MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
What the fuck Vote_lcap83%What the fuck Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
What the fuck Vote_lcap17%What the fuck Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
What the fuck Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
What the fuck Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
What the fuck Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
What the fuck Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
What the fuck Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
What the fuck Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
What the fuck Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
What the fuck Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
What the fuck Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What the fuck

Go down 
+7
tgun
Dakota_Patterson
Mr. Elmos
Griffonzo
Wake
chiss
Damo
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Damo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

What the fuck Empty
PostSubject: What the fuck   What the fuck Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:20 am

I haven't seen PD apps for "Collider" or "Grizzonzo", what are you doing in my police force without my approval or an application? I appreciate your work, but taking over my job without my permission and acting as comissioner when we have a ranking system is just not on, please don't do that again. Please make applications and i can accept you and give you a real rank within the force. Collider you've done a shitload of work so i want to be able to promote you properly also Griffonzo, good work on the rules but don't do that without talking to the highest in command (Sebo or Craig depending on who is active at the time)
Back to top Go down
chiss
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
chiss

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Character sheet

What the fuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck   What the fuck Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:57 am

Nor for me Wink

Don just suddenly made me a cop and told me to help. Lol.

I'll be resigning soon though.
Back to top Go down
Damo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Character sheet

What the fuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck   What the fuck Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:18 am

I also hear there was a conspiracy to get my job taken off me because I was banned and not active, its a bit hard to be active when you were unfairly banned and just unbanned tonight.
Back to top Go down
Wake
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Wake

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now:

What the fuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck   What the fuck Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:35 am

Personally I thought you weren't active because you lived in Australia. Most of the hired cops were American, so everything they did you didn't see and thus me and Collidor wouldn't get recognized for a promotion or anything. Plus you and the mayor couldn't sort out the fact of new weaponry, etc. Just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
Griffonzo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Griffonzo

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Ill just be like everyone else and be confused with this sheet, right?

What the fuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck   What the fuck Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:14 pm

Damo, I am the new commissioner. Apparently you weren't getting the job done and have been absent. So during your absence you were fired, and one of the admins actually recommended me for the job, and with approval I was accepted.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Elmos
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
Mr. Elmos

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: : "I believe it is an old Wooden ship used in World War 1..."

What the fuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck   What the fuck Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:15 pm

Yeah. So Damo is not commissioner any more. Griffonzo is. Plus he is a fantastic RPer. I made him Commissioner Since he is
the best Cop RPer I've ever seen. And plus. Even when you were banned, you never came on the forums to accept people at all.
That is why you are no longer Commissioner.
Back to top Go down
Damo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Character sheet

What the fuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck   What the fuck Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:16 pm

Mr. Elmos wrote:
Yeah. So Damo is not commissioner any more. Griffonzo is. Plus he is a fantastic RPer. I made him Commissioner Since he is
the best Cop RPer I've ever seen. And plus. Even when you were banned, you never came on the forums to accept people at all.

Uh no, I still am, THE REASON WHY I WAS INACTIVE (FOR 3 DAYS) WAS THAT I WAS BANNED AND FIXING MY PC. I just got unbanned LAST NIGHT (around 3AM in the morning for you guys), talk to Don about it. I'm still comissioner. How the fuck do you think he is the best cop RPer? You haven't even seen me RP, all you did was bitch to me, then another admin banned me on the launch day of the server. Everyone else was just fucking around. I didn't even see Griffonzo's application either.

Last edited by Damo on Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dakota_Patterson
Dakota_Patterson

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Character sheet

What the fuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck   What the fuck Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:20 pm

Collider is a corrupted cop. He supposedly is a Hit man after hours.
Back to top Go down
Damo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Character sheet

What the fuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck   What the fuck Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:25 pm

This server is the ultimate FAIL RP, no one AT ALL besides the AussieRP players know how to actually "role play". I also heard about your fail ass attempt at the hunger mod. You talk about abusing admin in the rules is low but you all seem to do it, how the fuck did collider and Griffonzo get the jobs WITHOUT doing applications?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Elmos
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
Mr. Elmos

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: : "I believe it is an old Wooden ship used in World War 1..."

What the fuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck   What the fuck Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:41 pm

Collidor got Accepted in game by Holtk when he was the Temp Comm.

Griffonzo was Accepted in game by ME THE MAYOR becuase he was a commissioner
from another town.
Back to top Go down
Damo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Character sheet

What the fuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck   What the fuck Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:53 pm

Not to mention NONE OF YOU WHO WHERE INVOLVED IN THE BANNING INCIDENT replied to my original complaining thread. Also so what i was inactive for 3 days due to reasons that werent my fault, if i could have got on within those 3 days i would have, anyways:

1) Why the fuck is Griffonzo the Comissioner when Craig is the Assistant Comissioner and Sebo is the Super Intendant, RANKING SYSTEM IS IN THERE FOR A REASON. When i'm not there for what ever reason, there is another in command, if anything it should be CRAIG that is the new comissioner.
Back to top Go down
tgun

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-09-21

What the fuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck   What the fuck Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:09 pm

Well, this is a joke. The mayor in-game is a fuckwit, so I wouldn't really be doing anything he says, but how can you fire someone for being inactive for three days after you ban them?

