MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Things that need to be done or else everyone is leaving Vote_lcap83%Things that need to be done or else everyone is leaving Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Things that need to be done or else everyone is leaving Vote_lcap17%Things that need to be done or else everyone is leaving Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Things that need to be done or else everyone is leaving Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Things that need to be done or else everyone is leaving Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Things that need to be done or else everyone is leaving Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Things that need to be done or else everyone is leaving Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Things that need to be done or else everyone is leaving Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Things that need to be done or else everyone is leaving Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Things that need to be done or else everyone is leaving Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Things that need to be done or else everyone is leaving Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Things that need to be done or else everyone is leaving Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Things that need to be done or else everyone is leaving

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Craig187

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Things that need to be done or else everyone is leaving Empty
PostSubject: Things that need to be done or else everyone is leaving   Things that need to be done or else everyone is leaving Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:29 am

The server is so fucking bad it could be so much better if 3 things were change or should i say 3 people Azura,Chiss,Central. These people need to fuck of why i will explain.

Azura:

Every single fucking time i try rp hostage situation or rob something she gives me the same excuse for killing me or doing nothing. Aw i learnt that you don't rp so i am not going to bother with you YOUR A COP YOU FUCKING DIRTY SLUT YOU HAVE TO FUCKING DO SOMETHING IT IS YOUR JOB. I don't care if you don't like me you still have to fucking attempt to stop me from doing shit you cant just say aw i don't want to rp with you stop being a fucking idiot. Also she fires every single fucking pd member that is why there is never any fucking police on the server. The only cop ever on server is azura and she never fucking rps.

Central:
I don't have a problem with central THATS BECAUSE HIS NEVER ON THE FUCKING SERVER TO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH. This wouldn't be so bad if he was not THE ONLY FUCKING PERSON WHO SELLS WEAPONS ON THE FUCKING SERVER. That is just fucking stupid why have one person who sells weapon spawns who is never on the fucking server. Why can't a admin sell a weapon spawn that is just fucking stupid.

Chiss:
WHY THE FUCK COME ON A RP SERVER IF YOUR NOT EVEN GOING TO FUCKING RP ALL YOU DO IS FLOAT IN THE AIR AS ADMIN. Your no use at all if i need to get a dmer banned i would just get tikal to do it his on more then you and does alot better job. There is no point for a 2nd aussie admin if all he is going to do is float up in the air and dm people who are trying to rp with a sniper rifle. GTFO THE SERVER UNLESS YOUR GOING TO RP

Unless these things are dramatically improved i am leaving the server and i wont be the only one trust me. A lot more people agree with everything that i have said and are getting fed up with these people.
Back to top Go down
tikal
tikal

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

Things that need to be done or else everyone is leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things that need to be done or else everyone is leaving   Things that need to be done or else everyone is leaving Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:57 am

Agree, something needs to be done with the Central / gunspawn thing. Either he comes online way more, and if he can't he gives his consent/approval to an admin on the steam mobius friends group,or via forum message.. Least he could do is turn up to the server and employ some others to help him with the gunspawn thing..

The other issues are just opinions on ones RP skills / admining..

Closing this topic,due to flame and shit. Got an issue? Speak to an admin, one on one.. ( Don preferably.. ) not over the forums.

Yes, also I agree the PD needs a massive recruitment drive, hopefully more people will join the PD with the Mayors new Recruitment scheme [ if there's one -.- ]

Craig, I'll speak to Don about your gun spawn, as Central isn't coming online anytime soon I don't think.

Edit : Sort your fucking differences people, its a fun RP server.. Not a DM server, nor rob spam server.. nor be a sexiest cunt , cmon..

Back to top Go down

Things that need to be done or else everyone is leaving
Page 1 of 1