MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Tolstoy Vote_lcap83%Tolstoy Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Tolstoy Vote_lcap17%Tolstoy Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Tolstoy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Tolstoy Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Tolstoy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Tolstoy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Tolstoy Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Tolstoy Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Tolstoy Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Tolstoy Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Tolstoy Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Tolstoy

Go down 
+4
Destro
Tolstoy
Scott
Kurokami
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

Tolstoy Empty
PostSubject: Tolstoy   Tolstoy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:42 am

Tolstoy wrote:

You have disturbed as your avatar, and you think you can beat scut in a battle of smarts?

Since the topic was locked i just feel the need to question, when did i claime this? I mean i don't doubt it (no offence scott, but i'm sure you already know that everyone thinks their own opinion to be right) and in what way did it seem like a valid argument to point out my avatar? Actually in that thread i believe i was if anything on scotts side, though i admited i wasn't there and couldn't claime to have any backing, from what was explained X didn't do anything wrong, he just didn't act which is the cost of admins being human and is frankly better then abuse or horrible judgement.
Back to top Go down
Scott
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Scott

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Tolstoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tolstoy   Tolstoy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:30 am

Right now my ego is telling me "MURDER", but I'll be good. The simple fact of the matter is that this is the internet, and everyone will consider anything that you say a personal attack against them and choose to counter attack in any way that they can.
Back to top Go down
Tolstoy
Tolstoy

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Tolstoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tolstoy   Tolstoy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:03 am

Kurokami wrote:
Tolstoy wrote:

You have disturbed as your avatar, and you think you can beat scut in a battle of smarts?

Since the topic was locked i just feel the need to question, when did i claime this? I mean i don't doubt it (no offence scott, but i'm sure you already know that everyone thinks their own opinion to be right) and in what way did it seem like a valid argument to point out my avatar? Actually in that thread i believe i was if anything on scotts side, though i admited i wasn't there and couldn't claime to have any backing, from what was explained X didn't do anything wrong, he just didn't act which is the cost of admins being human and is frankly better then abuse or horrible judgement.

All I said was that you listen to disturbed, which means that you are of a lower IQ level.

Listen to classy shit like Mozart, then come back.
Back to top Go down
Destro
Been around the block
Been around the block
Destro

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: We are the Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistince is futile.

Tolstoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tolstoy   Tolstoy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:57 pm

Tolstoy wrote:
Kurokami wrote:
Tolstoy wrote:

All I said was that you listen to disturbed, which means that you are of a lower IQ level.

With your lack of intelegent writeing skills, and seemingly in depth knowledge, i'm going to guess that your also a fan.

As for his avatar, maby he just thought it looked cool? Take mine, for example. It has Personal meaning to me, but to everyone else, its just a symbol of a fictional race from a fictional tv show.

Before critisizeing others, try not to leave your ass hanging out the window for their ally's to take a swing at with a qualta blade.

Sup kuro? good to see you back on the forums. Will you be rejoining the PM comunity? Im shure i could probably find a job for you in the md, if your interested...

Scott wrote:
Right now my ego is telling me "MURDER", but I'll be good. The simple fact of the matter is that this is the internet, and everyone will consider anything that you say a personal attack against them and choose to counter attack in any way that they can.

Unfortunatly, this is correct. The chances of it changeing are slim to none.

If you guys are done being childish, we can let this thread die. However, i somehow feel that it wont...
Back to top Go down
Tolstoy
Tolstoy

Tolstoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tolstoy   Tolstoy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:01 pm

Destro wrote:
Tolstoy wrote:
Kurokami wrote:
Tolstoy wrote:

With your lack of intelegent writeing skills, and seemingly in depth knowledge, i'm going to guess that your also a fan.

As for his avatar, maby he just thought it looked cool? Take mine, for example. It has Personal meaning to me, but to everyone else, its just a symbol of a fictional race from a fictional tv show.

Before critisizeing others, try not to leave your ass hanging out the window for their ally's to take a swing at with a qualta blade.

Sup kuro? good to see you back on the forums. Will you be rejoining the PM comunity? Im shure i could probably find a job for you in the md, if your interested...

Scott wrote:

Unfortunatly, this is correct. The chances of it changeing are slim to none.

If you guys are done being childish, we can let this thread die. However, i somehow feel that it wont...

What the hell are you talking about, and I don't know if you were being funny or not but if you're going to be a grammar nazi, you spelled writing wrong. Fall back son, don't try and spit your small ass game with me because i'll fuck your shit up.

Ight, and your avatar is fucking stupid.

Last edited by Tolstoy on Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : EDITED FOR TRUTH)
Back to top Go down
Destro
Been around the block
Been around the block
Destro

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: We are the Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistince is futile.

Tolstoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tolstoy   Tolstoy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:11 pm

1. why would i attack scott? i only quoted him becuse he spoke the truth. You just proved that. Thanks.

2. did i say hil hitler before i started? I dont recall doing that, so how did i suddenly become a nazi?

3. Done posting off topic yet?
Back to top Go down
Tolstoy
Tolstoy

Tolstoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tolstoy   Tolstoy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:13 pm

Destro wrote:
1. why would i attack scott? i only quoted him becuse he spoke the truth. You just proved that. Thanks.

2. did i say hil hitler before i started? I dont recall doing that, so how did i suddenly become a nazi?

3. Done posting off topic yet?

I read you wrong on the Scott thing, sorry., and I said you were a grammar Nazi you fuck. Grammar Nazi, not a literal Nazi. Jesus fucking christ, you need to learn internet. Failure.
Back to top Go down
Destro
Been around the block
Been around the block
Destro

Character sheet

Tolstoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tolstoy   Tolstoy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:16 pm

Still off topic.

As an afterthought on the avatar subject that we seem to have deveated off of, what is yours? i was guessing some sort of zombie, but then i gave up. Can you give me a hint?
Back to top Go down
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

Tolstoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tolstoy   Tolstoy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:53 pm

Tolstoy wrote:
Kurokami wrote:
Tolstoy wrote:

I do as well, i listen to lots of music both classical and rock. music doesn't necessarily reflect a persons character particularly as you wouldn't know all the music i listen to. I'm curious (as well as slightly frustrated) that you can't muster up a decent argument yet you feel you've earned the right to speak. The only credible thing i think i've seen you do is back up scott in any given argument and while he might generally be right:

Sounds familiar wrote:
That's because you're a blind sheep who does whatever he's told and doesn't think for himself.

Your opinions are meaningless in any discussion, Chiss, because you have none of your own. You don't think for yourself

This will be fun
Back to top Go down
smokes

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Tolstoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tolstoy   Tolstoy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:38 pm

i thought this was a tolstoy loving thread. he's a sexy motherfucker. what's up chris nigga
Back to top Go down
aerocow

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Tolstoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tolstoy   Tolstoy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:43 pm

Destro wrote:
Still off topic.

As an afterthought on the avatar subject that we seem to have deveated off of, what is yours? i was guessing some sort of zombie, but then i gave up. Can you give me a hint?

You guys are a bunch of fucking morons, sans Tols and Smokes. Fuck you all.
Back to top Go down
smokes

Tolstoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tolstoy   Tolstoy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:10 pm

i love you too aerobabe
Back to top Go down
Tolstoy
Tolstoy

Tolstoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tolstoy   Tolstoy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:02 pm

nm thatch nm chillin, i decided to install dis shit again because i was too bored doing nothing at 11 oclock at night
Back to top Go down
tgun

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Tolstoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tolstoy   Tolstoy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:39 pm

Tolstoy should change his name to toolstoy. Smile
Back to top Go down
Wake
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Wake

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now:

Tolstoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tolstoy   Tolstoy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:01 am

Replace the y with an l to get toolstool
Back to top Go down
smokes

Tolstoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tolstoy   Tolstoy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:13 pm

Tolstoy wrote:
nm thatch nm chillin, i decided to install dis shit again because i was too bored doing nothing at 11 oclock at night
i may have to do that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tolstoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tolstoy   Tolstoy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tolstoy
Page 1 of 1