MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Malloth's TSRP Judge job app. Vote_lcap83%Malloth's TSRP Judge job app. Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Malloth's TSRP Judge job app. Vote_lcap17%Malloth's TSRP Judge job app. Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Malloth's TSRP Judge job app. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Malloth's TSRP Judge job app. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Malloth's TSRP Judge job app. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Malloth's TSRP Judge job app. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Malloth's TSRP Judge job app. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Malloth's TSRP Judge job app. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Malloth's TSRP Judge job app. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Malloth's TSRP Judge job app. Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Malloth's TSRP Judge job app. Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Malloth's TSRP Judge job app.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MallotH
MallotH

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Obviously, I am teh pro. This character sheet proves it.

Malloth's TSRP Judge job app. Empty
PostSubject: Malloth's TSRP Judge job app.   Malloth's TSRP Judge job app. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:56 pm

1. Name: Guil Teh

2. STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:15389376

3. Job Applying: Judge

4. About How Long You've Roleplayed For: approx 2years.

5.Character Biography: Guil grew up in an orphanage, dumped there at the age of 3 by his crack addicted parents. Guil was an unusually large child all ways the tallest in his age group, but only ever used it to his advantage when helping someone. Guil went to a run down gang-banger community school which he didn't mind much because most kids where afraid of his size. Guil got above average marks all through school, when he was old enough he started working a full time job as well as attending high school to save up enough money to attend a university after he left school. Guil devoted most of his study time to his Justice & Law classes, after Guil graduated year 12 he got an internship as a public defence atterny whilest doing his advanced law degree at university.

While working as a public defender Guil saw many experienced many messed up things, mainly drug and physical abuse. After Guil had graduated from his law degree he was promoted to full time public attorney. Guil was an excellent attorney and his bosses realised this, giving him some tough cases such as the famous "McRodney vs Mevelport City" case. The McRodney Vs MevelPort city Case lasted 2 years in court, Guil devoted his life for the duration of the case to the case. the day finally came when the judge came to his ruling, Death sentences for all McRodneys. Guil was very pleased with the ruling and himself and so was the Shaunsville Law Firm who offered him a job as a public defender in Shaunsville, Guil accepted.

He moved to Mevelport and worked as a public defender untill he was thirty-one, when he set his sights on being a judge. Guil attended another university course which lasted 5years, then he continued working as a public defender until a judge position opened up in Shaunsville, his day finally came and he sent in his application and eagerly awaited the response.
He got the job 2 weeks after sending in the application, Whilst working as the Shaunsville judge Guil judged some incredible cases. After 2 years working there he ran into some difficulties with the local gang's, Although he was not scared of them the police advised Guil to go into hiding. Guil put it off for as long as possible but was forced into witness protection after his computer got TROJANED.

7 years passed while he was in witness protection, Guil recently got the new's that the gang that was responsible for the Trojan had disbanded and it was safe for him to return to his old life.
Guil decided to move back to MevelPort and apply to be a judge once more.

6. Characters RP age: 43 Year's old

7. Additional Information your character: He's one badass motherfucker.

(Job application format taken straight from the good old Digital-Poison app section. go me Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Elmos
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
Mr. Elmos

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: : "I believe it is an old Wooden ship used in World War 1..."

PostSubject: Re: Malloth's TSRP Judge job app.   Malloth's TSRP Judge job app. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:47 pm

Quote :
(Job application format taken straight from the good old Digital-Poison app section. go me Very Happy)

Well we havent set any common jobs.
So your on Pending
Back to top Go down
Don Punch
Admin
Admin
Don Punch

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Cruisin' down the street in my '64

PostSubject: Re: Malloth's TSRP Judge job app.   Malloth's TSRP Judge job app. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:39 pm

I approve of malloth for this posistion. He has played it befor very well.

As Mr. Elmo said, we havn't made an offical job list, but you are definatly qualified for the job.

Consider yourself approved.
Back to top Go down
http://projectmobius.biz.ly/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malloth's TSRP Judge job app.   Malloth's TSRP Judge job app. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malloth's TSRP Judge job app.
Page 1 of 1