MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
About your robot thing Vote_lcap83%About your robot thing Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
About your robot thing Vote_lcap17%About your robot thing Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
About your robot thing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
About your robot thing Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
About your robot thing Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
About your robot thing Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
About your robot thing Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
About your robot thing Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
About your robot thing Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
About your robot thing Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
About your robot thing Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

About your robot thing

Go down 
+2
Central
Berry of the blue
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Berry of the blue

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

About your robot thing Empty
PostSubject: About your robot thing   About your robot thing Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:20 am

It was on H9 2 years ago, caused the death of the server.

First of all im surprised you all see this ultimate combination of power/metagaming as a new stunning feature for your roleplay. Thanks to Central (the worst roleplayer in history of mankind, for the reason that he thinks that hallucinations like these lead to good roleplay) your server might just die within a week.

Just to ensure you know what i mean: /me has a radar, /me has a sonar, /me has a weapon, /me is made out of iron, /me features nanotechnology, /me can generate a magnetic field that stops some bullets, /me can generate a forcefield that pretty much stops anything from hurting him. And last but not least, /me has a tactical nuke implemented in its body, and doesnt enjoy being bullied.

I hope you get the point.
Back to top Go down
Central

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: About your robot thing   About your robot thing Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:26 am

Blue, just because I didn't like your middle-eastern San Andreas Multi Theft Auto server, doesn't mean I'm a bad roleplayer. I have no idea how I pissed you off so much just by leaving the server without a word, but I did. I really can't say I'm sorry, because I'm not. But you really need to learn to get over things, and not follow me here, and insult me, and try and turn people against me. Honestly, you're just causing drama, where no drama should occur. I just finished posting something that cleared up the issues, I believe, but you're speculating things that I never intended for the CYCLOPS system.

I can't speak for my fellow players here who intend to make such things, but I can assure you I have no intentions of 'killing the server'. You, of all people, should know I'm not "the worst roleplayer in the history of mankind", we both, together, have come across some fairly shitty roleplayers. I don't want to gloat, but I'm fairly good, I would say, and your baseless accusations are nothing but you continuing to carry an event that happened over a week ago, something as simple as leaving a server.

Blue, for any shred of friendship that we still have, please, stop this squabbling.
Back to top Go down
Berry of the blue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: About your robot thing   About your robot thing Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:22 am

Central wrote:
Blue, just because I didn't like your middle-eastern San Andreas Multi Theft Auto server, doesn't mean I'm a bad roleplayer. I have no idea how I pissed you off so much just by leaving the server without a word, but I did. I really can't say I'm sorry, because I'm not. But you really need to learn to get over things, and not follow me here, and insult me, and try and turn people against me. Honestly, you're just causing drama, where no drama should occur. I just finished posting something that cleared up the issues, I believe, but you're speculating things that I never intended for the CYCLOPS system.

I can't speak for my fellow players here who intend to make such things, but I can assure you I have no intentions of 'killing the server'. You, of all people, should know I'm not "the worst roleplayer in the history of mankind", we both, together, have come across some fairly shitty roleplayers. I don't want to gloat, but I'm fairly good, I would say, and your baseless accusations are nothing but you continuing to carry an event that happened over a week ago, something as simple as leaving a server.

Blue, for any shred of friendship that we still have, please, stop this squabbling.

This has nothing to do with SARP, don't flatter yourself, you're not important enough for people to follow you (look at when i registered this account). And yes, you are a bad roleplayer.

Anyway, I saw a post about roleplay thing related to robots, shared my personal experience with such themes, and now you give me some shitstorm about some irrelevant things that happened last week? Seeing how Mobius went from a server with serious players, to what it is now, a little input from here and there may not be that bad.

It's not my fault you take statements like this as a personal attack on you. This idea is just really really bad, it would also be if the lord Jesus himself came up with it. Besides that you suck as a roleplayer, you fit in the category with Redrose (and that means that you're bad because you come up with the most retarded shit, and bend entire laws of nature to get it passed).