That's just inane.
Back to top Go down
Griffonzo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Griffonzo

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Ill just be like everyone else and be confused with this sheet, right?

What the fuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck   What the fuck Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:49 pm

Damo wrote:
Not to mention NONE OF YOU WHO WHERE INVOLVED IN THE BANNING INCIDENT replied to my original complaining thread. Also so what i was inactive for 3 days due to reasons that werent my fault, if i could have got on within those 3 days i would have, anyways:

1) Why the fuck is Griffonzo the Comissioner when Craig is the Assistant Comissioner and Sebo is the Super Intendant, RANKING SYSTEM IS IN THERE FOR A REASON. When i'm not there for what ever reason, there is another in command, if anything it should be CRAIG that is the new comissioner.

The reason for this is that the city was out of control in your absence and there was no cops like the Assistant Commissioner, the Super Intendant, etc, present at any time I was on the server. I already asked Elmos and he said that he only saw the officers once and never came back. I mean, supposedly you were there the first day the server started and just disappeared the next three. Because the server just started, there was no discipline and the stores were constantly being robbed. Then, you only left glocks in the MPPD's armory which were weak to use. Afterward, the police had a tough time to catch criminals, and were never awarded promotions for their efforts. Pretty soon, the PD became a dead-end job and was boring. Its seems pretty impossible how everything could happen the first three days, but seriously not being present after the server starts is really bad timing.

Also Damo, you need to calm down, whether your hired back or not. In the real military, when things go wrong, the person who takes blame is the man in charge. All this whining about assuming you're still commissioner and how you appointed jobs and who you think should be commissioner anyways is really aggravating. Im not mad about you or anymore in this case, but all this crap talk about me is getting on my nerves. You should first see how I perform as Commissioner before you make any assumptions of me.
Back to top Go down
Damo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Character sheet

What the fuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck   What the fuck Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:10 pm

Griffonzo wrote:
Damo wrote:

The reason for this is that the city was out of control in your absence and there was no cops like the Assistant Commissioner, the Super Intendant, etc, present at any time I was on the server. I already asked Elmos and he said that he only saw the officers once and never came back. I mean, supposedly you were there the first day the server started and just disappeared the next three. Because the server just started, there was no discipline and the stores were constantly being robbed. Then, you only left glocks in the MPPD's armory which were weak to use. Afterward, the police had a tough time to catch criminals, and were never awarded promotions for their efforts. Pretty soon, the PD became a dead-end job and was boring. Its seems pretty impossible how everything could happen the first three days, but seriously not being present after the server starts is really bad timing.

Also Damo, you need to calm down, whether your hired back or not. In the real military, when things go wrong, the person who takes blame is the man in charge. All this whining about assuming you're still commissioner and how you appointed jobs and who you think should be commissioner anyways is really aggravating. Im not mad about you or anymore in this case, but all this crap talk about me is getting on my nerves. You should first see how I perform as Commissioner before you make any assumptions of me.

And as I've said MANY MANY MANY times, I was BANNED. If I could have been on the server within the past 3 days, I would have been. Its because they banned me for "5 minutes" but the AMX Bans is fucked up and the ban was ONLY REMOVED EARLY THIS MORNING BY DON and all the admins besides Don decided to team up on me rather than actually realising what the fuck went wrong. I could give promotions if i was able to actually get in the game you know, and so far only Collider and Wake have been using the Criminal Records system, everyone should be using that, its there for a damn reason. Again if i could have been present, i would have been.

If you want to be a comissioner, how about you rank up like the rest of the people in the PD have to, simple.
Back to top Go down
tikal
tikal

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet

What the fuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck   What the fuck Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:29 am

Mr. Elmos wrote:

Wow,fuck you are dumb..

Pick up the closest rock, bash your skull with it thus ending your shit life.
Back to top Go down
Wuclaner
Wuclaner

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-14

What the fuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck   What the fuck Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:27 am

I thought you quit damo
Back to top Go down
[x]grishin.

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-01-11

What the fuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck   What the fuck Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:30 am

Damo wrote:
You know what, fuck your server, it can stay without RP
for all i care. Shouuld try and get Senzuri to host one again, too many
bullshit CKs and failRP on this server. Theres more RP on GameArena
Deathmatch then there is on this. The only thing this server has going
for it is large numbers.

He did. As you can see.
Back to top Go down
Timberland
Timberland

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now:

What the fuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck   What the fuck Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:50 pm

He can go QQ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What the fuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck   What the fuck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What the fuck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MobiusRP :: Archives :: Trash Bin-
Jump to: