MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
James Phoenix's MevelPort Police Department Application. Vote_lcap83%James Phoenix's MevelPort Police Department Application. Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
James Phoenix's MevelPort Police Department Application. Vote_lcap17%James Phoenix's MevelPort Police Department Application. Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
James Phoenix's MevelPort Police Department Application. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
James Phoenix's MevelPort Police Department Application. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
James Phoenix's MevelPort Police Department Application. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
James Phoenix's MevelPort Police Department Application. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
James Phoenix's MevelPort Police Department Application. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
James Phoenix's MevelPort Police Department Application. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
James Phoenix's MevelPort Police Department Application. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
James Phoenix's MevelPort Police Department Application. Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
James Phoenix's MevelPort Police Department Application. Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

James Phoenix's MevelPort Police Department Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xdarkhazex

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-13

James Phoenix's MevelPort Police Department Application. Empty
PostSubject: James Phoenix's MevelPort Police Department Application.   James Phoenix's MevelPort Police Department Application. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:46 am

MevelPort Police Department Application

[In-Character]

Name: James Phoenix

Background: James Phoenix grew up in the town of Mecklenburg. Watching the city around him develop physically and economically, he asked to himself: "What will become of me?" Growing up in the slums of Mecklenburg many opportunities appeared before him. Unfortunately these opportunities involved the bad sort of people. People you don't want to run into down a dark allay. Accepting any work possible to keep himself off the streets, James soon felt that he wasn't leading the respectable life his father would have wanted him to have.
James' father was a police captain. His work heavily inspired James. But saying this, James could never put his inspiration to good use. James' father was killed when he was 16 years old. His dad was his only role model left in the world. He never knew his mother and had never met his extended family.
Hoping to escape the horrible life he lead in Mecklenburg, James saved up enough 'dirty' money he could and bought a plane ticket to the city of MevelPort. His reason of moving to MevelPort was because of it's slogan: "The City of MevelPort - Where Fresh Starts Aren't Just Dreams".
James hoped that this such slogan would soon apply to his own life.
Once he had arrived in MevelPort City, he rented a hotel and set out to the local Police Department. He had previously written up a resume' to hand in when he arrived.
James walked through the PD doors. The pungent smell of coffee filled the humid air.
"City of Fresh Starts, ay?", James murmured, placing his resume on the PD front desk.

Desired Rank(Optional): None preferred

Past Work: Past employment on servers such as Prodigy Gaming, Pirates TSRP, ect. Have been every thing from Explorer to Chief.

Race(Optional): Caucasian

Skills(Optional): Intel-Gathering skills, Hostage negotiation skills, Long ranged Weaponry skills.

[Out of Character]

Steam ID + Steam Username: STEAM_0:0:12021131, xdark_hazex

Quiz
Have you ever played as a PD Member?: Yes on many, many servers.
Do you know what meta-gaming is?: It is where you speak of anything in character that would not normally be known such as calling someone by their RP name without previously being introduced.
Do you know how to RP a robbery?: I would personally start by making sure I had a weapon on myself, then racing to the crime scene. I would then wait outside of the scene making sure that I didn't aggravate the suspect in any way, shape or form. I would then notify them that the police have arrived by shouting to them: "This is the MPPD, We have you surrounded!". I would then shout to them trying to persuade them to drop their weapons and give themselves up. If they complied I would walk in cautiously and slowly, making sure not to aggravate them any more than they already are. I would arrest them with the standard police handcuffs and read them their rights from the PD handbook (if not already memorized). However, if they did not comply to my request of giving up, I would warn them of the consequences and how the penalties will not be as severe if they gave up now. If shots were to be fired from the suspect(s) I would shout to them warning them that if they continue to shoot, they will be fired upon by the surrounding law enforcements.
Should you ever shoot without talking 1st?: I would never perform such an act as that would be considered death matching.
Back to top Go down
Damo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

PostSubject: Re: James Phoenix's MevelPort Police Department Application.   James Phoenix's MevelPort Police Department Application. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:00 am

Yeah, i'm the comissioner and i'll put you as constable, you can rank up with the arrests you make. Make sure you read the laws and arrest guidelines in the police forum. When i get unbanned (If) i'll give you the job.
Back to top Go down
xdarkhazex

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: James Phoenix's MevelPort Police Department Application.   James Phoenix's MevelPort Police Department Application. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:22 am

Haha thanks alot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Phoenix's MevelPort Police Department Application.   James Phoenix's MevelPort Police Department Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James Phoenix's MevelPort Police Department Application.
Page 1 of 1