubject: Re: James' Iscariot Application   James' Iscariot Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:07 pm

and ok Chiss no one can be as patient as you can be with your crazy movie mind alright? lol
Back to top Go down
colt45
colt45

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James' Iscariot Application   James' Iscariot Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:11 pm

How do I prove that I am trustworthy and deserve keys to the Condo? I'm not trying to sound needy here, just looking for a goal to work towards.
Back to top Go down
UltimA
UltimA

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: James' Iscariot Application   James' Iscariot Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:21 pm

colt45 wrote:
How do I prove that I am trustworthy and deserve keys to the Condo? I'm not trying to sound needy here, just looking for a goal to work towards.
Work for a little, show you can be trusted, and you'll have keys in no time. pirat
Back to top Go down
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James' Iscariot Application   James' Iscariot Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:50 pm

Weren't you kicked out UltimA?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James' Iscariot Application   James' Iscariot Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James' Iscariot Application
Page 1 of 1