MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
The Triads - San Luen Vote_lcap83%The Triads - San Luen Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
The Triads - San Luen Vote_lcap17%The Triads - San Luen Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
The Triads - San Luen Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
The Triads - San Luen Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
The Triads - San Luen Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
The Triads - San Luen Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
The Triads - San Luen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
The Triads - San Luen Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
The Triads - San Luen Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
The Triads - San Luen Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
The Triads - San Luen Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Triads - San Luen

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KenMcLovin
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2009-01-13

The Triads - San Luen Empty
PostSubject: The Triads - San Luen   The Triads - San Luen Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:47 pm

Name: Cham Ho Nam

Organization Type: Legal/Illegal

Organization Name: San Luen - Taiwan Triads

San Luen Dai Lo (Boss) - Pay 50
Main Boss, Controls the entire Organization.

San Luen Fu San Zhu (UnderBoss) - Pay 45
Underboss of the San Luen, Takes over operations when the boss isn't around, 2nd in command.

San Luen Lung (Dragon Guard) - Pay 40
Does the dirty work, assignments, and follows through the orders.

San Luen Bou Wai (Bodyguard) - Pay 35
Loyal, Obedient, and protects the person he is assigned to with his life.

San Luen Sat Sau (Hitman/Soldier) - Pay 30
Carries out hits, follows any order to the full extent, every hit most go through the Underboss and the Boss.

San Luen San Zai (Recruit/Thug) - Pay 25
Young and New to the Organization, He will work hard to gain ranks in the organization.

Purpose of the Organization-
One of my friends is the original creator of the Triads for TSRP, and I want to keep it alive because this Org. brings great role play to any server and is very deciplined, the idea of the organization came from a movie called "The Young and Dangerous" which is one of the most popular Gangster Movies ever made in Hong Kong History, and it is world known for its realism and action, instead of Yakuza or Mafias that I have seen many, I thought Triads would bring alot more Role Playing Experience to the community and the server.

What Role Play it will bring:
We will make a very strict Crime Org. that will RP every situation to the full extent, therefore any member I hire will have to be knowledgeable to Role Playing and the rules, if any rule is broken, we will fire them right away.

Organization Backround:
(IC)The Triads are split up into many different branches, they hold councils for voting of a new Leader and many other things. The Triads are in almost every part of the world, they operate mainly in Hong Kong, China, and Taiwan, but even operate in north America and Europe, they are loyal and very respectful towards there superiors, whatever the boss says, it will be done, any betrayals will lead to death. (OOC) Reason I wanted to make this Org. is because my friend Wayne and I are both Chinese and we both grew up watching the Young and Dangerous Movies, which is a popular Series of movies about life of a bunch of Teenagers who were thugs, and grew up to be Triad Bosses.
Back to top Go down
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

PostSubject: Re: The Triads - San Luen   The Triads - San Luen Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:53 pm

Is it acceptable for members to ask question for such applications? if so:

Do members have to be chinese? i personally roleplay japanese characters or russian generally, would i be able to join then?

also, how do you recruit? does a person have to gain knowledge of you or is it the typical old "apply here for free guns" type of approach (don't take offence to the second one, its a popular choice which i've learned to resent, thats all)

and - can you give some examples of roleplays please? (i'm interested, as you're right, the triads do have alot of potential, and if you are indeed chinese then it will atleast come from a more knowledgable source)

Last edited by Kurokami on Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Don Punch
Admin
Admin
Don Punch

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Cruisin' down the street in my '64

PostSubject: Re: The Triads - San Luen   The Triads - San Luen Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:54 pm

Nice app, you do need 3 ppl to start an org though.

Here are the Rules:

https://projectmobius.forumotion.com/applications-f52/organization-application-format-t632.htm

Kuro would be a great person to have on your org, he is good for a kiwi
Back to top Go down
http://projectmobius.biz.ly/
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Triads - San Luen   The Triads - San Luen Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 12:02 am

Unfortunately i'll be starting off with MD as an intern if possible (intern is correct too as i've never roleplayed a doctor before, =D), Hopefully as usual cops will start streaming through to crime and join this though (especially seeing as theres head positions available)

Thanks for the recommendation though, xD
Back to top Go down
KenMcLovin
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

PostSubject: Re: The Triads - San Luen   The Triads - San Luen Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 12:07 am

Lol no u do not have to be chinese, I usually role play Yakuza like you, but my friend started Triads and I am very interested in role playing them since most of the time you really only see Mafias, or Yakuza and never anything rare like The Triads, for the recruitment part, it's not going to be hey I have weapons come join me, for I am hoping people still have the role playing capabilities to understand that being in the Triads will be a very fun Role Playing experience and I will be gladly to teach them how to role play a triad, and for some people I know and seen them role play before, I will accept a in-game interview, but applying on the forums will help tons, and for the part where you asked me example of role play, do you not believe that I can role play or do you mean what role playing will I bring to the server? if so I will bring a cool secret Organization where a few people know about, and well I have alot of plans but I don't wana spoil the surprises so I do not want to post them now Smile. Oh and yes I am Chinese and how I know these things is that I grew up watching the movies, and my dad was a old school triad from the 70s-80s (No Joke).
Back to top Go down
KenMcLovin
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

PostSubject: Re: The Triads - San Luen   The Triads - San Luen Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 12:24 am

Ya i was hoping to get Kuro Sad, he seems like an awesome RPer, I'll bring some friends
Back to top Go down
HoltK
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
HoltK

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Lulz No clue!

PostSubject: Re: The Triads - San Luen   The Triads - San Luen Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 12:45 am

Accepted 2/3
Back to top Go down
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Triads - San Luen   The Triads - San Luen Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:08 am

KenMcLovin wrote:
Lol no u do not have to be chinese, I usually role play Yakuza like you, but my friend started Triads and I am very interested in role playing them since most of the time you really only see Mafias, or Yakuza and never anything rare like The Triads, for the recruitment part, it's not going to be hey I have weapons come join me, for I am hoping people still have the role playing capabilities to understand that being in the Triads will be a very fun Role Playing experience and I will be gladly to teach them how to role play a triad, and for some people I know and seen them role play before, I will accept a in-game interview, but applying on the forums will help tons, and for the part where you asked me example of role play, do you not believe that I can role play or do you mean what role playing will I bring to the server? if so I will bring a cool secret Organization where a few people know about, and well I have alot of plans but I don't wana spoil the surprises so I do not want to post them now Smile. Oh and yes I am Chinese and how I know these things is that I grew up watching the movies, and my dad was a old school triad from the 70s-80s (No Joke).

I don't play Yakuza generally, actaully since the Yakuza's leaders generally tend to be disrespectful my character doesn't interact too well with them at all, but i have previously you're right Smile.

By 'join us for free weapon spawns' or whatever it is i said i merely meant the ability to join a powerful organisation through applying which, while an effective and popular choise at getting members, is not at filtering out the ones there for weapons and action rather then roleplaying, as such that methods become a bit of a pet peeve in roleplaying for me, reguardless it is often necessary for begining organisations, i didn't mean it to sound like i misjudged your orgs purpose.

I've never seen you roleplaying before, atleast not that i recall, and i've seen many organisations fall because their leader was able to write a good application but not follow through to well. Reguardless the reason was more validating your orgs purpose, if you could show me a really well approached RP situation (likely unique to your organisation) i'd be sold quite easily as i'm sure the admins and future members would be too. However secrecy is also an interesting prospect of RP.

In any case, good luck on your Organisation, i hope it comes through and you prove your RPing abilities, i'll stop posting now unless directly asked a question as i'm sure the admins don't need to read through so much.
Back to top Go down
KenMcLovin
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

PostSubject: Re: The Triads - San Luen   The Triads - San Luen Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:25 am

I understand what you do mean by people wanted to join a "Powerful" Org. but right now we are at our starting age, so I don't see how that would happen any time soon, but I will be asking WHY they would want to join, and seeing how I have been Role Playing for years now I have seen a lot of players, and I know who can RP and cannot, but I am hoping people are going to join the Org. for the sake of Role Playing and not because we are powerful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Triads - San Luen   The Triads - San Luen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Triads - San Luen
Page 1 of 1