Stick that attitude of yours where the sun doesn't shine. Oh wait, you'd enjoy that.
Back to top Go down
Central

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: About your robot thing   About your robot thing Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:29 am

I see that no means of reason will work, you seem rather viciously opposed to anything I say or do. Very well. However, I am not the judge of what you say. You've left your words here open to the forums, and I don't think I'm the one being asinine.
Back to top Go down
Berry of the blue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: About your robot thing   About your robot thing Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:39 am

Central wrote:
I see that no means of reason will work, you seem rather viciously opposed to anything I say or do. Very well. However, I am not the judge of what you say. You've left your words here open to the forums, and I don't think I'm the one being asinine.

Stop making those assumptions, people might actually think they're true. And unlike you i dont really mind what people think of me on the internet :-/

Back on topic?
Back to top Go down
TeddyBear!
Donator
Donator
TeddyBear!

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: NOTHING! DON'T LOOK!

PostSubject: Re: About your robot thing   About your robot thing Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:28 am

Berry of the blue wrote:
It was on H9 2 years ago, caused the death of the server.

First of all im surprised you all see this ultimate combination of power/metagaming as a new stunning feature for your roleplay. Thanks to Central (the worst roleplayer in history of mankind, for the reason that he thinks that hallucinations like these lead to good roleplay) your server might just die within a week.

Just to ensure you know what i mean: /me has a radar, /me has a sonar, /me has a weapon, /me is made out of iron, /me features nanotechnology, /me can generate a magnetic field that stops some bullets, /me can generate a forcefield that pretty much stops anything from hurting him. And last but not least, /me has a tactical nuke implemented in its body, and doesnt enjoy being bullied.

I hope you get the point.

I'm sorry but I have to agree with Blue. I'm sure he probably doesn't remember but I was on H9 with him during that Xenon Rebellion thing (Yeah I was the leader of XFF if anyone remembers that) but anyways back to topic. That suit you walk around with is kind of a powergaming excuse. not that this suit is a bad RP idea but the idea of ONLY YOU having it kinda ruins the idea of the suit. I don't think this will kill the server persay but it will ruin alot of RP. One example was a hostage situation, I was a sergeant at the time and we had a negotiator in there, you decide to think since you have the suit you can go in and help the police with the situation. I let you go in thinking you would roleplay the situation but instead you pull a katana out and throw it at the person. I hope you see the point I'm not trying to flame you and I'm not trying to say that that suit is making you a little bothersome to SOME of the players in the server.
Back to top Go down
KenMcLovin
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: About your robot thing   About your robot thing Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:03 pm

Lol. Ah yes the suit that nothing can penetrate...
Back to top Go down
Mr. Elmos
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
Mr. Elmos

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: : "I believe it is an old Wooden ship used in World War 1..."

PostSubject: Re: About your robot thing   About your robot thing Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:31 pm

No it failed because its Havoc9. Havoc9 have assholes for admins that get too serious or way too silly. Usually there never on, and they never let you know who they are in-game. So its pretty hard to ask them something in-game.
Back to top Go down
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: About your robot thing   About your robot thing Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:16 pm

Berry of the blue wrote:
Thanks to Central (the worst roleplayer in history of mankind, for the reason that he thinks that hallucinations like these lead to good roleplay)

Berry of the blue wrote:

It's not my fault you take statements like this as a personal attack on you.

I don't see how you get that assumption Central.

Berry has a point i guess though. I was in favour of the suit at first as i understood it only ennables you to protend you're the shit with parkour moves and a few little gadgets (that are enabled ingame anyway) but then i heard rummers of the suit being able to resist bullets...? lol, in any case if people see this suit in action doing anything 'bad' then they'll know its central's character and hopefully handle it with some Roleplaying. (actually. similar consenquences will occur if he wrongs criminals as well.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About your robot thing   About your robot thing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About your robot thing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MobiusRP :: Archives :: Archives :: MobiusRP Forums :: Out-Of-Character Forums-
Jump to: