MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Admin removal Vote_lcap83%Admin removal Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Admin removal Vote_lcap17%Admin removal Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Admin removal Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Admin removal Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Admin removal Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Admin removal Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Admin removal Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Admin removal Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Admin removal Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Admin removal Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Admin removal Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Admin removal

Go down 
+6
HoltK
[x]grishin.
Wake
SPRAYER
chilled
Damo
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Damo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

Admin removal Empty
PostSubject: Admin removal   Admin removal Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:33 pm

I arrest Tverdislav for shooting a shotgun in public, i cuffed him and sent him to the loony bin, anyways he uses his admin commands to kill me, then kills himself to get out of the jail which you can see on the top right hand corner of the screenshot:

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/305bbdfcbb54a2cf3c0420983a29e6fe078af07f.png

Then i find him again and put him back in there for jail dodging: (Mind you he was roof jumping with a friend)

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/137a8473a65964f279dc30a9ea64bebb88046258.png

I get banned for abusing jail mod.. Someone should get banned FOR ABUSING ADMIN RIGHTS. I'm going to talk to don when he gets back on.

Last edited by Damo on Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
chilled
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin

Number of posts : 96

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: a vcr floating in mid air?

Admin removal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin removal   Admin removal Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:34 pm

How long have these admins been roleplaying...? :S
Back to top Go down
SPRAYER

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Admin removal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin removal   Admin removal Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:41 pm

I agree.........
Not much else i can say, besides if an admin is jail dodging then there are no rules anymore because admins are allowed to break them whenever they want, so i think we should have a poll right here Very Happy just how long do you think this server will be up for? 1 Week, 3 Days, A day?
Back to top Go down
Wake
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Wake

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now:

Admin removal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin removal   Admin removal Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:41 pm

Tverdislav has a good roleplay ability, but his admin skills are poor. Blatant DMers rampaged through the streets, even after constant OOC and SMS's to him to ban them. Lately, the PD has been the admin force as 1/2 the people in our jails are DMers.
Back to top Go down
Damo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Character sheet

Admin removal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin removal   Admin removal Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:47 pm

Wake wrote:
Tverdislav has a good roleplay ability, but his admin skills are poor. Blatant DMers rampaged through the streets, even after constant OOC and SMS's to him to ban them. Lately, the PD has been the admin force as 1/2 the people in our jails are DMers.

Understatement of the year. I had to jail a DMer attacking everyone and I was only on for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
[x]grishin.

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Admin removal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin removal   Admin removal Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:46 pm

What you didn't add is that I asked you to forget about it several times and I also said that I will RP it in a moment. I had to take care of something admin-wise. You chose to ignore my comments and kept jailing me back. So I banned you for five minutes. You could of waited that five minutes and I would of RPed it.
Really, it's not a big deal. You were banned before for abusing tazer (not by me). Then you chose to abuse jailmod. You just have to be patient sometimes.
Also. Why are you the commissioner and using a Navy Seal model.

Last edited by Xulvos on Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SPRAYER

Admin removal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin removal   Admin removal Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:49 pm

There is no "i will RP it later"....... or everyone would go around killing everyone and go DONT WORRY I WILL RP LATERS!...

Not only that if you are doing something admin wise then you should not have been doing something wrong enough in the first place to warrant Damo to arrest you..... i would like to know what this admin business was that got you into so much trouble mr sir?????
Back to top Go down
[x]grishin.

Admin removal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin removal   Admin removal Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:50 pm

Admining > RP.
It was just five minutes. Take it easy.
There was no warrant to arrest me. I shot my Benelli M3. I was cuffed immediately. So I was nice enough to even want to RP that.
Back to top Go down
Damo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Character sheet

Admin removal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin removal   Admin removal Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:51 pm

Thats what happened last time "Just 5 minutes" those just 5 minutes turned out to be 3 days and my job gone and a shitstorm of fighting.
Back to top Go down
[x]grishin.

Admin removal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin removal   Admin removal Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:52 pm

The log was checked by Elmos. You were only banned for 5 minutes for abusing the tazer and you were even unbanned 3 minutes in. The log was checked. Don't lie your way out of it.
Back to top Go down
SPRAYER

Admin removal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin removal   Admin removal Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:54 pm

So are you saying that just because you are an admin you dont have to worry bout rping??, and wtf do you mean its good that u let him cuff you at least lol, if u dont do your time as an admin how do you expect us players to do ours??
Back to top Go down
Damo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Character sheet

Admin removal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin removal   Admin removal Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:54 pm

Xulvos wrote:
The log was checked by Elmos. You were only banned for 5 minutes for abusing the tazer and you were even unbanned 3 minutes in. The log was checked. Don't lie your way out of it.

I've got PROOF from Don, he had to unban me very early this morning and MY SCREENSHOT which says I'm banned, look what time that was posted. Your AMX bans is fucked up and doesn't work. L2Admin properly.

Abusing tazer? You where spamming a 1 hit kill kung fu item on everyone during the "DM". Then you had a sook and banned me for "abusing tazer" when i got you with it, twice. If you can dish it out, you can take it.

Last edited by Damo on Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
[x]grishin.

Admin removal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin removal   Admin removal Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:55 pm

Here are my questions.
Sprayer. Who the fuck are you anyways?
When did I say it's good that I let him cuff me atleast?
And when did I say I wasn't gonna do my time.
Back to top Go down
HoltK
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
HoltK

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Lulz No clue!

Admin removal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin removal   Admin removal Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:56 pm

Ok Ok Ok settle down children...If Xulvos had to do something admin-wise then yes, He had to do that. Admining does in fact hold a higher reguard than Roleplaying does.
Back to top Go down
Damo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Character sheet

Admin removal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin removal   Admin removal Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:57 pm

HoltK wrote:
Ok Ok Ok settle down children...If Xulvos had to do something admin-wise then yes, He had to do that. Admining does in fact hold a higher reguard than Roleplaying does.

By admin wise do you mean killing me with some kill command, then killing himself for me to find him running around with someone on the roof of the PD?
Back to top Go down
MallotH
MallotH

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Obviously, I am teh pro. This character sheet proves it.

Admin removal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin removal   Admin removal Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:58 pm

Xulvos wrote:
Here are my questions.
Sprayer. Who the fuck are you anyways?
When did I say it's good that I let him cuff me atleast?
And when did I say I wasn't gonna do my time.

I was cuffed immediately. So I was nice enough to even want to RP that. <--- answer to question 2?
Back to top Go down
Damo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Character sheet

Admin removal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin removal   Admin removal Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:59 pm

You said you didn't want to do your time when you admin command killed me and then killed yourself to just get outside and run around on the PD roof.
Back to top Go down
SPRAYER

Admin removal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin removal   Admin removal Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:59 pm

Xulvos wrote:
Admining > RP.
It was just five minutes. Take it easy.
There was no warrant to arrest me. I shot my Benelli M3. I was cuffed immediately. So I was nice enough to even want to RP that.

Name in game is Rufur Jarvick, also known as Dododemolition on DP forums..... Right HERE ^^ U said that sir gunna take that back??, and yes Holtk i do see wat u mean bout administering taking a higher priority but, going back to what i originally said how can he be admining something by shooting??????!!!!!
Back to top Go down
HoltK
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
HoltK

Character sheet

Admin removal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin removal   Admin removal Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 8:00 pm

He saiiiidd he was doing something before you even got into this little problem.
Back to top Go down
Damo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Character sheet

Admin removal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin removal   Admin removal Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 8:01 pm

And talking about my cuffing you immediately, it might have been wrong but so was rolling along the floor firing a shotgun in the air.

As i said, by doing something do you mean killing himself then roof jumping with another person? He certainly wasn't doing his job before either when there was a shitton of DMers.
Back to top Go down
HoltK
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
HoltK

Character sheet

Admin removal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin removal   Admin removal Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 8:03 pm

Ok You know what, Xulos's Admin is now on notice. If it abuses again, it will be removed. Thank you for your time GOODDAY
Back to top Go down
[x]grishin.

Admin removal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin removal   Admin removal Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 8:04 pm

There, now everyone stop bitching.
Back to top Go down
Damo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Character sheet

Admin removal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin removal   Admin removal Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 8:04 pm

HoltK wrote:
Ok You know what, Xulos's Admin is now on notice. If it abuses again, it will be removed. Thank you for your time GOODDAY

You should just take it off him, he can't admin for shit. He's had plenty of chances to do his fucking job and FAILED. Don told me he warned everyone once also and took all their 1 hit kill items off them, this should be the second strike.
Back to top Go down
[x]grishin.

Admin removal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin removal   Admin removal Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 8:05 pm

Wait what? One hit kill items? When did I have this?
The one hit kill items were removed on the second day of the server, and then removed from the SQL. They do not exist.

Last edited by Xulvos on Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Damo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Character sheet

Admin removal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin removal   Admin removal Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 8:07 pm

If you where the person who kept running around with the 1 hit kill item on the first day the server launched during the DM match and your name was Effrin or some shit like that. The person who banned me for tazering them. EXACTLY, meaning you had one and was avbusing it then too, then raged when i tazered you.

This means it should be your SECOND admin abuse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Admin removal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin removal   Admin removal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin removal
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next