MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Power Gamed anyone? Vote_lcap83%Power Gamed anyone? Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Power Gamed anyone? Vote_lcap17%Power Gamed anyone? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Power Gamed anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Power Gamed anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Power Gamed anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Power Gamed anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Power Gamed anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Power Gamed anyone? Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Power Gamed anyone? Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Power Gamed anyone? Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Power Gamed anyone? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Power Gamed anyone?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Marslow

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Power Gamed anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Power Gamed anyone?   Power Gamed anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:01 pm

Ok. For anyone who has RPed with me so far, you know I like to play along. Theres one thing I detest though. That one side HAS to win. Its not cool when the cops ALWAYS get the robber. or the Robber ALWAYS gets away. On that point what is happening currently is ridiculous. So its RPed that im injured and taken to the hospital. Then the bad guys raid the Hospital and take everyone inside hostage. Keep in mind that everyone is now either a hostage or a bad guy. Hows that supposed to work? So I ended up getting my hands on a gun. There's two bad guys. Were all locked in the Loony bin.

Hostage takers take two of us out. Me and one of the Docs are in a separate room now. With a guard watching us. Doc fakes a heart attack and I take the opportunity to waste my guard. Ok. So the other bad guy runs in spraying his automatic. I dive and open fire, when suddenly a third bad guy appears and wastes me as badguy #1 is reloading. OOOOOK. So now Im outside. I let them know Im going to play as a cop who was called to the scene. 3 v1 but I killed one I think to my self so now its 2 v 1. I get the demands which is 5k (which I don't have, I lent my money earlier.) Suddenly badguy #2 runs back in fully loaded. Huh? Isnt he dead?

Back to 3 v 1. Sweet. So I make a few attempts to save the hostages. I don't get killed. They threaten the hostages. Ok. Great. Now what do I do? So an opportunity presents its self, all three bad guys in the same spot at the same time, door is open. I take them all down without getting killed. I release the hostages. Suddenly BAM Badguy #1 is back with a M4 and kills me and the hostages are still captive. I spawn in loony bin and as soon as the door opens I attacked, naturally Im pretty pissed they just RKed me. Im gunned down and spawn outside. I look inside the hospital and now theres FIVE BAD GUYS!

So now Im really pissed off. Theres no way for the good guys to win. Either I pay the ransom or just sit back and ignore it. Which is what im doing now. Cause Im not going to get power gamed by a buncha people that HAVE to win. Even the odds maybe? Which is what they started to do when I told em off. But seriously. wtf.
Back to top Go down
tikal
tikal

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

PostSubject: Re: Power Gamed anyone?   Power Gamed anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:12 pm

Ok.. to clear things up..

Bad guys :
Me
Feodora
Kenny

That's all, when you died and came back,yes there was 5 people inside with same suits as me and I fucking told them to get out.. They were randoms that picked up a gun and fucking ran inside.

As for the RK part I said I was letting hostages go. [ I let the Doctor + and the cop go to help you outside, because Azura was afk or someshit and ] As soon as I open door you run inside and shoot all of us, like what the fuck? We all had guns and you had a shitty pistol,and I was fucking letting people out?

And with the powergaming part, I didn't mean to make it such an win/win situation. The cop inside had his com still on him,and after a while I saw it wasnt going anywhere so I gave the cop a knife and uncuffed one of them, hoping you could do something and try break out and make it more interesting, but no as I let the hostages out you come in and kill us all. It was good RP at the start,then it turned to shit, nice anywho,and props to anyone who was involved.. Was better than just sitting in the server and idling, that's what pretty much goes on nowdays..
Back to top Go down
chiss
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
chiss

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

PostSubject: Re: Power Gamed anyone?   Power Gamed anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:04 pm

BLORT is my opinion.

-rep Jack Marslow.

I take the side of whoever doesn't fire their gun.
Back to top Go down
Jack Marslow

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Power Gamed anyone?   Power Gamed anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:14 pm

Well have to try it again. I was just really pissed when I thought 2 guys turned to 3 and then 3 to 5. Thank you for discussing it in a clear way. We shall learn from our mistakes and forgive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Gamed anyone?   Power Gamed anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power Gamed anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MobiusRP :: Archives :: Archives :: MobiusRP Forums :: Out-Of-Character Forums-
Jump to: