MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Robotics Engineering. Rawr Vote_lcap83%Robotics Engineering. Rawr Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Robotics Engineering. Rawr Vote_lcap17%Robotics Engineering. Rawr Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Robotics Engineering. Rawr Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Robotics Engineering. Rawr Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Robotics Engineering. Rawr Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Robotics Engineering. Rawr Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Robotics Engineering. Rawr Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Robotics Engineering. Rawr Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Robotics Engineering. Rawr Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Robotics Engineering. Rawr Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Robotics Engineering. Rawr Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Robotics Engineering. Rawr

Go down 
+3
tikal
IDN20060377
Mr. Elmos
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Elmos
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
Mr. Elmos

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: : "I believe it is an old Wooden ship used in World War 1..."

Robotics Engineering. Rawr Empty
PostSubject: Robotics Engineering. Rawr   Robotics Engineering. Rawr Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:50 pm

Anyways. Im gonna get straight to the point =P.

I need someone to portray the first robot. Since my friend kind of fluked out on me.
If you really want to do it I suggest being a giant Star Wars Fan =P Reason is because
Im making a robot called "HK-01" Some people might get the reference. Like Holtk.
Others wont. So yeah. I guess Im going to make a small app for it....

IG name:

What SW have you played?:

Are you good RPer...=P:

So yeah......
Back to top Go down
IDN20060377

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: For the love of god, quit asking questions. I'm destro! Jez.

PostSubject: Re: Robotics Engineering. Rawr   Robotics Engineering. Rawr Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:38 pm

awesome

compitition for central

+1 rep
Back to top Go down
Mr. Elmos
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
Mr. Elmos

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: : "I believe it is an old Wooden ship used in World War 1..."

PostSubject: Re: Robotics Engineering. Rawr   Robotics Engineering. Rawr Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:36 pm

Its not actual competition... I was actually thinking of working together so we can make military or police androids.
Back to top Go down
tikal
tikal

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

PostSubject: Re: Robotics Engineering. Rawr   Robotics Engineering. Rawr Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:26 am

The suit is bullshit enough without any more faggotry addons..

Oh hi, I make a suit which is anti-bullet and explosive..

hello powergaming~

Then I'll design some fucked up gun that can penetrate your filthy suit... and anything else..
Back to top Go down
Damo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Robotics Engineering. Rawr   Robotics Engineering. Rawr Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:14 am

tikal wrote:
The suit is bullshit enough without any more faggotry addons..

Oh hi, I make a suit which is anti-bullet and explosive..

hello powergaming~

Then I'll design some fucked up gun that can penetrate your filthy suit... and anything else..

Q F T.
Back to top Go down
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Robotics Engineering. Rawr   Robotics Engineering. Rawr Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:04 am

The suit so far seemed to only allow for parkour moves and some convinience add ons, i don't think it will resist much in the way of bullets. I agree that at one stage it reaches Powergaming but in theory these can still be used as RP. IE: i thought i might have inspired people to go up to central and 'convince' him to show them the suit, or prehaps make a suit that allows such enhancement but can be controlled through some device. That way the persons still ultimately vulnurable and can make for some interesting RP. (Rob this place or i press the shiny red button mmmk?)

Elmo i think your idea's fantastic, but maybe it would be better to stick to simpler things for now (though alternatively we could make it so you actually have to pay realistic ammounts for the developments of such things, as apposed to CYCLOPS which i think was created out of thin air but wasnt too unrealistic in its share of power.)
Back to top Go down
tikal
tikal

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Robotics Engineering. Rawr   Robotics Engineering. Rawr Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:27 am

Eh no, on many occasions [under different names, on different days..] I've tried to RP with Central asking him about the suit,what benefits it has, etc just trying to get wtf does the suit do, RP wise.. And on almost every occasion he told me to "Fuck off, trade secrets.." & " I don't have to worry about bullets haha, this amour doesn't get penetrated with bullets.."

(y) Powergaming as I see it.. Make an suit which gives you godmode, wow your cool~

And for some reason, IF he does turn evil.. what? in robberies and shit just screams out " NAH MY SUIT IS IMMUNE TO GUNS, FUCKYA" and walks out? If your going to make a suit with high technology and shit, try make it at least fair in a sense, has equal benefits and flaws..
Back to top Go down
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Robotics Engineering. Rawr   Robotics Engineering. Rawr Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:44 am

I see, on the forums he made it seem pretty simple (other then the show of MGS clips that are rediculous). My mistake, D=
Back to top Go down
Cato269
Donator
Donator
Cato269

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: :won siht stahw mmH

PostSubject: Re: Robotics Engineering. Rawr   Robotics Engineering. Rawr Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:24 am

tikal wrote:
And for some reason, IF he does turn evil.. what? in robberies and shit just screams out " NAH MY SUIT IS IMMUNE TO GUNS, FUCKYA" and walks out? If your going to make a suit with high technology and shit, try make it at least fair in a sense, has equal benefits and flaws..

*Cough* EMP */end cough*

Seriously, you'd be bullshitting if you said you made a tech suit resistant to electromagnetic pulses.
Back to top Go down
Central

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Robotics Engineering. Rawr   Robotics Engineering. Rawr Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:05 am

I actually was quite polite in-game. You asked specifics, and I responded with "I'm sorry, trade secrets and all. You understand."
And no, its not bulletproof, any more than a Kevlar vest is. In the server, I'm fairly hard to kill anyway, so I tacked on the full-body Kevlar, just for the sake of RP. I don't expect any addons, I don't expect any special treatment. The suit is designed for RP purposes only, not for some godmoding which people seem to believe I am going to do.
Which is odd.
Because I haven't.
EDIT:
Also, if you're still looking, I can RP as a robot as well, as a separate character. Happy to oblige.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Elmos
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
Mr. Elmos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Robotics Engineering. Rawr   Robotics Engineering. Rawr Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:29 pm

Sweet Central. Glad to hear. I'll talk to you in game about it more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robotics Engineering. Rawr   Robotics Engineering. Rawr Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robotics Engineering. Rawr
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MobiusRP :: Archives :: Archives :: MobiusRP Forums :: Out-Of-Character Forums-
Jump to: