MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
The PD (OOC DISCUSSION) Vote_lcap83%The PD (OOC DISCUSSION) Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
The PD (OOC DISCUSSION) Vote_lcap17%The PD (OOC DISCUSSION) Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
The PD (OOC DISCUSSION) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
The PD (OOC DISCUSSION) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
The PD (OOC DISCUSSION) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
The PD (OOC DISCUSSION) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
The PD (OOC DISCUSSION) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
The PD (OOC DISCUSSION) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
The PD (OOC DISCUSSION) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
The PD (OOC DISCUSSION) Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
The PD (OOC DISCUSSION) Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The PD (OOC DISCUSSION)

Go down 
+4
Wake
Collidor
Damo
Scott
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Scott

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-09-01

The PD (OOC DISCUSSION) Empty
PostSubject: The PD (OOC DISCUSSION)   The PD (OOC DISCUSSION) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:22 am

Look, I don't plan on firing or CKing the entire police force or really any of you, but you can't walk around calling me a Cunt and whatnot IC and expect there not to be repercussions.

I know you guys are paranoid and think I'm gonna fucking kill all of you or replace you, but stop and think for a second. What have the State Security force actually stopped you from doing? Nothing. It's your own actions that are limiting you, and the State Security should be viewed as an asset, not a competing force.

And don't buy the club and form a militia against me, or I'll shit in your mouth. If I end up dying, Kill is in charge, and he's not as nice as me.
Back to top Go down
Damo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

PostSubject: Re: The PD (OOC DISCUSSION)   The PD (OOC DISCUSSION) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:28 am

// Ps, My millitia contains 11 men.

So don;t get any nasty ideas or you'll find i'm the new mayor and your entire state police force is dead.

Neither of us can act on this information becuse its OOC we only have some ingame stuff on each other.
Back to top Go down
Scott
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The PD (OOC DISCUSSION)   The PD (OOC DISCUSSION) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:58 am

Damo, don't turn this into a dick measuring contest, that's not my point.

You guys are wandering around acting like children, and I would be completely right to fire all of you.

So don't try to give me even more of a reason to do so.
Back to top Go down
Damo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The PD (OOC DISCUSSION)   The PD (OOC DISCUSSION) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:58 am

If you lay off us with the bugs and stop your guys from being a bunch of douchebags, then I'll happily acknowledge your existance Smile

But we are 1 man down you killed unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Collidor
Collidor

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The PD (OOC DISCUSSION)   The PD (OOC DISCUSSION) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:25 am

I was Fired for not obeying one of your men, I thought neither party had authority over the other?! You just dug your own grave with a shovel of lies....
Back to top Go down
Damo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The PD (OOC DISCUSSION)   The PD (OOC DISCUSSION) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:40 am

// we've got to be on the low down remember LOL. Either one of us can't do shit at the moment anyways. Too busy trying to survive.
Back to top Go down
Wake
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Wake

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now:

PostSubject: Re: The PD (OOC DISCUSSION)   The PD (OOC DISCUSSION) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:52 am

// Will I be CKed too? I don't even remember arresting you.
Back to top Go down
Damo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The PD (OOC DISCUSSION)   The PD (OOC DISCUSSION) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:54 am

//Its not about who arrested who, its complicated and we're not neccesarily at war either. Its more like everyone is paranoid of each other to see what the fuck is going on and find out as much info as we can.
Back to top Go down
Sebo13
Sebo13

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The PD (OOC DISCUSSION)   The PD (OOC DISCUSSION) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:10 am

//Its the cold war all over again!
//lol this is so interesting
Back to top Go down
Scott
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The PD (OOC DISCUSSION)   The PD (OOC DISCUSSION) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:14 pm

As far as Collider being fired I had no idea about it and I'll ask. This is a purely ooc discussion there's no need for the dashmarks there.
Back to top Go down
tgun

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: The PD (OOC DISCUSSION)   The PD (OOC DISCUSSION) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:21 pm

Sebo13 wrote:
//Its the cold war all over again!
//lol this is so interesting

//Actually, I'd say it's more like the Phoney War.
Back to top Go down
Kill3456

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The PD (OOC DISCUSSION)   The PD (OOC DISCUSSION) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:46 pm

Damo wrote:

So don;t get any nasty ideas or you'll find i'm the new mayor and your entire state police force is dead.

Neither of us can act on this information becuse its OOC we only have some ingame stuff on each other.

You greatly underestimate the State Security force, we are filled with oldschool members of the NS, who have CK'd countless orgs bigger than them. So even if you are the mayor, we will just slip out of the public and slowly gather information and CK you, we've done it before, and will gladly do it again, so prepare to cry out "METAGAME METAGAME" when you get owned.
Back to top Go down
tgun

PostSubject: Re: The PD (OOC DISCUSSION)   The PD (OOC DISCUSSION) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:49 pm

Kill3456 wrote:
Damo wrote:

You greatly underestimate the State Security force, we are filled with oldschool members of the NS, who have CK'd countless orgs bigger than them. So even if you are the mayor, we will just slip out of the public and slowly gather information and CK you, we've done it before, and will gladly do it again, so prepare to cry out "METAGAME METAGAME" when you get owned.

//...dude, you're cockier than me when I'm trying to look like an arse.
Back to top Go down
Kill3456

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The PD (OOC DISCUSSION)   The PD (OOC DISCUSSION) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:51 pm

tgun wrote:

//...dude, you're cockier than me when I'm trying to look like an arse.

Danke.
Back to top Go down
Damo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The PD (OOC DISCUSSION)   The PD (OOC DISCUSSION) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:25 pm

Kill3456 wrote:
Damo wrote:

So what, you mean like what happened last night how your men got owned with 5-7s while I was having a shower, who then ended up quitting the server?
Back to top Go down
Kill3456

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The PD (OOC DISCUSSION)   The PD (OOC DISCUSSION) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:38 pm

Damo wrote:
Kill3456 wrote:
Damo wrote:

So what, you mean like what happened last night how your men got owned with 5-7s while I was having a shower, who then ended up quitting the server?

DMing and CKing are two different things, therefore you must probably not know the different between RP and non-RP, so let me break it out.

DMing is when you kill someone for no RP reason, therefore no RP is involved, and this gets you banned.

CKing is when you kill someones character through the use of RP, which you obviously can't comprehend seeing as you don't know the different.
Back to top Go down
tgun

PostSubject: Re: The PD (OOC DISCUSSION)   The PD (OOC DISCUSSION) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:41 pm

Kill3456 wrote:
Damo wrote:
Kill3456 wrote:
Damo wrote:

DMing and CKing are two different things, therefore you must probably not know the different between RP and non-RP, so let me break it out.

DMing is when you kill someone for no RP reason, therefore no RP is involved, and this gets you banned.

CKing is when you kill someones character through the use of RP, which you obviously can't comprehend seeing as you don't know the different.

It seems like your 'elite killing machines' do a lot of the former rather than the latter.
Back to top Go down
Damo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The PD (OOC DISCUSSION)   The PD (OOC DISCUSSION) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:48 pm

I know what RPing is, I've come from the best RP server there was frankly. Unless you're talking about your lame ass CK on Craig, which had barely a story behind it.

The thing is, I out number your squad, I could have you all dead and we'd win in a firefight due to sheer numbers.

Last edited by Damo on Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zackaroth

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The PD (OOC DISCUSSION)   The PD (OOC DISCUSSION) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:49 pm

Damo wrote:
I know what RPing is, I've come from the best RP server there was frankly.

Why does everyone "come' from the best RP server ever?
Back to top Go down
Damo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The PD (OOC DISCUSSION)   The PD (OOC DISCUSSION) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:50 pm

Because AussieRP was. HoltK used to be there and so did Don.
Back to top Go down
Kill3456

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The PD (OOC DISCUSSION)   The PD (OOC DISCUSSION) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:51 pm

Damo wrote:
I know what RPing is, I've come from the best RP server there was frankly. Unless you're talking about your lame ass CK on Craig, which had barely a story behind it.

The thing is, I out number your squad, I could have you all dead and we'd win in a firefight due to sheer numbers.

Your lacking something, superior numbers dosent mean you win, this isent World War 2.

And there wont be fire fights.
Back to top Go down
Scott
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The PD (OOC DISCUSSION)   The PD (OOC DISCUSSION) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:27 pm

lol aussie rp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The PD (OOC DISCUSSION)   The PD (OOC DISCUSSION) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The PD (OOC DISCUSSION)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MobiusRP :: Archives :: Mevelport Forums-
Jump to: