MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
MevelPort Medical Department Application Vote_lcap83%MevelPort Medical Department Application Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
MevelPort Medical Department Application Vote_lcap17%MevelPort Medical Department Application Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
MevelPort Medical Department Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
MevelPort Medical Department Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
MevelPort Medical Department Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
MevelPort Medical Department Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
MevelPort Medical Department Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
MevelPort Medical Department Application Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
MevelPort Medical Department Application Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
MevelPort Medical Department Application Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
MevelPort Medical Department Application Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

MevelPort Medical Department Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Plastic
Plastic

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: “It was an April day and I went out into the garden and it had been raining during the night. I had the feeling that I saw the earth and the beauty of nature as it had been when it was created, at the first day of creation. It was a beautiful experience! I was reborn, seeing nature in quite a new light.”

MevelPort Medical Department Application Empty
PostSubject: MevelPort Medical Department Application   MevelPort Medical Department Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:24 pm

(All IC Info)

Name:
JM Dolton

Background:
After leaving Belfast and the IRA, Jimmy set out to find a new place to settle down and escape from his fathers sins.
On a lay over in Australia, Jimmy decided to skip his connection flight and look for work there in Metropolis.
Metropolis was a vibrant and welcoming city and Jimmy found work as a diner chef quickly at the local Parkers.
Time went on and Jimmy had found his place to evade the war ridden footsteps of his father and start to forget about life he had lived in Belfast, but for how long?
Escape our fathers sin we can not.
War found its way to the streets of metropolis and Jimmy started to realize it was time to move on, Iburgcity was the new destination and Jimmy didnt waist any time relocating.
Work was easy to find in Iburg, many of Jimmy's friends from metropolis had relocated to Iburg and jimmy found peace again.
Time passed but the reminder of war and his fathers sins never completely faded away.
Torn by his desire to right his fathers wrongs, Jimmy left the diner to seek a position in the local medical department.
Jimmy had found a new home at the MD and climb the ranks quickly.
Time passed and life was easy, helping others seamed to be what Jimmy was best suited for and brought him happiness and contentment.
War again showed its head and within days Iburgcity was brought to its knees.
Sales had stopped and the economy in turned crashed, all residents lost there life savings
Civil disorder was running rampant.
Order was completely lost and in the end Iburgcity was evacuated.

How long have you lived here?:New to town

(All OOC Info)

How long have you RPed?:
Started RPing on AussiRP in 05

Have you been Director of the MD before?:
yes but way different title

What other servers have you played on?:
Really? So many over the last 4years.

What type of RP will you contribute?:
Simple, genuine Rp, strict, improvisational and assimilation

Are you a serious rper, or a silly one?(This does not affect your application in any sense):

In my opinion a serious RPer with a of humor

Notes:
looking for any open position in the MD, any reasonable offer accepted.

Thanks for reading my application for employment.
your time is valuable and I appreciate your attention.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Don Punch
Admin
Admin
Don Punch

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Cruisin' down the street in my '64

PostSubject: Re: MevelPort Medical Department Application   MevelPort Medical Department Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:51 pm

We already have a director, but I am sure he will review your app and get you in tyhere in no time.
Back to top Go down
http://projectmobius.biz.ly/
Destro
Been around the block
Been around the block
Destro

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: We are the Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistince is futile.

PostSubject: Re: MevelPort Medical Department Application   MevelPort Medical Department Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:40 pm

accepted as Surgeon, may get Promoted/demoted depending on skill level.

Can people please leave their apps in the correct area, properly called Apps?
Back to top Go down
Plastic
Plastic

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: “It was an April day and I went out into the garden and it had been raining during the night. I had the feeling that I saw the earth and the beauty of nature as it had been when it was created, at the first day of creation. It was a beautiful experience! I was reborn, seeing nature in quite a new light.”

PostSubject: Re: MevelPort Medical Department Application   MevelPort Medical Department Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:13 pm

Destro wrote:
accepted as Surgeon, may get Promoted/demoted depending on skill level.

Can people please leave their apps in the correct area, properly called Apps?
Thank you for accepting my application and my apologies for the oversight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MevelPort Medical Department Application   MevelPort Medical Department Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1