MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Job Application - TMC Head of Security (Police) Vote_lcap83%Job Application - TMC Head of Security (Police) Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Job Application - TMC Head of Security (Police) Vote_lcap17%Job Application - TMC Head of Security (Police) Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Job Application - TMC Head of Security (Police) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Job Application - TMC Head of Security (Police) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Job Application - TMC Head of Security (Police) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Job Application - TMC Head of Security (Police) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Job Application - TMC Head of Security (Police) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Job Application - TMC Head of Security (Police) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Job Application - TMC Head of Security (Police) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Job Application - TMC Head of Security (Police) Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Job Application - TMC Head of Security (Police) Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Job Application - TMC Head of Security (Police)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

Job Application - TMC Head of Security (Police) Empty
PostSubject: Job Application - TMC Head of Security (Police)   Job Application - TMC Head of Security (Police) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 7:50 am

Name:

Greg "One Man Army" Williams.

STEAMID:

(I'll get it later)

Job Applying:

TMC Head of Security (Police)

About How Long You've Roleplayed For:

Since mid 2007 on AussieRP

Character Biography(optional):

Greg Williams is a descendant from a long line of Millitary/Criminal professionals, he is out to fix his family name after what happened back in 2008 which tainted the "Williams" family name ever since the events in two towns called Mecklinburg and Shaunsville, the first ever Greg Williams started out as an arms dealer in Mecklinburg, providing weapons to anyone who had the cash, he got progressively worse and at one stage managed to take over a town named Shaunsville by winning a mayoral election, raising taxes to unfair levels, creating new laws that allowed the abuse of black people and women and even double-crossed the mafia. Greg Williams Jr was a mistake, Greg Sr managed to get a 15 cent prostitute pregnant and it went on from there, unfortunately in 2010, Greg Sr got gunned down in a gun fight between police.

Now Greg Williams Jr Jr Jr Jr Jr Jr Jr Jr Jr Jr Jr Jr wants to set things straight by dedicating his life to saving people and finally setting the family name straight.

Additional Information your character(optional): Greg has a tendancy to "phase out" every now and again, which can result in doing things before thinking about them.

Why should we give you this job?: I don't think anyone else had applied.

Do you agree to follow our rules and respect your fellow players and Admins?: Yes.
Back to top Go down
chilled
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: a vcr floating in mid air?

Job Application - TMC Head of Security (Police) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Application - TMC Head of Security (Police)   Job Application - TMC Head of Security (Police) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 8:11 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down

Job Application - TMC Head of Security (Police)
Page 1 of 1