MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Guess that quote! Final Round Vote_lcap83%Guess that quote! Final Round Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Guess that quote! Final Round Vote_lcap17%Guess that quote! Final Round Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Guess that quote! Final Round Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Guess that quote! Final Round Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Guess that quote! Final Round Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Guess that quote! Final Round Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Guess that quote! Final Round Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Guess that quote! Final Round Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Guess that quote! Final Round Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Guess that quote! Final Round Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Guess that quote! Final Round Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Guess that quote! Final Round

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Griffonzo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Griffonzo

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Ill just be like everyone else and be confused with this sheet, right?

Guess that quote! Final Round Empty
PostSubject: Guess that quote! Final Round   Guess that quote! Final Round Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:01 pm

So far, Purple8sandals is in the lead, followed by HoltK with 13, Echo and Joe Vizzini tied with 10 points each, Scott and Painkiller tied with 7, and Kill3456 with 5. Currently im holding a contest in the evening where I randomly make a topic where you have to guess the quote(s) from a movie, show, etc. Guess it correctly and you'll get 10 points (ill give out other points if you make me lol about the movie, show, etc.). The person with the most points WILL NOW WIN 3K in P:M! So far, this is round 5 out of 5, and lets start Razz

Warning: Some restrictions apply. Only per entry per individual each message. We are not responsible for anyone stealing the prize, and is not refundable. Money could not be given too as soon as the winner is declared, but will be sent when the holder of the prize is available. This contest is not to be redistributed by any other person or people and is protected by some copyright laws.

After 30 minutes of comments, I will see who got it right, and will give random points to people who make me laugh about the mysterious movie. Its not too late to win!

No hints, it is from a movie!

"It's true what they say: Cops and women don't mix. It's like eating a spoonful of Drano, sure it'll clean you out, but it'll leave you hollow inside."

“Niiiice beaver!”

__Name______________|__Points____|__Rank____|
Scott
_________________________7__________#3_____
Purple8sandals WINNER!
________________________30__________#1_____
Joe Vizzini
________________________10__________#2_____
Echo
________________________10__________#2_____
Kill3456
_________________________5__________#4_____
HoltK
________________________13__________#2_____
Painkiller
_________________________7__________#3_____

Last edited by Griffonzo on Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wake N' Bake
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Wake N' Bake

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Purple Ate Sandals!!! Yay!!!

PostSubject: Re: Guess that quote! Final Round   Guess that quote! Final Round Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:06 pm

Holy shit that movie brings back memories. the naked gun from the files of the police squad

I'm impressed you used this movie you got good taste
Back to top Go down
Griffonzo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Griffonzo

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Ill just be like everyone else and be confused with this sheet, right?

PostSubject: Re: Guess that quote! Final Round   Guess that quote! Final Round Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Congratulations, you are Winrar. Ill give you the monies when......I get it Smile
Back to top Go down
Scott
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Scott

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Guess that quote! Final Round   Guess that quote! Final Round Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:38 pm

NAKED GUN.

I love Leslie Nielsen.

Also OJ was awesome.

As a side note: This quiz is more like a "Who is on the forums more and can use google" quiz than a movie quote quiz.
Back to top Go down
Wake N' Bake
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Wake N' Bake

Number of posts : 412

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Purple Ate Sandals!!! Yay!!!

PostSubject: Re: Guess that quote! Final Round   Guess that quote! Final Round Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:28 pm

I didn't use google for any of my answers. I watched this move at least 5 times. And ty Griffonzo, whats your ig name?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Elmos
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
Mr. Elmos

Number of posts : 362

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: : "I believe it is an old Wooden ship used in World War 1..."

PostSubject: Re: Guess that quote! Final Round   Guess that quote! Final Round Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 2:08 am

His in game is Thane Hilhawk or something. Hes a Senior Sergeant in the Military
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess that quote! Final Round   Guess that quote! Final Round Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess that quote! Final Round
Page 1 of 1