MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Who is staying in the PD? (OOC) Vote_lcap83%Who is staying in the PD? (OOC) Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Who is staying in the PD? (OOC) Vote_lcap17%Who is staying in the PD? (OOC) Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Who is staying in the PD? (OOC) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Who is staying in the PD? (OOC) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Who is staying in the PD? (OOC) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Who is staying in the PD? (OOC) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Who is staying in the PD? (OOC) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Who is staying in the PD? (OOC) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Who is staying in the PD? (OOC) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Who is staying in the PD? (OOC) Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Who is staying in the PD? (OOC) Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Who is staying in the PD? (OOC)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Elmos
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
Mr. Elmos

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: : "I believe it is an old Wooden ship used in World War 1..."

Who is staying in the PD? (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Who is staying in the PD? (OOC)   Who is staying in the PD? (OOC) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:28 pm

Damo is making some gay org and is taking 99% of the PD with him. I want to know who is going to stay.
Because if its only:

Griffonzo
Wake

Then, I need to go in and help them. Because Damo doesn't want his minions to actually help the server out.
So I'm going to be making a PD Character to help the PD. Because of this I have to lay off the LawFirm I was making,
but whatever. Time to help out the PD. Sad
Back to top Go down
tgun

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Who is staying in the PD? (OOC)   Who is staying in the PD? (OOC) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:20 pm

Damo isn't deliberately taking the PD, if you actually paid attention to IC matters you'd know that the majority of the PD are also IC angry at what the Mayor did.

TL;DR Don't blame someone for something when you don't know the story behind it.
Back to top Go down
Scott
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Scott

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Who is staying in the PD? (OOC)   Who is staying in the PD? (OOC) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:19 pm

Damo was all on my balls the second he found out I may have been making a SWAT team, and the second I told him he wasn't on it he got all angry and threw a fit.

Then when I found out he was retarded and said things like "why you take me my job off you fagit", I stopped caring. Then when he and his IC brother started swearing at me and threatening me, I fired them.
Back to top Go down
Damo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

PostSubject: Re: Who is staying in the PD? (OOC)   Who is staying in the PD? (OOC) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:20 pm

Scott wrote:
Damo was all on my balls the second he found out I may have been making a SWAT team, and the second I told him he wasn't on it he got all angry and threw a fit.

Then when I found out he was retarded and said things like "why you take me my job off you fagit", I stopped caring. Then when he and his IC brother started swearing at me and threatening me, I fired them.

I didn't day that, I called you a lazy cunt and you suspended me for a day. You wanted the State Police to have access to our cuffs and things like that and i didn't want that. Unless you're confusing me with Craig who you ended up killing anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is staying in the PD? (OOC)   Who is staying in the PD? (OOC) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is staying in the PD? (OOC)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MobiusRP :: Archives :: Mevelport Forums-
Jump to: