MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
The Current State of Affairs - Page 2 Vote_lcap83%The Current State of Affairs - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
The Current State of Affairs - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%The Current State of Affairs - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
The Current State of Affairs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
The Current State of Affairs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
The Current State of Affairs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
The Current State of Affairs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
The Current State of Affairs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
The Current State of Affairs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
The Current State of Affairs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
The Current State of Affairs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
The Current State of Affairs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Current State of Affairs

Go down 
+3
Kurokami
Don Punch
Scott
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kill3456

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

The Current State of Affairs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Current State of Affairs   The Current State of Affairs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:23 pm

tgun wrote:
Kill3456 wrote:
tgun wrote:
Kill3456 wrote:
Damo wrote:
Kill3456 wrote:
Damo wrote:
Scott wrote:
Your org has too many people.

You killed 4 people anyway, brings us down to 15 and we just gained one today so back to 16.

And yes, superior numbers will rein supreme considering yesterday about 1/2 of the server was my members, we would out deathmatch you, if you are Maximillian that german cunt who likes dming while people are trying to RP, I can play your game too and i would have but you got banned or left before we could retaliate. You're damn right I'm "Comrade Stalin".

Inefficient, Dis-organized, and filled with nubs.

So, shall we continue arguing over a game to show how serious TSRP really is?

Who cares if its not organised and filled with nubs, it still gets the job done pretty damn well doesn't it.

If only Stalin had an ego as big as yours.

A quote about ego's coming from you, someone who continually misquotes 4chan and goes out of his way to start internet fights.

Really?

Your a irrelevent, and bullshitting.

also hypocrite, lol.

If you're going to try and make it look like you're forming coherent sentences, please try and use the correct spelling. =='

Someone doesn't get why I purposely used incorrect grammar.

:/
Back to top Go down

The Current State of Affairs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2