MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Re-Application for San Luen Triad Vote_lcap83%Re-Application for San Luen Triad Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Re-Application for San Luen Triad Vote_lcap17%Re-Application for San Luen Triad Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Re-Application for San Luen Triad Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Re-Application for San Luen Triad Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Re-Application for San Luen Triad Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Re-Application for San Luen Triad Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Re-Application for San Luen Triad Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Re-Application for San Luen Triad Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Re-Application for San Luen Triad Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Re-Application for San Luen Triad Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Re-Application for San Luen Triad Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Re-Application for San Luen Triad

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KenMcLovin
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Re-Application for San Luen Triad Empty
PostSubject: Re-Application for San Luen Triad   Re-Application for San Luen Triad Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:49 am

Name of owner and members: Kenny Guo, Loki Tsao, James Lao, Fenix Wong, Michael Weisheng, Taylor Wong

Steam IDs of all members: I will post it as soon as I get them all together, Don knows the Steam IDs.

Organization wanted: San Luen Triad

Organization Type: Legal/Illegal, We have a Legal Business front, and a Illegal background

What is it that your organization will do?: We will bring what Don said "The Mafia with a side of Rice" or what I said "The Mafia of the East". We will bring a Asian Mafia Experience to the server like we have before, (Hopefully no racial remarks will be made this time :-)) The Organization was here before the Economy/Org. Wipe, so I hope it will be accepted again. We have very good Role Players in our Org.

Organization Bio: Chan Ho Nam was a Legend who lead The San Luen Triad, growing up he was a young punk who was messed around with on the streets by older boys, Chan and a couple of his friends decided to join a gang to feel like they belong and to feel like they are protected, growing up in the Hong Kong Ghettos was a tough life for Chan and his friends, but they managed with the money they earned from the gang, before long they moved up and was invited to join the San Luen Triad, they were left with a old gangster whom they call Uncle, he would take them around through the night club scene and show them the ropes in the Triad, throughout the years Chan and his friends got more and more powerful, as people saw them grow and prosper into Veteran Gangsters who not only made money illegally, but also made money legally with the money the invested in various companies throughout Asia. One day Chan met up with his "Uncle" for a drink at one of the night clubs they frequently visited, out of nowhere gunfire erupted and engulfed the night club with bullet fire, when it was all over Chan's "Uncle" was shot to death, upon his "Uncles" death Chan and his friends fought others for the leadership of the San Luen, after a civil war broke out among the San Luen, Chan and his friends rallied the majority of the men and quelled the civil war and took over as "Dai Lo". Over the years Chan has become one of the most feared and respected "Business man" and a Triad Boss. One day while on a routine inspection of his weapons trade on one of the Vessels arriving from Africa, the Hong Kong Police appeared out of nowhere and ambushed Chan and his men, Chan and a few of his men escaped but Chan can no longer go back to Hong Kong without being arrested by the Chinese Government, so Chan sets out to America with a handful of his men to start out anew and bring the San Luen Triad to a new land. Once arrived Chan knew that the Chinese government will try to find him and bring him back to Hong Kong, so he changed his name to "Kenny Guo".

Member bios(optional): I will ask my members if they want to post a Member's Bio.

What will this organization bring to Mobius RP? As I have said previously, a Asian Mafia experience, and no we are not RPing Yakuza, Yakuza are Japanese, we are RPing Chinese (yes I know to most, there the same lol)

Do you and all of your members agree to follow the rules and respect your fellow player and Admins? Of course, we did before the Eco/Org. Wipe, we will do so now, besides I love Don and HoltK.

Ranks for the San Luen Triad:
San Luen Dai Lo (大佬) - 55
The Main Boss of the Organization, keeps things in order, watches over his men. (Boss)

San Luen Fu San Zhu (副山主) - 50
Watches over things when the boss isn't around, second in command. (Under Boss)

San Luen Lung (龍) - 45
Veteran Gangster, been through many fights, killed many people, the rank of "Dragon" (Elite Veteran Soldier)

San Luen Bou Wai (保衛) - 40
One of the most loyal in the Organization, will give up his life to the person he is assigned to protect (Bodyguard)

San Luen Sat Sau (殺手) - 35
Will kill anyone he is assigned to kill, a experienced Hit man (Assassin)

San Luen San Zai (新仔) - 30
Young and dangerous, he is one of the newest addition to the Organization, he will show his superiors how dedicated he is and will give his life in order to fulfill his duty as a Triad.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Elmos
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
Mr. Elmos

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: : "I believe it is an old Wooden ship used in World War 1..."

PostSubject: Re: Re-Application for San Luen Triad   Re-Application for San Luen Triad Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:21 am

Denied 1/3

I think you should do something new. Plus this is england why would there be Chinese/Japanese/Mongolians/Guyswithweirdeyes.
Back to top Go down
KenMcLovin
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

PostSubject: Re: Re-Application for San Luen Triad   Re-Application for San Luen Triad Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:39 am

Lol. Elmos... there are asians in England, plenty of them, hell I have cousins in England and I'm asian, The Triad and Yakuza are everywhere in the world, including England, there even in South Africa, if you don't believe me look it up, and honestly we were doing pretty good and staying out of trouble so I don't know why you seem to hate it so much.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Elmos
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
Mr. Elmos

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: : "I believe it is an old Wooden ship used in World War 1..."

PostSubject: Re: Re-Application for San Luen Triad   Re-Application for San Luen Triad Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:41 am

I know. I just see the friggin "Triad" Thing all the time.
Back to top Go down
KenMcLovin
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

PostSubject: Re: Re-Application for San Luen Triad   Re-Application for San Luen Triad Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:51 am

Ok, Elmos I acually have alot of ideas with Loki, so here comes another app. soon just for you.
Back to top Go down
Wake
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Wake

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now:

PostSubject: Re: Re-Application for San Luen Triad   Re-Application for San Luen Triad Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:41 am

I actually think the triads did pretty good before the map switch. As a cop, I never actually saw them in their work, which they did silently and without being caught.
Back to top Go down
KenMcLovin
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

PostSubject: Re: Re-Application for San Luen Triad   Re-Application for San Luen Triad Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:45 pm

Ya thats what we were aiming for, we did alot of deals secretly and had alot of inside people working for us too... but I guess Elmos doesn't want Triad again, so I had to make a new app.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-Application for San Luen Triad   Re-Application for San Luen Triad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re-Application for San Luen Triad
Page 1 of 1