MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Server Rules and Regulations Vote_lcap83%Server Rules and Regulations Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Server Rules and Regulations Vote_lcap17%Server Rules and Regulations Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Server Rules and Regulations Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Server Rules and Regulations Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Server Rules and Regulations Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Server Rules and Regulations Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Server Rules and Regulations Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Server Rules and Regulations Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Server Rules and Regulations Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Server Rules and Regulations Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Server Rules and Regulations Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Server Rules and Regulations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Elmos
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
Mr. Elmos

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: : "I believe it is an old Wooden ship used in World War 1..."

Server Rules and Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Server Rules and Regulations   Server Rules and Regulations Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:12 am

Mobius Roleplay Server Rules and Regulations

I. Introduction
II. Rules
- What you are agreeing to.
- “Power-gaming”
- “Death-Matching”
- Admin Abuse
III. Definitions
- In Character
- Out of Character
- Meta-gaming
- Roleplay Death
- Character Kill
IV. Conclusion
- Final Thoughts

Section I – Introduction.
I say to everyone now reading this Welcome to Mobius RP. This here will be just as it says, Rules and Regulations. All of the rules to start out will be explaned here as with some regulations. Don Punch, Holtk, and a select few (Meaning the other Admins) will go though everything and come up with some other regulations for some siturations that might get out of control. All you people really need to know is that this might just be a game and for fun but we have put a lot of work into this and are about to be very serious when it comes to punishment. So just stay in the rules and guidelines and everything will be A OK…ok? Ok…Good.

Section II – Rules

• What you are agreeing to.
- When you come to our website and servers you are expected of yourself to polite and follow the rules in the best of your ability. If you decide to not do any of these things then by all means just leave and do something else, because you are not doing anyone any favors here. If you refuse to just leave then we have the ability to remove you be force (Not literally J). You will be banned/kicked from the forums and the server.

• “Power-Gaming”
- Otherwise known as “The bullshit method” Powergaming is, as you can tell already, not accepted. It is the way some people tend to play sometimes against other people to make themselves at an advantage that they don’t really have/need. Here is a quick example; Bob is walking down the street when a thug comes up and asks for his wallet, so Bob drop kicks the thug, knocks him out and runs away. Now do you see what happened there? Both sides need to give each other a chance in being in the conflict. What could have happened is Bob tried to drop kick the thug but then the thug dodged it and hit Bob in return. Of course Powergaming most of the time can’t be avoided so if it happens and neither party makes a big deal out of it, I guess oh wells.

• “Death-Matching”
This is plainly not accepted in any form. DeathMatching or DMing is when a person comes up to you and kills you without any reason whatsoever. If you are caught you will be banned, simple is that.

• Admin Abuse
I really like punishing admins for being bad. So to me this is fun if some admin breaks it. Admin abuse is very serious and can result in a removal from the admin team or even a ban depending on what the abuse was. Some of our admins will have what is called No-clip this is where the person can fly up, over and through solid objects to get somewhere. This is not allowed and should only be expected if the admin needs to be somewhere fast due to an admin problem, like someone is fighting someone else over a powergame or deathmatch. The admin can quickly get there and hopefully solve the issue. If you catch one of our admins abusing this or anything else, please report him.

Section III – Definitions
• In Character
- Otherwise known as IC, it is a term that refers to anything to your character’s conscious. IC includes IC Chat, newsflashes, CNN, sms, and Phone calls.

• Out of Character
- Otherwise known as OOC, it refers to anything outside of your characters world. If something has been declared OOC, your IC character cannot take that information and use it in IC. You can use OOC in the IC chat by putting // before you start typing.

• Meta-gaming
- Basically it is the combination of OOC and IC. If someone gives you information in OOC and you decied to use that IC, that is called metagaming and is not allowed.

• Role-Play Death
- This is such if your character dies in a Roleplay situation. If you do die like this any information you received during that life could no longer be used in the new one.

• Character Kill
- Otherwise known as CK, this is different from a Role-play death but not completely. A CK can take place in the same situation really. Lets use an example; A hit was called on Bob by Fred. Bob was later killed by a group of armed men at his house. This is called a CK. For it to be official the person calling the hit must write a short description as to what took place and why it did so in the first place. He can write it in the OOC section of the forums or be creative in the IC section.

Section IV – Final Thoughts
I hope everyone has taken the time to read this and understand it. I also hope all of you that read this will follow the rules without question, as like I said before we have worked hard on this and only expect the best out of players when they log onto either the forums or the sever. I again welcome you to Mobius RP and wish you the best.
Back to top Go down

Server Rules and Regulations
Page 1 of 1