MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Explenation please Vote_lcap83%Explenation please Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Explenation please Vote_lcap17%Explenation please Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Explenation please Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Explenation please Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Explenation please Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Explenation please Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Explenation please Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Explenation please Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Explenation please Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Explenation please Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Explenation please Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Explenation please

Go down 
+2
chiss
Kurokami
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

Explenation please Empty
PostSubject: Explenation please   Explenation please Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 5:33 am

Apparantly having admins in charge of the mafia grants them free access to property and Guns, (the guns i heard from someone else). why is it that other orgs need to wait for their property while admins get immediate advantage as repayment for what seems likely to cause an imbalance in the server?

I'm quite content with just discussing this for now, but admins seem to be an issue more then a solution so far, maybe its cause i'm less familiar with the others but is it possible for an active austrailian to recieve Admin rights? the server at its current status is in chaos due to one dmer and a hitman who needs to learn to roleplay (though i doubt the hitman to be an issue, he seems willing to improve atleast) as apposed to Advertising to everyone that he is a hitman and is willing to take lives for money (where are cops please?)
Back to top Go down
chiss
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
chiss

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Character sheet

Explenation please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explenation please   Explenation please Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:49 am

Yeah - it's really pissing me off.

I don't care if you're an admin, or you paid for the server or have a pet monkey.

Pay for the shit you want like everyone else and follow the rules.

Admins, more than everyone else, should be following the rules to set an example.
Back to top Go down
MallotH
MallotH

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Obviously, I am teh pro. This character sheet proves it.

Explenation please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explenation please   Explenation please Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:33 am

It's dead, Need to run a tutorial to 80% of the players on how to BUY AND EAT FOOD, apparently the reason everyone was dieing was because they seriously, Did not know that the "E" key was to open the menu, then use the number keys to purchase said food. During the day people actually asked how to "Cure" hunger, I also saw a doctor that was "Good" at Rping ask what drug I give to cure hunger.

I tryed to teach people about 10mins ago, the responses I got was "How do I get money" and "I can't see the food menu under my job" and people ask why tsrp is dieing? because to them RP'ing is running around annoying someone untill they react then pull out a gun, Also part of their idea of RP'ing is claiming as much DM as possible and rob spamming.

Yes I realise I was like this the first time I started playing as well, But at least I had the common sense to realise a "Hunger" metre showing 80% and going up was a bad thing, and that food would cure this.

I say turn hunger mod on, Let it kill the noobs off hopefully they leave, If any are willing to learn let them stay on. Who know's they may turn out to actually know what the fuck they are doing.

Also an AFK kicker is needed. and moderation on property handout's, Not that there has been an overflow of property hand outs, but more the fact 1 crime org has a bar, and a house or something, while the other org's get nothing.

Atleast there are people like the hitman kuro is talking about that is willing to try and improve.

(Yes everyone who goe's on DP I did allready posted it there, but then I realised I was talking to the wrong crowd)
Back to top Go down
chiss
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
chiss

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Character sheet

Explenation please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explenation please   Explenation please Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:25 am

I might write a guide for us.
Back to top Go down
HoltK
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
HoltK

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Lulz No clue!

Explenation please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explenation please   Explenation please Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:56 pm

They just started with the property and that's the only one they are getting so don't worry. I'm not allowing them to buy anymore unless it's just a small place.
Back to top Go down
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Character sheet

Explenation please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explenation please   Explenation please Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 5:30 pm

Then to stimulate crime growth (as well as oposition for the Mafia) i suggest you grant the Triads or w/e other crime gang is currently playing a Property. That way even if u stop granting new orgs property, you can always justify it by saying you need two dominant organisations. (two to balance each other out)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Elmos
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
Mr. Elmos

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: : "I believe it is an old Wooden ship used in World War 1..."

Explenation please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explenation please   Explenation please Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:10 pm

KuroKami. Shut the hell up. The reason why admins get first picks is because no one is going to buy a bar or a condo the first week. If you are that retarded to understand that the server would be boring that no organizations get any building. Plus I suggest that you don't disrespect admins for trying to make RP Better. Also the only buildings taken was the Bar and Condo B. And they fully RP'd getting the bar and the condo. So dont whine just because 2 properties are bought.
Back to top Go down
MallotH
MallotH

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Obviously, I am teh pro. This character sheet proves it.

Explenation please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explenation please   Explenation please Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:02 pm

Mr. Elmos wrote:
KuroKami. Shut the hell up. The reason why admins get first picks is because no one is going to buy a bar or a condo the first week. If you are that retarded to understand that the server would be boring that no organizations get any building. Plus I suggest that you don't disrespect admins for trying to make RP Better. Also the only buildings taken was the Bar and Condo B. And they fully RP'd getting the bar and the condo. So dont whine just because 2 properties are bought.

Yeah, that's good swear at shit you obviously don't understand.. "If you are that retarded to understand that the server would be boring that no organizations get any building." He's not saying noone got building's he's saying ONE org got building's and it would be better if more than ONE got it, and the only reason he mentioned admin's is because (I don't know this for sure, but from what I read of his post) There is an admin in the org that got the properies.

So why dont you shut the hell up and leave Kuro the fuck alone.

p.s All that bullshit people do like "no offence intended" or something, Fuck you.
Back to top Go down
Wake
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Wake

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now:

Explenation please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explenation please   Explenation please Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:06 pm

One thing about the admins is that most of them seem to think they are "Un-arrestable" or "Un-killable." This really pisses me off for a number of reasons.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Elmos
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
Mr. Elmos

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: : "I believe it is an old Wooden ship used in World War 1..."

Explenation please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explenation please   Explenation please Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:20 pm

Malloth, Xulvos is an admin. But Not full. He only got it because he was the first one wanting an org at the time. Also. We were gonna give it too him before he was gonna be admin. If anyone else applied for an org before the server start, they would have got something too. Also, if an admin disagrees with an arrest. Tell us on forums or OOC. That will be Dealt with. If they disagree with a CK. Same thing with arrest. And I never sweared. I actually do not like to swear unless its something serious. I said for him to shut up. Meaning, "think before you speak." I called him retarded because, retarded is thrown around a lot in this generations. So If you really take that as a serious, SERIOUS insult. Then you need to start lowering your standards for those types of insults. Because that's life.
Back to top Go down
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Character sheet

Explenation please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explenation please   Explenation please Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:10 pm

Mr. Elmos wrote:
If you are that retarded to understand that the server would be boring that no organizations get any building.

Kurokami wrote:
Then to stimulate crime growth (as well as oposition for the Mafia) i suggest you grant the Triads or w/e other crime gang is currently playing a Property. That way even if u stop granting new orgs property, you can always justify it by saying you need two dominant organisations. (two to balance each other out)

You will find that reading is important when insulting someone. and it is an insult when you claime i don't understand what i'm talking about.

The fact that you took such offence to what i said shows your immaturity, to me at the least, i called for an explanation not a bitch fit (and i mean that with no disrespect what so ever mr. Admin sir, but maybe next time you should think before responding instead of giving me similar advice).

If you wish to appologise for directly insulting me and discuss this maturely i'll be happy to, alternatively we can continue stepping on each others left feet and neglect discussing at the servers situation. Admitedly my opinions of the admins so far aren't very positive as i see none when i'm on and i hear only bad things about the ones who were there.

in any case, back to the issue at hand, I still don't see the justification in granting mafia free property (which you've confirmed it is) while others have to work for it, concidering how long it will take to work for it normally i'll continue to suggest that you grant the triads or the next big organisation that comes some property, even if it is just a house for planning thefts and so on in.

PS: don't call me a retard in your next post and maybe we'll get off to a nicer start, ultimately we're both aiming for the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Explenation please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explenation please   Explenation please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Explenation please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MobiusRP :: Archives :: Archives :: MobiusRP Forums :: Out-Of-Character Forums-
Jump to: