MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Scarlett Monette Vote_lcap83%Scarlett Monette Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Scarlett Monette Vote_lcap17%Scarlett Monette Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Scarlett Monette Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Scarlett Monette Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Scarlett Monette Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Scarlett Monette Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Scarlett Monette Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Scarlett Monette Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Scarlett Monette Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Scarlett Monette Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Scarlett Monette Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Scarlett Monette

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chiss
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
chiss

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

Scarlett Monette Empty
PostSubject: Scarlett Monette   Scarlett Monette Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:12 pm

NAME
Scarlett Monette

JOB
Mayors Assistant

ID
STEAM_0:0:159151

HEIGHT
5'9"

EYES
Blue

HAIR
Black

ETHNICITY
French / Scandinavian

PHOTO
Scarlett Monette Zooey_deschanel01-2
Age 19

BIOGRAPHY
Aimée met Maurice at University in France. Maurice, though, was not quite French. The young lovers blossomed and the two had never been happier. Upon completing their degree's they got jobs, took out a home loan and bought a beautiful little terrace house near the capital. Within years they had a single child, who they named Scarlett. Along with the baby, came financial problems, stress and many heated arguments. When Scarlett was only three, her father stormed out, never to be heard from again. Aimée was stuck to raise her child on her own.

Scarlett's mother was her best friend growing up, they did everything together. They lived in a cottage house in the country side. The kids out here didn't really interest Scarlett, as she was far more mature than them, having been such good friends with her mother. She took a liking to adults as opposed to children for this reason, often surprising them with her maturity and intelligent conversation. School flew by, with Scarlett skipping two year levels due to her outgoing grades. Just like her mother she was a very artistic girl, taking a strong liking in music, writing and painting. Although she had also taken on from what her mother told her of her father, "a gift for mathematics and understanding how things work".

She was 16 now and school was over. She wanted to go the most prestigious University in France, however that would mean leaving her mother behind and she did not want that. Eventually Aimée and Scarlett decided to that they would sell their cottage and make what they could in the city together. They both got jobs quickly; Aimée teaching and tutoring English and music, while Scarlett was just working at a her University Bookshop between her classes. It worked out well and they managed to pay the loan repayments and bills for a small but quaint terrace house.

Aimée specialized in politics, international studies and public relations at University. Life was good. In her final year of University, her mother was diagnosed with breast cancer which had been there for quite some time. She was given only months to live. The two shared this time together as best they could. Aimée passed away the day after Scarlett graduated, she was so proud of her. Scarlett found it hard to deal with her mothers death and felt so alone. She tried working a lot to deal with it, but in truth she just had to get out of the city full of memories with her mother.

Scarlett sold the terrace and used the money to pay off the homeloan. Then, booked a ticket to America and packed her bags. She had never been to America, but figured it would be nice to live there, and there would be lots of money to earn in her profession. Upon arriving she took a train and a bus to the city of Mevelport. It appealed to her, but she couldn't really tell why. Upon arriving she applied for a few jobs but heard nothing back. The people seemed a little snobby and uninterested with her plight.

Feeling depressed she wandered into the Mall to find something to eat. A friendly face caught her eye;
"Hello", he said.
"Hi", Scarlett replied
"I don't believe i've seen you in town yet"
"Yes, I'm new here. Say, do you know anywhere good to eat around here?"
"Down at the diner is good, by the gun store and club"
"Thanks! Ill have to check it out!"
"No Problem"
"My names Scarlett by the way"
"I'm Raven, the Mayor of Mevelport"
"Oh wow..... You uh..... Wouldn't know if anyone is in need of a Maid or Personal Assistant or anything? I'm having trouble finding work."
"Oh sure! You could be my assistant, I'm in need of one!"
"REALLY?! That would be great!"
"Yes, come with me... I know how hard it is to find work here."

Scarlett follows the Mayor to his Office. The mayor starts shuffling through papers.

"So, uh, last year I graduated from University in France. I studied Politics and International Relations among other things."
"You sound more than qualified, i just need someone to take calls, file things, write reports and do petty tasks"
"Thank you again!"
"No problem, so you need to sign some papers."

The mayor slides some papers across his desk.

"Where do i need to sign?"
"There, there and there"

Scarlett scans the papers and signs, with a smile on her face, looking forward to her new job opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Elmos
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
Mr. Elmos

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: : "I believe it is an old Wooden ship used in World War 1..."

Scarlett Monette Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlett Monette   Scarlett Monette Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:22 pm

Lol.
Back to top Go down
chiss
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
chiss

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

Scarlett Monette Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlett Monette   Scarlett Monette Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:47 pm

Dont lol at epic apps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scarlett Monette Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlett Monette   Scarlett Monette Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scarlett Monette
Page 1 of 1