MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Azura Sarah's Comm App Vote_lcap83%Azura Sarah's Comm App Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Azura Sarah's Comm App Vote_lcap17%Azura Sarah's Comm App Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Azura Sarah's Comm App Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Azura Sarah's Comm App Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Azura Sarah's Comm App Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Azura Sarah's Comm App Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Azura Sarah's Comm App Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Azura Sarah's Comm App Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Azura Sarah's Comm App Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Azura Sarah's Comm App Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Azura Sarah's Comm App Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Azura Sarah's Comm App

Go down 
+2
Kurokami
Cato269
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cato269
Donator
Donator
Cato269

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: :won siht stahw mmH

Azura Sarah's Comm App Empty
PostSubject: Azura Sarah's Comm App   Azura Sarah's Comm App Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:09 am

First post on the forums for me I know.

Mevelport PD Commissioner Application Format

(ALL IC INFORMATION)

Name: Azura Sarah

Education: A double degree in forensics and medicine, went on further with forensics to achieve a Bachelor.

Skills: Able to use firearms to a reasonable range and extent, She is a skilled debater from her time spent at High School and has become skilled at keeping a cool head while negotiating.

Background
Orginally growing up in Iburg, Azura Sarah was forced to leave her town as she was blamed for a mass murder and on the run from the police. Having seen one of the victims killed infront of her, She had no intention of ever being a murderer. When she reached Mecklenburg, She completed her final year of High School and went on to University to take on a double degree in forensics and medicine. Having no interest however in becoming a doctor because of her thoughts on the crime that happened in Iburg, She took a back door to get into the full Forensics course. She joined the Police Force at mecklenburg when her studies had gotten her a bachelor in her course. Once she had climbed the highest she could at Mecklenburg, she moved to Mevelport to start her climbing to stop crime again.

Desired Rank:
A given?

(ALL OOC INFORMATION

Have you ever played as Commissioner/Chief before?:
No, but seeing as the server is currently lacking one, it would be good to get some experience before someone more experienced takes me over, so I at least have a chance of becoming one in the future afterwards.

How long have you RPed?: Over TSRP, about a year total. Over RP forums and 1 on 1's over IM clients, Around 7 years.

Who was your Character before the Economy restart?:
Azura Sarah. (Fail)

Quiz

Do you know what Powergaming is?: Forcing someone else's character to do an action against their will. I.E. if someone was thieving a wallet, the theif took the wallet by saying "Bob Cysco reaches into Mindy Grysco's pocket and steals her wallet" Instead of offering the chance for Bob to get caught "Bob Cysco attempts to reach into Mindy's pocket to take her wallet, Hoping she doesn't notice"

Do you know what meta-gaming is?:
Metagaming is using any information in OOC for use in IC, mostly to benefit your character. For instance, If a kidnapping was spoken about over OOC and my character suddenly got a huge random burst of knowledge about the kidnapping or where the victim was, that would be Metagaming.

Do you know how to RP a robbery?:
Approach the robbery location and tell the robber to stop moving, drop any weapons if he/she has any and to surrender to avoid any conflicts...But in the case where it isn't perfect, Get him/her to list their demands and call in backup at the same time. Try to draw them out peacefully by agreeing to their demands if they are not outragous. If they have a hostage, Follow exactly what the hostage taker demands to avoid getting an innocent person killed. If the robber runs, try to subdue him if possible. However, if in any of these cases the robber and his/her buddies open fire, the police is allowed to fire back as to protect themselves.

Should you ever shoot without talking 1st?:

Only if you are shot at (And it isn't a warning shot, It actually hits you.) However most of the time I can at least say "FREEZE" or "DROP YOUR WEAPON" before this happens.
Back to top Go down
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

PostSubject: Re: Azura Sarah's Comm App   Azura Sarah's Comm App Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:51 am

Cato269 wrote:

Should you ever shoot without talking 1st?:[/center]
Only if you are shot at (And it isn't a warning shot, It actually hits you.) However most of the time I can at least say "FREEZE" or "DROP YOUR WEAPON" before this happens.

I'm sure you mean to say if the shooting is aimed at you as apposed to hits you, =/

very good application, good luck.

(also at admins, sorry i post feed back on every single thread i can, >< i'm sure it gets annoying to sift through)
Back to top Go down
chiss
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
chiss

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Azura Sarah's Comm App   Azura Sarah's Comm App Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 4:27 am

Cato269 wrote:

Should you ever shoot without talking 1st?:[/center]

To be honest, if you believe they are shooting at you, despite if they hit you or not, you can shoot back. It all depends where they're aiming.

Anyway, Sarahs very active, intelligent and i think she would be good for the job.
Back to top Go down
Warrow

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Azura Sarah's Comm App   Azura Sarah's Comm App Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:03 am

Agreed with Chiss. Azura would be great for this job.
Back to top Go down
Griffonzo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Griffonzo

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Ill just be like everyone else and be confused with this sheet, right?

PostSubject: Re: Azura Sarah's Comm App   Azura Sarah's Comm App Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:42 am

Heh, I really havent been on lately. Mobius has been going up and down, and finally I can get back on my compy. I guess ill pass my commissioner status to someone else
Back to top Go down
Cato269
Donator
Donator
Cato269

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: :won siht stahw mmH

PostSubject: Re: Azura Sarah's Comm App   Azura Sarah's Comm App Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:00 pm

Even though Don actually hasn't replied here, He came in game and made me the commissioner. To make this next statement not get flamed down, It would be nice if he confirmed this to people on the forums. =).

I, Azura Sarah, Am now the commissioner of the Police Department.
Back to top Go down
Don Punch
Admin
Admin
Don Punch

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Cruisin' down the street in my '64

PostSubject: Re: Azura Sarah's Comm App   Azura Sarah's Comm App Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:19 pm

axe cepted
Back to top Go down
http://projectmobius.biz.ly/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azura Sarah's Comm App   Azura Sarah's Comm App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Azura Sarah's Comm App
Page 1 of 1