MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Hidden Files: Benefits Project Vote_lcap83%Hidden Files: Benefits Project Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Hidden Files: Benefits Project Vote_lcap17%Hidden Files: Benefits Project Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Hidden Files: Benefits Project Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Hidden Files: Benefits Project Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Hidden Files: Benefits Project Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Hidden Files: Benefits Project Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Hidden Files: Benefits Project Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Hidden Files: Benefits Project Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Hidden Files: Benefits Project Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Hidden Files: Benefits Project Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Hidden Files: Benefits Project Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hidden Files: Benefits Project

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shon Harris

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Community Puerto Rican

Hidden Files: Benefits Project Empty
PostSubject: Hidden Files: Benefits Project   Hidden Files: Benefits Project Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:57 am

Files Accessible only to the following:
Chief Medical Officer L. Linn
Major Loyd Bruter

Medical Locations:
TriCorp Facility near Red Hammer Military Base, Kridon V
2nd Floor Elevator Access, Space Station

Medical Personnel under Chief Medical Officer L. Linn:
Major Loyd Bruter, Supervisor
In Search of Assistants

Name Rank Serial Number Age Date Admnisterred Result Time Project NameStatus Supervisor
Keenan ReevesSenior Sergeant 22213629 7/15/55 174 Hours Hypnos Stable Linn
Juvan HayesLieutenant 222139 33 7/16/55 160 Hours Thanatos StableLinn

Notes
July 14, 2255, New Ufa wrote:

Second Platoon of Company D arrived late yesterday in response to a few rebellious groups of armed men. The majority of the combatants fled, however the Admiral ordered the troops to follow close after. We could hear mortar fire from the TriCorp facility; the Military Camp was astir and going wild. Before I knew it we were getting wounded in by pairs and at some points four at a time. A total of seventeen had been injured, four killed, and one man in particular who caught my attention.

Lieutenant J. Hayes had been one of the officers surviving with little more than a few scratches and scuff marks. Along with his platoon's second in command, Senior Sergeant K. Reeves he managed to rescue the wounded from being overrun by a rebel flanking mission.

July 15, 2255, New Ufa wrote:

Rifleman were spotted on the rooftops across from the military base this morning. It's still dark out, but not long ago the city was lit like a candle. When those rebels opened fire all hell broke loose. Among the retaliating forces were Lieutenant J. Hayes and Senior Sergeant K. Reeves, who both sustained severe injury as result. In protection of his Lieutenant, Reeves shoved Hayes out of the way of falling debris from a nearby explosion. At this point, Reeves was stricken by heavy rubble, rendering him unconscious and bleeding heavily. Shortly after, Hayes managed to rescue his comrade during the firefight, and carried him away from the action. During this show of bravery, a machine tagged the Lieutenant twice before succumbing to blood loss.

I found the two within minutes of their collapse, and despite the large-scale chaos and battle managed to bring them to safety.

Keenan Reeves was immediately rushed into our codename Benefits Project.

July 16, 2255, New Ufa wrote:

Keenan Reeves is less than stable, however the project seems to be maintaining his health and slowly increasing potential regeneration. This is far better results than expected, though nothing staggering, could lead to greater result.

Juvan Hayes died last night, however was resuscitated and has been entered into the Benefits Project. Few of us believe results will be favorable as most of his body seems to still be 'dead', however if results to show positive there will be hope for the Lieutenant as can be expected from the Senior Sergeant.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shonharris

Hidden Files: Benefits Project
Page 1 of 1