MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Unban Condump Vote_lcap83%Unban Condump Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Unban Condump Vote_lcap17%Unban Condump Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Unban Condump Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Unban Condump Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Unban Condump Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Unban Condump Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Unban Condump Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Unban Condump Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Unban Condump Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Unban Condump Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Unban Condump Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Unban Condump

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WayneLaw

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Unban Condump Empty
PostSubject: Unban Condump   Unban Condump Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:44 pm

Mayor, should be stripped from his admin powers:

After taking a look at the condump I took, you will all understand

Witnesses: Everyone on at the time from 8-10 PM EST today would know that Oxy is a DMer, so everyone that is on at this time can be a witness

My steam ID is: STEAM_0:1:12091686

Reason for unban: I was unrightfully banned, apprently I was disrespecting Mayor but he is the one disrespecting me. When, I was trying to help people kill off a DMer named Oxy (Which mayor failed to ban, Oxy was DMing and causing mayhem for a good 2 hours). He didn't even kick but, but I say one rude thing to Mayor and he goes all crazy. He lets DMers do their thing and don't let me reason with him. And for the disrespecting part I already got banned for 10 minutes. I came back after the 10 minutes and he starts bitching again. So, I ain't going to sit there and take his 12 year old shit. So, I had to reason with him again. He ran out of 12 year old remarks and finally perm banned me. Here is the proof that all this is true. I spent 10 minutes cutting out the unnecessary parts so please take a look at it. It consists of Oxy DMing and killing himself with Worldspawn causing the server to crash several times. In the file there will be spaced empty area that is the area that the server crashed.
And what did Mayor do about this world spawn and shove abuse? Absolutely nothing. I seek justice, I know this boy pays for the server and all but I still say his powers should be limited when he is not using it properly. I am capable of RPing and I did RP in this server, but instead of banning the people he should be banning, he banned me. So Please make the right decisions fellow admins.

http://files.filefront.com/Oxy+DMing+and+Suicidingtxt/;12977425;/fileinfo.html
Back to top Go down
Don Punch
Admin
Admin
Don Punch

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Cruisin' down the street in my '64

Unban Condump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Condump   Unban Condump Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:58 pm

whats your ip
Back to top Go down
http://projectmobius.biz.ly/
WayneLaw

Unban Condump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Condump   Unban Condump Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:31 pm

Why would my IP be needed for something like this? My Steam ID is posted, plus I don't even know my IP sorry.
Back to top Go down
Don Punch
Admin
Admin
Don Punch

Character sheet

Unban Condump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Condump   Unban Condump Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:36 pm

because, i need your ip to unban you, pm it to me or soemthing.
Back to top Go down
Wake
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Wake

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now:

Unban Condump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Condump   Unban Condump Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:04 am

Unrelated, but did Oxy Morphone get banned in the end?
Back to top Go down
Don Punch
Admin
Admin
Don Punch

Character sheet

Unban Condump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Condump   Unban Condump Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:22 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
WayneLaw

Unban Condump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Condump   Unban Condump Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:32 pm

See, I was not the only one that was aware that Oxy was not only carelessly creating mayhem throughout. I was just trying to stop him and I get a warning, that is why I was so upset. If Mayor refuses to take action, even if I had no powers, I would still have to take matter into my own hands. How do admins like Mayor not see anything wrong when 4-5 times Oxy has made the server crash through killing himself by worldspawn. It is ridiculous how he would ban me even before thinking to ban this guy, just cause he can't take criticism. So please, Don or any admin that may read this, unban me.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Elmos
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
Mr. Elmos

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: : "I believe it is an old Wooden ship used in World War 1..."

Unban Condump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Condump   Unban Condump Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:13 pm

Wayne, you know I wasnt the only admin on. There was Holtk, Xulvos, and Don. So be quiet. Just because I had some good rp doesn't mean I can just look up and know everything that just happened in the server. I banned you for CONTINUOUS disrespect to me. And even after I banned you, you had the nerve to actually inform me that I didnt ban you for enough time. Then I give you a complete chance to stop, and you continue.
Back to top Go down
WayneLaw

Unban Condump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Condump   Unban Condump Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:25 pm

You, need to read the condump. For 3 good hours the Oxy has been DMing and causing and being generally not good*. And you failed to ban him for 3 hours. But, before you banned me for 7 minutes the first time, there was a guy named Real Serious RP Boy. Just by reading his name he is obviously a DMer, but again you failed to ban or even kick him to do the least. Instead, of doing what you're suppose to do as an admin which is enforce the server from DMers like Oxy and Serious RP Boy. You were focusing on arguing with me even though you know I am right. So before you start talking shit again, read the condump.

*Kicked :"Disrespeting Admins, Disobeying, and generally not good. (banned for 10 min)"
Back to top Go down
WayneLaw

Unban Condump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Condump   Unban Condump Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:54 pm

Ignorance is bliss Mr.Elmos. You can try to ignore this unban request, you can try to ignore the DMers in the server, one thing you can't ignore is the fact that you fail at being an admin. I realized that there is no help for you, therefore I address this post to all the other admins in Mobius. Please take into consideration the fact that I was banned unjustly, banned by a person that took a little criticism too far. On top of that, I have the full proof on first post. Please unban me, and bring just to this situation.
Back to top Go down
Wake
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Wake

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now:

Unban Condump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Condump   Unban Condump Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:16 pm

I support Wayne's unban, he's a really good roleplayer. And he's been banned for like 2 days now.
Back to top Go down
WayneLaw

Unban Condump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Condump   Unban Condump Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:25 pm

Thank you for your support Wake, I appreciate it very much. It is sad how a lot DMers are getting away with DMing and all I do is criticize an admin on how to do his job. And I get banned permanently.
Back to top Go down
Don Punch
Admin
Admin
Don Punch

Character sheet

Unban Condump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Condump   Unban Condump Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:12 am

closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unban Condump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Condump   Unban Condump Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban Condump
Page 1 of 1