MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Sgt. Wilkes Peale. Form to be fired. Vote_lcap83%Sgt. Wilkes Peale. Form to be fired. Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Sgt. Wilkes Peale. Form to be fired. Vote_lcap17%Sgt. Wilkes Peale. Form to be fired. Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Sgt. Wilkes Peale. Form to be fired. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Sgt. Wilkes Peale. Form to be fired. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Sgt. Wilkes Peale. Form to be fired. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Sgt. Wilkes Peale. Form to be fired. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Sgt. Wilkes Peale. Form to be fired. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Sgt. Wilkes Peale. Form to be fired. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Sgt. Wilkes Peale. Form to be fired. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Sgt. Wilkes Peale. Form to be fired. Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Sgt. Wilkes Peale. Form to be fired. Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Sgt. Wilkes Peale. Form to be fired.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dakota_Patterson
Dakota_Patterson

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

Sgt. Wilkes Peale. Form to be fired. Empty
PostSubject: Sgt. Wilkes Peale. Form to be fired.   Sgt. Wilkes Peale. Form to be fired. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:50 pm

Name: Sgt. Wilkes Peale
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5417533
Reason He/She shall be fired: Well, I posted a advertisement that said "Selling good stuff for cheap! Come to the top of the mall" and so I was there and he came up there and he said "On the wall!" I said why he said "Im gonna frisk you" I said "What did I do" he said "I saw your 'advert'" I was like Oh wow. METAGAME!!! So I kicked him and ran, And then about 5 minutes later someone was robbing the diner and I went over there and was all "Don't You shoot the cop! He will fuck you up!" and wilkes was the cop at the scene. He then cuffs me and says "You don't ever hit and run on me" I think he added BITCH but I forgot. And then Im in jail. Isnt that metagame since he didnt ask who I was he just assumed I was Dakota Patterson? I am but he just assumed it. I think he shall get demoted or even fired from the PD because of that situation.
Back to top Go down
Wake
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Wake

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now:

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Wilkes Peale. Form to be fired.   Sgt. Wilkes Peale. Form to be fired. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:56 pm

Metagame? What the fuck, when you advertise that you are selling something, you willing know the fact that the police could come down on to you. I thought Dakota would be selling drugs, as most advertisements formatted like that usually do end up like that. Besides, in real life, you don't have a text that comes up to your left advertising things. The most realistic possibility to the real-life counterpart of a TSRP advert would be TV. Now, most of the time, adverts like yours would be standard, but you don't have adverts on the television asking you if you want a hit on the local mayor now do you? So I had reasonable suspicion that you would be selling drugs at the mall. And I took the punch as an assault. Nowerdays, most criminals think that if they escape a cop the first time, they forget what happened. But I'm not like that, I actually have a memory! Due to this, I arrested you and sent you to jail because of the ongoing robbery at the diner.
Back to top Go down
Dakota_Patterson
Dakota_Patterson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Wilkes Peale. Form to be fired.   Sgt. Wilkes Peale. Form to be fired. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:58 pm

Yes but after I was at the diner you assumed I was dakota patterson you fuckwit
Back to top Go down
Wake
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Wake

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now:

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Wilkes Peale. Form to be fired.   Sgt. Wilkes Peale. Form to be fired. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:11 pm

I saw you in the mall as a gordon, and you were still a gordon at the diner. Did you change models inbetween those 2 sightings?
Back to top Go down
Griffonzo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Griffonzo

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Ill just be like everyone else and be confused with this sheet, right?

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Wilkes Peale. Form to be fired.   Sgt. Wilkes Peale. Form to be fired. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:14 pm

// Well first it wasn't metagaming since he saw your advert. Of course technically when you say "good stuff" its common sense to the police that its drugs. Once you make an advert, it can be seen be anyone (duh.) So since he saw you advert and wasn't attempting to arrest in in an OOC'ly manner, its not metagaming. Also, since he saw you at the diner, he probably recognized your face, outfit, etc, and knew you were the suspect. Plus his in-game character doesn't know you're Dakota Patterson if he never asked, so that doesn't matter. //
Back to top Go down
Dakota_Patterson
Dakota_Patterson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Wilkes Peale. Form to be fired.   Sgt. Wilkes Peale. Form to be fired. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:24 pm

But he doesnt have Don's Model packs So I had changed in between models.
Back to top Go down
tgun

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Wilkes Peale. Form to be fired.   Sgt. Wilkes Peale. Form to be fired. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:31 pm

Dakota_Patterson wrote:
But he doesnt have Don's Model packs So I had changed in between models.

//Yeaaaah, sure.

//Dakota, you're one of the worst RP'ers I have seen on this server [and that's a big statement in itself.]

//Stop bitching.
Back to top Go down
Dakota_Patterson
Dakota_Patterson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Wilkes Peale. Form to be fired.   Sgt. Wilkes Peale. Form to be fired. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:39 pm

Go cry me a river :3
Back to top Go down
Wake
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Wake

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now:

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Wilkes Peale. Form to be fired.   Sgt. Wilkes Peale. Form to be fired. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:46 pm

I do have custom models, however the one's you must have used I don't have. If so, this is just a big misunderstanding due to models.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Wilkes Peale. Form to be fired.   Sgt. Wilkes Peale. Form to be fired. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sgt. Wilkes Peale. Form to be fired.
Page 1 of 1