MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Pacco Caballero's Application Vote_lcap83%Pacco Caballero's Application Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Pacco Caballero's Application Vote_lcap17%Pacco Caballero's Application Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Pacco Caballero's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Pacco Caballero's Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Pacco Caballero's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Pacco Caballero's Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Pacco Caballero's Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Pacco Caballero's Application Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Pacco Caballero's Application Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Pacco Caballero's Application Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Pacco Caballero's Application Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Pacco Caballero's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Felingard

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Pacco Caballero's Application Empty
PostSubject: Pacco Caballero's Application   Pacco Caballero's Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:06 am

//Application start

Name: Pacco Caballero

Background: Pacco is a foreing guy who have been trained in brazilian army at 18's becouse the obrigatory military service law and ther discover his talents for action. After this have been sent to missions of invasion at the poor part of the city (favela) when saw real war situations. To get a better salary and life, moved to united states and are holping someone like to give a job for him.

Past work:
Waiter, Police Officer, Black Market Seller, Drug Dealler, Medic, Car seller, Swat (Not really swat, in server the name was Special Forces), Admin.

---------------------------------------------

How long have you been RPing:
I'm 20 now... So... Around 3 years. I played in many server, start in Aussiets, after this some server i don't remember and afterall i opened my own server.

How long have you been playing on this server:
5 days. But just buying some items to see how nice are the plugins.

QUIZ

If you see one of the defendants tries to escape during a trail what will you do:
Shoot him in the lags ( have reality mod in the server, so he will slow down), tazer him(if i have) and after cuff him(just cuff him if don't have tazer)

If there is a raid on the court house during the trail of a criminal what will you do:
Try to take care of the sittuation and call the cops for reinforce. But just act in case of nobody be in real danger.
Back to top Go down
chiss
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
chiss

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

PostSubject: Re: Pacco Caballero's Application   Pacco Caballero's Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:08 am

Accepted as Doctor
Back to top Go down
Felingard

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Pacco Caballero's Application   Pacco Caballero's Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:17 am

Sorry i forgot to put my steamid on the App... My mystake...

STEAM_0:1:8101090

Database name: Pacco
Back to top Go down
UltimA
UltimA

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Pacco Caballero's Application   Pacco Caballero's Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:40 am

Glad you got in, we could use another Doctor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pacco Caballero's Application   Pacco Caballero's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pacco Caballero's Application
Page 1 of 1