MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Seth Mecfarlen's Admin Application Vote_lcap83%Seth Mecfarlen's Admin Application Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Seth Mecfarlen's Admin Application Vote_lcap17%Seth Mecfarlen's Admin Application Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Seth Mecfarlen's Admin Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Seth Mecfarlen's Admin Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Seth Mecfarlen's Admin Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Seth Mecfarlen's Admin Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Seth Mecfarlen's Admin Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Seth Mecfarlen's Admin Application Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Seth Mecfarlen's Admin Application Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Seth Mecfarlen's Admin Application Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Seth Mecfarlen's Admin Application Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Seth Mecfarlen's Admin Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Glen Spector

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Seth Mecfarlen's Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Seth Mecfarlen's Admin Application   Seth Mecfarlen's Admin Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:32 am

Ingame Name: Seth Mecfarlen
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:7987029
RL Name: Jake
Applying for Full admin, Kick/ban ect?: Full admin
How long have you been playing TSRP?: About 3 years now.
How long have you been playing on the server?: Since it started almost a month ago. I was like the first person in your server and you showed me around.
How active are you?: Almost every day I am on for the whole day. I dont think I can play Sundays anymore though because I work from 1:00pm till 9:00pm :'(
Why you think you would be a good admin and what would you do to help the server?: I think I would make an excellent admin because I know the server very well and everyone on the server knows me. I'm a nice guy that anyone can get along with. I also am on a lot of the time so there will never be a dull moment. I would also like to become an admin because some people lock up the bases and Don is not on to no clip and flip the switch to get back in. I will be willing to do that. I can also help you with doing ingame stuff like weapon spawning and senarios of property invations.
Extra Comments: I really think you should accept me as an admin to your server. I would do territory take overs almost every time i'm online to make the server really fun. I also think you could use a hand with the little stuff like weapon spawns, house distrabutions and helping the newbies play the game. You know me, the whole server knows me. I dont see why this application should get a denied I mean comon I made the format myself xD.
Yours Truely,
Seth Mecfarlen
Back to top Go down
==[DC Labs]== Devon M.
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
==[DC Labs]== Devon M.

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Keep your hand out of your pants

PostSubject: Re: Seth Mecfarlen's Admin Application   Seth Mecfarlen's Admin Application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 2:42 pm

Really, admins shouldn't be needed, but that's why I'm not running a server.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nasa.gov
Glen Spector

PostSubject: Re: Seth Mecfarlen's Admin Application   Seth Mecfarlen's Admin Application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:17 pm

well there are the accational hackers, annoying spammers and people who close the md and kill themselfs...But I do see your point. That this server really doesnt need much admining
Back to top Go down
Don Punch
Admin
Admin
Don Punch

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Cruisin' down the street in my '64

PostSubject: Re: Seth Mecfarlen's Admin Application   Seth Mecfarlen's Admin Application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:50 pm

WEll when I joined the server today, you seemed to be letting a hacker get guns from you rplace, so I would have to say denied.
Back to top Go down
http://projectmobius.biz.ly/
Glen Spector

PostSubject: Re: Seth Mecfarlen's Admin Application   Seth Mecfarlen's Admin Application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:09 am

Meh I dont know who you are talking about I think the only one I let get guns from my place purpsly was milo on tuesday and I really dont think he is a hacker. And if it was Reefer I dont think he took any of my gun spawns... But eh its ok I dont think I want admin now anymore anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seth Mecfarlen's Admin Application   Seth Mecfarlen's Admin Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seth Mecfarlen's Admin Application
Page 1 of 1